Mulch averages around $75 per cubic yard, including delivery and installation
Matching on Angi
Reviews of Gardening Services Near You
Gardening Services Near You
We were unable to find pros for your Gardeners project in Ashburn, VA
Landscape Gardener Deals Near You
Similar to Gardening Services
What exactly do gardeners near me do?
Gardeners transform lawns and gardens into attractive spaces. With a neatly trimmed lawn and a colorful garden, enjoy your home even more and increase its curb appeal. Gardening services vary, from individual casual laborers to skilled professionals and full-service landscaping companies. Here's a list of typical gardener services:
- Mowing lawns
- Plant grafting
- Trimming trees
- Pruning shrubs
- Fertilizing lawns
- Weeding of garden beds
- Sharpening lawnmower blades
- Tree, flower and plant healthcare
- Water irrigation and plant watering
- Water garden maintenance
- Insect treatments
The type of work will ultimately determine the gardeners cost.
How much do gardeners near me cost?
The national average is between $100 and $200 per month for gardening. This covers the cost of basic services such as trimming grass, cleaning the yard and planting grass, vegetation and other plants in your garden. Reach out to at least three gardeners in your area for prices quotes to get a sense of your area's cost average.
There are typically three types of gardening services you can hire.
- Casual laborers - These are simply part time workers who carry out basic gardening services. They often cost $10 to $25 per hour, and they use basic hand-held tools (or a lawnmower) for their services.
- Gardening professionals - Hire professional gardeners who have appropriate experience and expertise. They cost $20 to $50, and tend to use more sophisticated equipment during service delivery. Professional gardeners can work with you to aerate soil, install an irrigation system, and add fertilizer to plants.
- Landscaping companies - If in need of more in-depth work, landscaping companies provide comprehensive services that include fixing drainage issues, planting new vegetation, and routine maintenance. They often cost $50 to $150 per hour.
Why should I hire a gardener near me?
Gardeners provide valuable services but more importantly they provide experience. The internet and local garden store clerks cannot compare to a hands on experienced professional standing in your yard selecting plants that grow well in your area. The gardener's cost often includes adding fertilizer to soil, removing weeds and cutting grass. Gardeners may also provide edging services in order to clearly separate walkways from the main garden area. Irrigation is another complicated part of gardening. A professional can install the right sprinkler system or visit to regularly water plants.
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Landscaper Articles
The average cost to install a drip irrigation system is $350, and most residential systems cost between $200 and $850
The typical cost to remove bamboo is $450–$1,300