Garden Partners LLC.

Founded 1996 • With Angi since May 2009

6455 Blacks Rd

Pataskala, OH 43062

HERE AT GARDEN PARTNERS LLC. OUR GOAL IS NOT ONLY TO PROVIDE A LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN BUT ONE WITH LONG LASTING FLORAL DISPLAY GUARANTEED TO GIVE THE HOMEOWNER YEARS OF HAPPINESS. WE BELIEVE A GARDEN SHOULD BE ABLE TO BE ENJOYED THROUGH MULTIPLE SEASONS BY USING PLANTS THAT NOT ONLY FLOWER BUT PROVIDE TEXTURE, FOLIAGE COLOR, AND THRIVE CONTINUOUSLY. WE CREATE A LANDSCAPE YOU CAN RELY ON TO PROVIDE LONG-LASTING SATISFACTION. WE STRIVE TO INCORPORATE BOTH THE LATEST CUTTING EDGE PLANTS ALONG WITH THE TRIED AND TRUE WINNERS. HERE AT GARDEN PARTNERS LLC. OUR MISSION IS TO MAKE EACH ONE OF OUR GARDENS ORIGINAL YET PRACTICAL. PARTNERING WITH THE HOMEOWNER IS OUR SPECIALITY! FREE CONSULTATION AND LANDSCAPE DESIGN PLANS OFFERED! Interested in working together? Here is our contact information. Website: gardenpartnersohio.com Email: gardenpartnersohio@gmail.com Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm By Appointment, weekends if applicable ...

lawn & landscaping (36)hardscaping (5)lawn care (2)Patios (1)

06/25/2019

Everything went great. Tovah came up with a beautiful landscaping plan and Bernie got everything planted professionally and on time. They also gave me some great tips for maintaining the plants. I will definitely use them again next year when I tackle the back yard!

Description of Work
All new landscaping and planting in front of house.

Work Completed On 06/16/2019

10/02/2018

Bruce M.

Garden Partners did an excellent job of informing us what was required and making plant recommendations. They were prompt in their work and kept us apprised of where they were at in the project. They also answered many landscaping/lawn questions unrelated to the project. The owner, Bernie was very knowledgeable and knew his business. His Daughter is a landscape designer and gave us a free landscape design plan. I had three landscapers give me a project cost and Garden Partners was half of the cost of the next lowest bidder. I would strongly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Landscaping and retaining wall

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Work Completed On 09/26/2018

08/09/2018

MARYBETH N.

Did not use service, they did not follow-up.

Description of Work
I contacted this business Spring 2018. There response time to my phone call was not good. When I asked for an estimate for patio landscaping Bernie told me they wouldn't be available until June, 2018. I then requested that they put me on their project list. I never heard from them again.

Work Completed On 03/22/2018

We apologize to Ms. [Member Name Removed] for any inconvenience that we may have caused. After contacting us I did pay the homeowner a visit to discuss her situation. She indicated that she wanted to do the project (both planting and patio) at different times to spread out the costs. I returned a second time (without the homeowner present) to take more photos for our designer. A design/plan was created where it was determined that in order to do the project correctly both areas should be done at once. I personally left a voicemail with Ms. [Member Name Removed] (in mid June) in which I mentioned that a plan was ready for her to review and that it was our opinion the entire project should be done at the same time. I further stated if she wanted to do it all at once to please give me a call me to arrange a time to review the design and estimate. To date we never heard back. I presumed that she did not want or was unable to do do the whole project. We do not like to bother customers with multiple calls nor do we ever charge for visits or designs. In this case two visits and a design was made at no cost. We pride ourselves in following through with every client even if our ideas are rejected. I accept the blame for not leaving more messages and understand that my voicemail may have been missed. Since a plan has been created it is still available for review if desired. I apologize for the apparent confusion...Bernard/Garden Partners

07/20/2018

RICHARD & DEMARIS L.

From the first phone call to the final visit, everything was delightful! After twenty years and various attempts to decide on what to plant where and struggling to edge the borders, I called in the experts. My goal was to have a beautiful, manageable garden. Bernie and Tovah nailed it! Tovah’s creative plans opened my eyes to options that I was unaware of and I love. Based on pictures of what I liked, she gathered what my preferences were and duplicated them in my yard. Tovah and Bernie were patient with all my questions about plants, mulch, and even our firewood rack. Also Bernie willingly shares his wealth of knowledge to teach you how to care for your new plants. They were honest in sharing what plants would work and which would be difficult to maintain. They willingly incorporated plants I already had into the new plans. Their artistic talent, knowledge, and labor created a beautiful space in my world. Looking forward to seeing them in the spring.

