Edram General Construction Llc

MHIC 05-130214 MHBR 7957 PA 161494

7:00 AM - 7:00 AM

4941A Elmer Derr Rd

Frederick, MD 21703

Edvin Ramirez built the company on the strong foundation of providing good value for your construction spending. Edram General Construction LLC has a reputation for completing top-quality projects on time and on budget. We provide professional services, and our workers will make sure the job is done right the first time. We believe that forming a strong team of professionals is an integral part of succeeding in this competitive field. We are proud of our successes and hope that you will consider us for your next project. Edram General Construction LLC is committed to building long term relationships with satisfied customers by providing reliable service and high quality craftsmanship, while focusing on the details our customers have come to expect. ...

interior painting (42)roofing (14)handyman (11)drywall (10)plumbers (4)basement remodeling (3)door installation (3)house painting (3)home remodeling (3)woodworking (3)electrician (3)chimney repair (2)

02/03/2021

Excellent amd super customer friendly

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Category garage doors

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your business with us, and review It’s a pleasure to working with you And we glad you are so happy with are service.

02/01/2021

Edram Construction provided multiple options for proper and safe repair of a timber support beam. As part of the initial quote, the options were explained in detail and we were able to come to consensus on a satisfactory repair despite my own lack of knowledge in the area. The engineer was knowledgeable and provided an accurate estimate before the work began and was available on site for most of t...

Description of Work
Structural Engineering

Category structural engineer

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your business with us, and review It’s a pleasure to working with you And we glad you are so happy with are service and are expertise

02/01/2021

Basement in bathroom in basement turned out great very professional work. Would highly recommend them. Leak in the wall has been fixed they are in the process of fixing dry wall and replacing carpet and painting. Turning out great. Edram Construction are very knowledgable and great to work with. Would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We have used his services twice what for finishing a basement and putting in a bathroom in our basement. Then we had a leak in a plumbing in the wall he came in fixed the damage

Category drywall,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

07/07/2016

I received Edvin's name (owner of Edram) as a referral. I asked him to come over and look/bid on a job that I was having done. He was on time and friendly. Edvin came with some of the best ideas to maximize the space. At this point I had spoken with two other contractors and like his ideas and plans the best. I also liked that he would be on site doing most of the work himself. He and his team sta...

Description of Work
Edvin and his team preformed a basement remodeled They added a bathroom and laundry room and preformed additional work.

Category contractors,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,picture framing,plumbing,remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 06/22/2016

Review for Edram General Construction Llc - 4941A Elmer Derr Rd, Frederick, MD - 32240595

10/28/2015

These guys were GREAT! Day 1 Monday - They arrived at 6am and ended at 6:30pm!!!! Day 2 Tuesday - They arrived at 7am and ended at 1pm!! Edvin is very professional and very easy to work with. The reason why I chose Edvin for the job was because he was willing to negotiate his price as I did receive 6 other estimates for the work from other top Angie's List companies and he was able to start in a t...

Description of Work
Edvin and his team painted my entire condo and installed a water line to my refrigerators ice maker.

Category plumbing,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/26/2015

Thank you so much for you business with us, we appreciate your review, and thank you for telling us your satisfaction.

10/19/2015

The work was done very professionally and timely and to my complete satisfaction. The finished product is absolutely beautiful. At conception, they came up with ideas that would make the room better for my elderly mother which I appreciated. Also, along the way with constructon, if I wanted to change something, they always were agreeable and would do what I was requesting. They finished the additi...

Description of Work
Built an addition that included a bedroom, closet, laundry room and bath

Category drywall,handyman service,plumbing,basement waterproofing,chimney repair,home builders,interior painters,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 08/01/2015

Thank you [Member name removed] ist was a pleasure to work with you on this project,we are always here to serve you, thank you for the reviewin us on this page, again thankyou for your business.

10/18/2015

The estimates were accurate, the work was completed as discussed and the owner is reliable.

Description of Work
We've hired them for 3 projects, deinstalled a slider and reinstalled a replacement, roof repair on a sunroom and laminate floor install in a hall and bedroom.

Category roofing,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/02/2015

Hi [removed member name]thanks for you busines,it was pleasure to work wit you,we are always here to serve you for anything Remember we are full service construction thanks. By Ed

10/17/2015

I contacted Edram Construction after my windows started leaking. Edvin, the owner, came that afternoon to assess the situation and provided his recommendations and estimates.They came out a few days later and completed the work. The crew was on time, and very professional. It is clear that they take pride in their work. It was an extremely positive experience - I would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
replaced gutter, replaced rotten window sill, sealed and painted windows, calked between cement stairs and house

Category gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/06/2015

Thank you so much for your business,it was a pleasure to work with you,we are always to serve you.

09/23/2015

It was okay. There was a delay in getting the service scheduled because he said he was over booked. When he did come we consulted over what we could do to fix my closet doors. Two different approaches and the door was fixed. I don't think he was comfortable with the work or the route I chose to take.

Description of Work
He did repair to a closet door I have.

Category doors

Work Completed On 05/13/2015

Thank you for your business and Review Like you say on your review, we was really busy And we did tell you about it. We give you the price to replace the doors, and fix it. Also we explain it to you Won’t be perfect but it will Functional and you choose the cheapest way of curse repair and replacement, its not the same. Again thank you so much, for you business and review You review will make us m...

09/06/2015

Contractor said he would give me an estimate on the work to be done. Waited for a response, then called him. He claimed he had sent me a proposal. I never got it and gave up contacting him.

Description of Work
nothing

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 08/10/2015

Hello thank you for your business And review. we did sand you the estimate, to the information you give us, maybe you gib us the information wrong, or we written wrong apologies fir the inconvenience. We should not receive a rewiew from you for the estimate, only if the work is done, the Reviews are to let us or others know your satisfaction

New roof, repair, attic, fans, gutters, siding, painting, drywall, insulation, pluming, carpentry, electric, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, wood flooring, ceramic tile, deck, fence, basements, concrete, stone, patios, carpet, windows & door replacements, chimney, patios retaining wall, Hvac, end much more

Ask for details.