If you want to knock down a wall to open up your living space, you’ll need to understand the costs involved. Follow our guide to hiring a professional structural engineer to remove a load-bearing or non-load-bearing wall.
Get matched with top structural engineers in Shenandoah Junction, WV
There are 4 highly-rated local structural engineers.
Structural Engineers in Shenandoah Junction
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur.. read lessRecent Review:Mamadou was our estimator and Austin was our technician. Both were excellent, patient, easygoing, and more than willing to explain the proposed process (more than once). We are totally pleased with the whole process as well as the final result. S. Mongeo read lessSchele M.
- Business Description:Edvin Ramirez built the company on the strong foundation of providing good value for your construction spending. Edram General Construction LLC has a reputation for completing top-quality projects on time and on budget. We provide professional services, and our workers will make sure the job is done right the first time. We believe that forming a strong team of professionals is an integral part of succeeding in this competitive field. We are proud of our successes and hope that you will consi.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent amd super customer friendlyPatti C.
- Business Description:With over 30 years experience in Basement Waterproofing and Mold Remediation services, Andrew A. Altman, Sr. Is a top rated veteran with a proven record beyond belief! In fact the certified, professional Staff has a combined experience of over 60 years. When you hire Best Buy Waterproofing, you are hiring the very best in the industry! They have the WIT attitude ( Whatever It Takes ) and customer satisfaction is their #1 priority as they are "Comitted To Excellence!" Best Buy Waterproofing is.. read lessRecent Review:We explored a dozen or so possible service providers; received estimates; did our due diligence; Dan Mayo with Best Buy was quick to respond; gave us a thorough, understandable diagnosis of the problem; and remedy options. We went with Dan & his team who were wonderfully professional, skilled, cooperative and fast. Very pleased with work they did read lessDave B.
- Business Description:Build & Design Construction Inc. works with professionals from different areas to develop residential and commercial projects in the DMV area. We also carry out MEPs plans and fire protection systems. The projects are developed from the initial concept to the final construction read lessRecent Review:THEY NEVER KEPT THEIR APPOINTMENT. I GAVE THEM ANOTHER CHANCE AND STILL NOTHINGJaipal C.
- Business Description:Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Description:At Hatfield Building and Excavating we offer a multitude of services to fit your contracting needs. From pressure washing job sites to constructing a new home or office location from start to finish. We offer warranties on all services provided with on-call technical support following completion of the job. **Free Estimates!** it doesn't cost you anything to dream, and we can turn your dreams into realities read less
- Business Description:Our engineering firm specializes in providing professional Civil Engineering services in both the public and private sectors for construction and development projects including Geotechnical Eng., Pavement Eng., and Construction Materials Testing and Inspection. MTES provides tailored geotechnical exploration and investigation services to our clients designed to fit the need and scope Our services include: Geotechnical Investigations Foundation inspection and repair Deep Foundation Design fo.. read less
- Business Description:Transportation/Utility Design, Traffic, Land Development and Planning, Surveying, Right-of-way Acquisition, Environmental, Construction Engineering and Inspection, Structural, Litigation Support
- Business Description:Additional DBA - American Amish Company LLC, American Amish Company's Corp.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful structural engineer articles
Installing steel beams in or around your home costs $3,000 on average but can come with all kinds of hidden fees. To avoid any surprises, you’ll want to prepare for all scenarios. This steel beam cost guide will help you budget for your project.
Removing a load-bearing wall can brighten up a room, make it larger, and create an open floor plan. But whether you hire a local pro or try to tackle the job yourself, learn the cost to remove a load-bearing wall so you only break the wall, not your budge
Find structural engineers in
- Harpers Ferry
- Charles Town
- Bunker Hill
- Saint James
- Falling Waters
- Clear Brook
structural engineers in Shenandoah Junction
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Amish Co1501 New York Ave
Martinsburg, West Virginia
- American Amish Co
- Edram General Construction Llc4941A Elmer Derr Rd
- Edram General Construction Llc
- Hatfield Building & Excavating400 Royal Birkdale Dr
Lavalette, West Virginia
- Hatfield Building & Excavating
- MT Engineering Services11901 Molly Pitcher Cir
- MT Engineering Services