Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Wheeling, WV
There are 6 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Wheeling
- PRO-TECH CUSTOM CONCRETEThey came on the day scheduled and started early with professional workers (manners and hard workers} . Mark Caskey the owner explained each step in the process before it was performed to make sure that was alright with us. The removal of our badly worn and damaged area's happened quickly with all cement debris completely removed. Then Mark even asked me about changing our step design to help me due to some medical problems I have. I was so impressed he remembered my husband telling him that!!! They worked on each area after pouring the cement to make sure they were level and looked great. They double checked with us for each area to make sure it looked good to us before moving on to another area. I would use they again for any cement work forever!
- SCOTT'S CONTRACTING & CONCRETEThe service went very well. They were very professional and did quality work. The price was good for the quality of work they did.
- Advantage Basement & Foundation Repair LLCSo far, I'd say that it went excellently. I wasn't home during the time of the work, but my husband kept me updated on their progress. The basement has been waterproofed for just over a month and there is no water leaking in from the location they serviced. Unfortunately, perhaps due to the jack-hammering, etc, a small 1 ft area just past where they installed the drain has started to leak. It is minor and Advantage said that they will come back out to fix it as soon as they can fit it in. They went above and beyond when a few things popped up that weren't expected (a piece of our foundation was missing!) and they fixed it as they went. They moved the water heater on their own whereas another company we got a bid from said that we'd have to hire a plumber to do it! They also moved our heavy concrete sink to access the area on their own, when again, another company added that as a separate expense. They cleaned up the area after they left and even swept up my garage as well. Great experience
- Howard Home ImprovementsIt went great! They were prompt, did a great job and finished in the time they told me they would. I would definitely call them again for more work.
- Trigg Construction Home ImprovementThe workers that came out were fantastic. I was home and outside the whole time they worked. They answered my questions and took my suggestions when I made them. They put the siding on one day and the next day when they returned they noticed that the siding was crooked. They removed it and put it back on correctly. I hadn't noticed this issue so I really appreciated their honesty and integrity. They showed up on time and worked very hard and efficiently on days when they were able to come out. I would recommend them to anyone
- Trigg Construction Home ImprovementGreat. They showed up everyday for work, did a very good job - on budget, and worked until it was finished. All work was done to my satisfaction. They also did a great deal of work at my parent's house and brother's house (roof, new siding, porch railings, entry door, hardwood floors, fireplace. They did a great job there too
- Tri Son ConcreteThe driver of the concrete truck was quite obviously irritated about being asked to stay off of my drive way due to multiple water and sewer lines. I gave a couple of alternatives and suggestions about how to bring the truck in and keep the front pointed up hill to allow him to back into position to unload. All of which he totally ignored, drove the truck nose first over the steepest part of my yard and when he tried to back up, it sank. He hopped out of the truck and said "I tried to tell ya!, Now it's $75 bucks an hour as long as this trucks hung up here." I had to go to my neighbors commercial construction company to get a large loader to unload the truck, and pull it out. My back yard is totally destroyed. Now granted this wasn't a good day for concrete with recent rain etc, but the driver's attitude was completely uncalled for. Had he listened to some simple suggestions, I honestly believe this could have been avoided. I urge anyone to that's considering them for a residential project to proceed with caution, this driver is probably the worst one I've dealt with in 15 years
- Lehmans Landscaping & Concreteterrible please read above statement. we do not recommend this company. 3047809211 john agostino. also we do not eeeven know if he claimed money 0f 14000. to irs
- Trigg Construction Home ImprovementIt was a 1-2 person job, and I was informed that when they were doing a job 4 streets below me, someone would come to do the job. It never happened. 4 weeks later, I called Kalkreuth Roofing and within 2 weeks they were here and completed the job. They were amazing.
- SCOTT'S CONTRACTING & CONCRETEScott was hired to install a floating floor and quater round in our rental home in December of 2010. Upon inspection of his work we found the work to be substandard. He was called and promised that the work would be gone over and done again by himself. This is 2012 and the work has never been fixed. We have called and called, he will not answer his phone or return any calls. DO NOT HIRE THIS MAN OR HIS COMPANY. HE WAS PAID IN FULL BEFORE THE WORK WAS COMPLETED AND NOW WE ARE STUCK WITH SUBSTANDARD WORK. He also did a porch roof for us that needed to be redone as again the work was substandard. DO NOT HIRE THIS MAN OR HIS COMPANY
Concrete Repair Contractors in Wheeling
- Business Description:We are a West Virginia family owned business that started in 2003 and are fully licensed and insured General Contractors. Our services include: basement and crawlspace waterproofing and repairs; foundation repairs (sagging floors, cracks and bows); basement finishing; radon testing and mitigation; and concrete leveling/liftingRecent Review:Internal drain tile systems with advanced sump pumps were installed in two basements. They also added the wall coverings to channel any wall leaks to the system. It works perfectly! The employees of Basement Systems are amazing - everyone is professional and helpful. The work was completed quickly. They cleaned up the job site. My basements were a lost cause - now they are restored and I can use them again. ThanksRobert M.
