Plaster is a great way to finish your walls with durable materials that also look great. Discover the cost to plaster your walls and other factors to consider.
Get matched with top plastering contractors in Winston Salem, NC
There are 4 highly-rated local plastering contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plastering Reviews in Winston Salem
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsWent off like clockwork. Started on time and finished ahead of schedule. All of the trades were great. Very professional and willing to do whatever I asked, even if it was above and beyond the actual contract.
- Enrique's PaintingI have used Enrique’s Painting for numerous jobs across two different properties over the past three years. They are affordable and have always impressed me with the quality of their work. Please consider them for your next painting project. You will not be disappointed.
- Building by Design, Inc.Had to gut our kitchen and start with bare walls, Jeff and his team designed and planned a beautiful and practical kitchen for the space we had to work with. Profectionist, The kitchen looked as if it was from one of those home magazines. We recently sold this property and the kitchen was the buyer deciding factor she just loved it
- Handyman ServicesYou could tell by the way he was working, that he was really conscientious, and I really appreciated that. He even came back the next day to make sure everything was still alright. I would certainly use him again.
- Handyman ServicesHandyman Services was originally hired with a $99 Andie's List certificate to look at some repairs to the plaster and drywall in an upstairs bathroom. Sylvester Robinson Jr. called, we made an appointment, and he was on time and professional. I had to leave on business and while work was being performed, a plumbing emergency developed in the bathroom that was being worked on. Quick thinking by Mr. Robinson turned a potentially disastrous situation into a positive result. I became a believer that this guy could do anything. When I start to think about putting this house on the market for sale then Handyman Services will be my "go to guy." His work was excellent and his prices were more than fair! Highest recommendation
- WAGNER CONSTRUCTIONRenovation of basement, 3 baths, custom built-ins/cabinetry, plumbing- over approx. 7 months' time.
- Disaster Mitigation & RestorationThe morning after my home was ruined by a tornado I hired Disaster Mitigation and Restoration to rebuild and repair. The first thing they did was walk through the home video taping the damage. Shortly thereafter they began removing the damaged contents and clearing the area for repairs. The salvaged contents of my home went to their climate controlled storage facility. I received a insurance estimate from my adjuster which stated what was covered and what was not going to be repaired under my policy. DMR worked with me to put it all back the right way. If something wasn't covered by insurance they either provided me what I found to be a very cost effective means of handling the issue or fixed it outright without question. I was left with the impression that they truly understood their work and the final product was the best advertising they could do. The most notable situation I recall dealt with a concrete patio that I had them pour. I had not had a patio prior to the tornado but figured I would pay DMR to install one since they were working on the house already. I visited the house after the patio was poured and was somewhat skeptical about the grading of the concrete away from the house. Patios need to direct water away from the house. I had worked in concrete before and though the grading wasn't the best job I accepted it as adequate and didn't mention any complaints to the DMR. A week later I visited the house and discovered a new patio had been poured. When I asked the builder what happened he said "I didn't like the grade so we did it again." Unbelievable! The original grade would have worked fine, he made it better
- Bailey DrywallThey were very prompt and on time every day. They were professional and worked hard. Overall the experience was great (the only downside is the drywall dust...haha...but there is no escaping that part!). We are actually hiring them to do one more room in our house and two more closets.
- CertaPro Painters® of Greensboro, NCIt went very well. We had to work around the weather but they did a good job of juggling all of the external factors. Their carpenters, painters and planners did a very professional job!
- CertaPro Painters® of Greensboro, NCOverall very well. Crew arrived on time and started moving furniture and covering floors. There were some spots on the ceiling and walls that needed plaster repair that were done first. Paint was applied in 2 coats on walls and ceiling in 8 hours. They cleaned up and put all the furniture back. Quality of work was very good. The only problem was the paint color did not exactly match the samples we provided. Our sample was from Ace Hardware and they used Sherwin Williams. The only finish Sherwin Williams had was satin and we wanted eggshell on the walls. They substituted another color but it tended to a pink hue rather than the brown to beige we wanted
Last update on April 15, 2020
Plaster Contractors in Winston Salem
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plaster contractor articles
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Should you paint over damaged plaster? In almost all cases, the answer is no. Here’s why you should repair that damaged plaster before you paint. Plus, get tips for the best results.
Find plastering contractors in
- Rural Hall,
- Bermuda Run,
- Belews Creek,
- Oak Ridge,
- Walnut Cove,
- High Point,
- East Bend,
plastering contractors in Winston Salem
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Handyman ServicesP.O Box 11393
Winston Salem, North Carolina 27116
- Handyman Services
- Enrique's Painting4404 Yanceyville Rd
Browns Summit, North Carolina 27214
- Enrique's Painting
- One Will USA10928 Weaver Ave unit b
SOUTH EL MONTE, California 91733
- One Will USA
- RBM SERVICESP.O. Box 485
Pleasant Garden, North Carolina 27313
- RBM SERVICES
- WAGNER CONSTRUCTION2026 WOODLAND AVE
Burlington, North Carolina 27215
- WAGNER CONSTRUCTION