Description of Work
Landscaping of front and backyard

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 06/20/2018

Review for Garden Partners LLC. - 6455 Blacks Rd, Pataskala, OH - 37254992

05/02/2018

Scott L.

Excellent work and Bernie is a pleasure to work with. You can tell that he really enjoys his work and cares about the plants. His daughter was in the background with design and together with our input they have created a wonderful plan for all seasons. Highly recomend these folks.

Description of Work
Complete replanting of all landscaping front of house and also landscaping back of house

Work Completed On 05/02/2018

01/08/2018

Michael R.

Very well, pleased with the results

Description of Work
Landscape plants

Work Completed On 07/31/2017

07/05/2017

Judy S.

Tovah and Bernie were a joy to work with! Their design was beautiful and the completion of the landscape was done well, quickly and we love it!

Description of Work
Landscaping - hardscape and plants

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/05/2017

06/28/2017

Lana A.

Bernie and Tovah are very professional and very kind. Responsive and really care about customer satisfaction and for the plants.

Description of Work
Gardening Porject

Work Completed On 06/28/2017

10/22/2016

BOB R.

Bernie and Tovah always do a great job at a reasonable price. I've used them several times and will again in the future.

Description of Work
Asked for recommendations for shrubs/plants, purchase, and installation

Work Completed On 09/30/2016

10/14/2016

Deborah C.

We are very happy with the result! Bernie and Tovah were easy to work with and had great ideas. Tovah began with a design for plants which she shared along with pictures of the plants. That was very helpful. Their work was prompt and efficient. Having worked with other landscapers in the past, we felt that the cost was reasonable and we'd definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Having moved into a new home with a large landscaping bed off of our patio, we hired Garden Partners. The soil needed to be improved and we needed a plan for plants that would not only look good, but would thrive in this spot since it has quite a bit of shade.

Work Completed On 10/14/2016

We are your boutique garden design team! Garden creation with a wide variety of perennials and evergreens with an emphasis on the out the ordinary but yet low maintenance gardening. The services we offer and our service models are shown below: Garden Design Plant Installation Container Gardening Butterfly and wildlife gardening ( prairie gardening) Ornamental Tree Care Estate Gardening We offer several relationship models in order to work with you the best we can! We believe partnership is key to a garden success! Traditional: Design and installation We offer the traditional model of design and installation. After all, we love working with you to design your new garden and we love getting our hands dirty. Option 1 consists of our normal Garden Partner relationship model. -We will meet you in the space you would like to transform -Talk through your visions for the space -Design your new look accompanied with plant details and images ( Free plan included) -Discuss the next steps and move ahead with site preparations -Get our hands dirty to create your new garden -Explain how to care for your new plants -Hope you love your new garden! -Plants receive a one year warranty from date of install - The first year cut down is included Planting Buddies Program: Design and install with your assistance - Do you love plants too? We love to talk about all things plants and we love to teach and show what we know. This option is available if you would like us to design a plan and install your new space but would like to help out! We will go through our traditional design and install methods yet when the day comes you get to play in the dirt as well. We will be there right next to you as we plant. We call this the planting buddies program. We are there to show you our planting know-how if you are nervous or simply to be there to talk plants and dig as a team. Design & Deliver: We design and shop, you plant! - Our third option is available because we know that gardening gives a sense of personal accomplishment and enjoyment. Trust us that's why we garden too! In this model, we will still provide our tried and true services and you plant your new garden on your own. Don’t worry you’ll have our plan and detailed plant images as a guide. -We meet and go through your space and your vision -You receive a design plan for a small fee. This gives you the same great reassurance that you will have the right plant in the right place! -We will shop for the best-looking plants around. Giving you the confidence that your plants are local and top-notch! -We deliver your plants for a small fee and can even set them out in their designated plant spots! -Wish you happy planting! ( The one year warranty does not hold for this method simply due to us not knowing how the plants were planted) We have created these three distinct models to ensure that we can come to become a true partner in growing the garden of your dreams!

mowing, lawn treatments, landscape lighting, irrigation, large tree pruning, preformed patios, water features

Visa, MasterCard, Check