- Business Description:Veteran Owned tree removal, trimming and clean up. Power Washing. Epoxy services. Gutter Clean up. Snow Removal. Business and Office Clean up. We match competitors prices and will beat all other estimates. We are affordable and work with the community during these hard times. We offer emergency and same day services
- Business Description:Engineered Foundation Solutions offers excellent service to customers in twelve counties within the tri-state area and is dedicated to quality work and the safety of your structure. Our commitment to customer satisfaction in every step of each individual project, from beginning to end, puts us above the restRecent Review:Brian came over after we had talked with several contractors about a concrete porch underside (in basement room) and one of those contractors made us think the concrete was in such a bad state of "imminent failure" that it needs a full replacement.So, while we continued to get quotes for a full replacement, we also asked a retired architect friend to give his opinion. He did not think concrete was so bad and he was glad we were having a structural engineer (Brian) coming over a few days later. Brian explained why he did not think the concrete was in need of full replacement (very expensive!) and also the damage was not a foundation/structure integrity issue (not "imminent failure"). We had spoken to several contractors and the cost to fully replace is upwards of 15-20 thousand dollars. From the state of the concrete, Brian did not believe the "symptoms" warranted a full replacement and that the more likely issue was simply that we never "sealed" the concrete with epoxy (and only painted the concrete porch). Given the sky-rocketing costs to do any home repairs, it seems more reasonable for us to do first level repair (not replace) that Brian suggests. Brian's honest and informative consultation (for free!!!) is piece of mind and a HUGE savings. We greatly appreciate Brian coming over to educate us - on his own dime. We will definitely ask Brian to come over again if/when we think we need an honest assessment of our home foundation needsJune S.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:I found them on Angie's List. They were very responsive and called me back right away. They were busy and sent someone out within a week or so. He looked at our property, we had some steps that were eroding and we don't need their services at all. He suggested getting a general contractor and rerouting the water away from our house, the drainage. It was good. It was just an estimate, so there wasn't a charge. Since he couldn't see anything that they could do, then there was no charge. He was very helpful and honest. He was very knowledgeable and I felt he knew what he was talking about. I appreciated that he didn't try to do a service that we didn't need. They got very high reviewsSUSAN S.
- Business Description:Matthews Wall Anchor Service has been serving homeowners in and around Pittsburgh, Youngstown and Cleveland for over 30 years. As a nationally recognized foundation repair and basement waterproofing contractor our services include basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement wall repair. Matthews offers a variety of products and services to permanently correct basement and foundation problems. Award wining. Additional DBA - MWA Acquisition LLCRecent Review:They were good, they were reasonable, I ended up selling the house. They were able to get out to my house rather quickly and they didn't try to get me to sign that day or anything. I just ended up selling the house and didn't need to do the projectSteve G.
- Business Description:ARE YOU READY FOR A BETTER CONTRACTOR? Keystone Basement Systems is the leader in basement transformations, providing personalized, guaranteed solutions for water intrusion, foundation repairs and the creation of functional, beautiful living spaces. WE WILL NEVER PRESSURE YOU! If you are looking for a solution designed by the industry experts, we can help. GUARANTEE “We Warranty Our Systems, We Guarantee Your Satisfaction!Recent Review:I was interested in having Keystone provide an assessment and quote for basement waterproofing project. I was called by a very pleasant person to make the appointment. Unfortunately, they scheduler would not allow me to make an appointment without my spouse present. I stated that this is unacceptable due to our schedules, and they kept pushing and finally would not make an appointment for us. I do not appreciate these high pressure sales techniques, which have even been called out by angies list( [*** Link removed ***] In all fairness, many other companies we contacted have employed the same technique with differing levels of convictionChris G.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:Previous piering companies had tried and failed to solve our sinking foundation problem with undersized piers. After researching available options and getting quotes from a few companies, we chose Expert House Movers to excavate around our foundation, install custom made piers to support the weight of our house (full masonry, stone foundation, slate roof and terazzo floos) and spray a rubberized coating on the below ground portion of our foundation to stop future water penetrations in our stone foundation. They showed up promptly, performed the necessary work in a timely matter and were careful of the landscaping we wanted to keep. The job itself took longer than anticipated mostly due to additional work needed once the foundation was exposed (tuckpointing, new window wells, etc). There was minor damage to the sprinkler system and the water service line, but we were compensated for the damage by EHM. My only complaint was the amount of old drainage pipes and broken concrete that was left on site during the work and not removed until the end of the job. <br /PERRON R.
- Business Description:GENERAL CONTRACTOR . BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 45 PLUS YEARS.
- Business Description:Payment option is Half-Down and the balance due upon completion
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Wheeling
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Engineered Foundation Solutions125 Technology Dr Bailey Center 1 South Pointe
Canonsburg, Pennsylvania 15317
- Engineered Foundation Solutions
- Husband 4 HirePO Box 2026
Weirton, West Virginia 26062
- Husband 4 Hire
- Keystone Basement Systems & Structural Repair Inc205 31st Street
Mckeesport, Pennsylvania 15132
- Keystone Basement Systems & Structural Repair Inc
- Lehmans Landscaping & Concrete54740 Powhatan Wshadyside Rd
Powhatan Point, Ohio 43942
- Lehmans Landscaping & Concrete
- Matthews Wall Anchor & Waterproofing Services7250 Big Beaver Blvd .
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania 15010
- Matthews Wall Anchor & Waterproofing Services
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
Lancaster, Kentucky 40444
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc
- YOST CONTRACTING608 s Zane hwy
Martins Ferry, Ohio 43935
- YOST CONTRACTING