Edram General Construction Llc

7:00 AM - 7:00 AM

4941A Elmer Derr Rd

Frederick, MD 21703

www.edramgeneralconstruction.com

www.edramgeneralconstruction.com MHIC. 130214 MHBR. 7957 PA. 61494 DC WV VA Edvin Ramirez built the company on the strong foundation of providing good value for your construction spending. Edram General Construction LLC has a reputation for completing top-quality projects on time and on budget. We provide professional services, and our workers will make sure the job is done right the first time. We believe that forming a strong team of professionals is an integral part of succeeding in this competitive field. We are proud of our successes and hope that you will consider us for your next project. Edram General Construction LLC is committed to building long term relationships with satisfied customers by providing reliable service and high quality craftsmanship, while focusing on the details our customers have come to expect. ...

interior painting (42)roofing (14)handyman (11)drywall (10)plumbers (4)electrician (4)basement remodeling (3)door installation (3)home remodeling (3)woodworking (3)chimney repair (2)window replacement (2)

10/04/2021

RICHARD B.

It didn't. We had set up two appointments and they never showed up.

Description of Work
Painting 26 shutters and replace 8 exterior lights.

Category electrician,house painters

Work Completed On 10/04/2021

I did call to reschedule But no one call me back This review it’s Submit it under somebody else’s name

02/03/2021

Patti C.

Excellent amd super customer friendly

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Category garage doors

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your business with us, and review It’s a pleasure to working with you And we glad you are so happy with are service.

02/01/2021

Phil C.

Edram Construction provided multiple options for proper and safe repair of a timber support beam. As part of the initial quote, the options were explained in detail and we were able to come to consensus on a satisfactory repair despite my own lack of knowledge in the area. The engineer was knowledgeable and provided an accurate estimate before the work began and was available on site for most of the day. The workers were professional, respectful, and friendly. They protected the area and kept it clean. Upon completion, the only evidence that work was done was as agreed. The nearby affected drywall, paint, and trim was replaced as good as new and still matching the untouched surrounding areas. The work was completed in a single day and overall it went very well.

Description of Work
Structural Engineering

Category structural engineer

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your business with us, and review It’s a pleasure to working with you And we glad you are so happy with are service and are expertise

02/01/2021

Barry L.

Basement in bathroom in basement turned out great very professional work. Would highly recommend them. Leak in the wall has been fixed they are in the process of fixing dry wall and replacing carpet and painting. Turning out great. Edram Construction are very knowledgable and great to work with. Would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We have used his services twice what for finishing a basement and putting in a bathroom in our basement. Then we had a leak in a plumbing in the wall he came in fixed the damage

Category drywall,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

07/07/2016

Casey W.

I received Edvin's name (owner of Edram) as a referral. I asked him to come over and look/bid on a job that I was having done. He was on time and friendly. Edvin came with some of the best ideas to maximize the space. At this point I had spoken with two other contractors and like his ideas and plans the best. I also liked that he would be on site doing most of the work himself. He and his team started quickly and worked hard when on sight. Edvin's communication and attention to detail was key in making sure there was not any issues that need to be redone or changed. This limited the time of the job and addition costs to me. He allowed me to order some of my own finishes and materials, even though this cost him and the team additional time on the job waiting for them to arrive. The finished product was great they did a 100% custom job ad a very fair price. I highly recommend this company and have giving his name and number to others all ready.

Description of Work
Edvin and his team preformed a basement remodeled They added a bathroom and laundry room and preformed additional work.

Category contractors,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,picture framing,plumbing,remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 06/22/2016

Review for Edram General Construction Llc - 4941A Elmer Derr Rd, Frederick, MD - 32240595

10/28/2015

Yohance C.

These guys were GREAT! Day 1 Monday - They arrived at 6am and ended at 6:30pm!!!! Day 2 Tuesday - They arrived at 7am and ended at 1pm!! Edvin is very professional and very easy to work with. The reason why I chose Edvin for the job was because he was willing to negotiate his price as I did receive 6 other estimates for the work from other top Angie's List companies and he was able to start in a timely manner. The quality of work was also great. I was very particular, which I'm sure was annoying, but Edvin worked with me and still kept it professional. I wanted to make sure the paintwork for my first house was perfect so that I would be satisfied. I was very satisfied with his work and I hope to work with him again on my next projects.

Description of Work
Edvin and his team painted my entire condo and installed a water line to my refrigerators ice maker.

Category plumbing,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/26/2015

Thank you so much for you business with us, we appreciate your review, and thank you for telling us your satisfaction.

10/19/2015

Cynthia G.

The work was done very professionally and timely and to my complete satisfaction. The finished product is absolutely beautiful. At conception, they came up with ideas that would make the room better for my elderly mother which I appreciated. Also, along the way with constructon, if I wanted to change something, they always were agreeable and would do what I was requesting. They finished the addition in the time frame promised. Attention to detail was incredible. There was no punch list at the end. It was just perfect. I would definitely use them again, in fact I have. During this last major rain storm, there was water coming in around my chimney. I called Edvin. He came out at night with a worker to get up in my attic and determine where the water was coming from. They determined the problem and corrected it within a few days. My basement also flooded during this period. They were there on the spot the next day removing my carpeting, cutting out the drywall at the base so no mold would grow and installing a sub-pump. I love this company, and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Built an addition that included a bedroom, closet, laundry room and bath

Category drywall,handyman service,plumbing,basement waterproofing,chimney repair,home builders,interior painters,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 08/01/2015

Thank you [Member name removed] ist was a pleasure to work with you on this project,we are always here to serve you, thank you for the reviewin us on this page, again thankyou for your business.

10/18/2015

Jessica H.

The estimates were accurate, the work was completed as discussed and the owner is reliable.

Description of Work
We've hired them for 3 projects, deinstalled a slider and reinstalled a replacement, roof repair on a sunroom and laminate floor install in a hall and bedroom.

Category roofing,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/02/2015

Hi [removed member name]thanks for you busines,it was pleasure to work wit you,we are always here to serve you for anything Remember we are full service construction thanks. By Ed

10/17/2015

Senta B.

I contacted Edram Construction after my windows started leaking. Edvin, the owner, came that afternoon to assess the situation and provided his recommendations and estimates.They came out a few days later and completed the work. The crew was on time, and very professional. It is clear that they take pride in their work. It was an extremely positive experience - I would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
replaced gutter, replaced rotten window sill, sealed and painted windows, calked between cement stairs and house

Category gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/06/2015

Thank you so much for your business,it was a pleasure to work with you,we are always to serve you.

09/23/2015

Donna R.

It was okay. There was a delay in getting the service scheduled because he said he was over booked. When he did come we consulted over what we could do to fix my closet doors. Two different approaches and the door was fixed. I don't think he was comfortable with the work or the route I chose to take.

Description of Work
He did repair to a closet door I have.

Category doors

Work Completed On 05/13/2015

Thank you for your business and Review Like you say on your review, we was really busy And we did tell you about it. We give you the price to replace the doors, and fix it. Also we explain it to you Won’t be perfect but it will Functional and you choose the cheapest way of curse repair and replacement, its not the same. Again thank you so much, for you business and review You review will make us more professional.

New roof, repair, attic, fans, gutters, siding, painting, drywall, insulation, pluming, carpentry, electric, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, wood flooring, ceramic tile, deck, fence, basements, concrete, stone, patios, carpet, windows & door replacements, chimney, patios retaining wall, Hvac, end much more

Ask for details.