Want to get more lawn services jobs and grow your landscaping business? Improving your sales knowledge can help you increase your revenue and profits. Learn how to sell landscaping services with our list of tips and tactics.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Clarksburg, WV
There are 5 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Clarksburg
- Keith Lynn Construction and HandymanKeith called me within minutes of my project being posted. He came over right away to look at the project and give me a quote. This went extremely well and the area looks better than it ever has. Keith clearly takes pride in his work and had good ideas for maintaining this area in the future. I will definitely call on him in the future for this project and many others
- Cooksons property maintenanceExcellent service, he went above & beyond. Great prices & very communicative. I highly recommend.
- The Garden Tree and Lawn CareThe folks from The Garden showed up on time and performed their duties promptly. The work was completed to my satisfaction and I would definitely rehire them for any kind of work I might need. They acted professionally and did not waste time.
- The Garden Tree and Lawn CareProfessional and hardworking! We had two very large trees removed and stumps. Further got some landscaping and mulching that looked great. Highly recommend!
- The Garden Tree and Lawn CareLandscaping work was completed quickly and efficiently and Fernando was very easy to work with fair with his pricing.
- American Lawn Care Veteran Owned and OperatedWell done! Scott was professional, personable, and he and his employee did an excellent job at a reasonable price.
- boone's tree serviceCame for an estimate for tree cutting, stated would be back following week, agreed on date, time, place. No call, no show and will not return any of my calls. Do not recommend them for any service. Things happen, but not calling or returning any calls is not acceptable. Also stated they would email me proof of insurance which never happened. Would not recommend them for any service, totally unprofessional business practices
- Royal Lawn and LandscapingThis is a fantastic company to work with. I hired them from out of state to take care of my mothers lawn. They kept her place looking wonderful, best it has looked in years. The only reason we have stopped using there service is because her house was for sale and the service is no longer needed. Should I ever have needs like this again this would be the only company I would call
- PRO GREEN LANDSCAPE MGMT INCThey were responsive and did a great job. It went so well that we decided to hire them for regular bi weekly services.
- Halterman LandscapingHalterman Landscaping transformed our dirt and rock yard into a park-like area with many natural looking features. We are amazed at Chris? vision. In addition to the wonderful patio and walkway he created, his use and placement of rocks gave us a beautiful and relaxing setting that fits in nicely with the architectural style of the home. After a long search for a quality and reasonably priced landscaper we finally discovered Halterman Landscaping. On Chris? initial site visit we discussed our wants and desires. We were looking for a patio and courtyard that would complement the style of our home and surrounding property. Chris studied the property and noticed that we also needed to improve the direction of rain water runoff. After several meetings involving scope and materials, a plan was developed that would meet most of our wants and still remain within our project budget. Based on this we scheduled a start date. The Halterman crew arrived as close to schedule as weather permitted. They were consistently polite, considerate, hardworking and on time. The worksite was kept in nice order throughout the project and was completed with little inconvenience to our comings and goings. Our project timeline was very close to Chris? initial projection in spite of a few days lost because of weather. We do not hesitate to highly recommend this company
Landscapers in Clarksburg
- Business Description:All season lawn care. * spring and fall clean up * tree and shrubs care * lot cleaning * property clear/ clean* weekly mowing * Get your free estimate today,Recent Review:Great best one ive had do tree work for me yet had no issue or problems getting the tree down and hauling away.tony a.
- Business Description:》Nearly 20 years of experience and expertise in all areas of Lawn Maintenance. A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau & 5 star Facebook rating. Our #1 priority for each customer is personalized pricing and payment options. 》Quality, dependability, and affordability are our key goals. Contact us today, we work with our customers on a price to fit everyone's budgetRecent Review:Fantastic. Always a positive experience with this company.Jessica S.
- Business Description:We offer lawn care & maintenance. Also brush hogging. Shrub removal. Bush trimming and anything else you can think of. No job too big or too smallRecent Review:Excellent service, he went above & beyond. Great prices & very communicative. I highly recommend.Kayla R.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Call today for a free consultation. Our team of certified arborists provides expert tree services, trimming, removals, insect and disease prevention and more. All Davey Tree specialists are licensed, bonded and insured and committed to personalized client service and accomplishing your property goals. Contact us today to get started! License #WV00858Recent Review:My project kept getting delayed due to "Mother Nature." Well, the weather finally cooperated & my project was done this morning & I couldn't be happier. The team showed at the time promised & began. They were professional, efficient, friendly, safe, & worked well as a teamKenneth M.
- Business Description:Additional address - P.O. Box 589, Rural Retreat, VA, 24368. Additional phone - (800) 327-2874.Recent Review:Worst experience I ever had. Over priced, did not address my needs. Never listened to what and how I wanted it to look or work. Did it his way. I told him over and over again that safe access, drainage and ease of care were my priorities. Did not slope walkway correctly, water stands at front porch because of poor drainage. I pointed out the drainage situation several times and it still was not done correctly. I had a general contractor and a landscaper look at his work and was told the correct drainage system was not installs the wall blocks were laid incorrectly and the grout between the tiles was not done properly. Estimate to repair his story work 6-10K. I requested he repair it and he offered to dig a ditch right at my front porch, which would not solve the problem. I asked for retaining walls to be lowered, he failed to do so and now I cannot gate the fence without redoing the entrance to the walkway. Workmanship sloppy and ugly. Topsoil or straw was full of weeds. I will have to reseed come spring. Did not give workers breaks or timely lunch periods. Do not hire. I gave him excellent for responsiveness because he was johnny on the spot when it came to getting the contract. Down hill after that. His reply to my complaints was to ignore or say we had a contract. One of the worst, if not the worst unprofessional experience in my 74 years on this eartCarol S.
- Business Description:Boone's tree service will do all your tree removal needs! Also will do trimming and pruning as well and storm work rain or shine with a price that can not be beat. There no tree to big or to small for us. we do not ask for payment in advance will give you two price for the job, first one is to leave lay, and second price is to haul away. Have 17 years experience in April, we are license and insured, we are also family operated. We have many great references which we can provide upon requestRecent Review:Came for an estimate for tree cutting, stated would be back following week, agreed on date, time, place. No call, no show and will not return any of my calls. Do not recommend them for any service. Things happen, but not calling or returning any calls is not acceptable. Also stated they would email me proof of insurance which never happened. Would not recommend them for any service, totally unprofessional business practicesAnnette H.
- Business Description:Call Us To Do It is a Handyman Service that handles All Thing Residential from Lawn Care & Maintenance, Landscaping to Home Improvements, Maintenance and Repairs. We don't Do Roofing or Concrete, but we do it all things Residential in between. With 32 years of a variety of Residential Service Experience we offer the best in quality workmanship and all of our work comes with a 2 Year Limited Written Warranty. We understand that it's your money, your home and your investment that we are providi..
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:We specialize in Landscaping
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
A good landscaping website can help you land more sales and build your credibility. Read our list of must-have pages and ideas for your website to help potential clients find you and drive more business for your lawn care company.
How much does it cost to paint kitchen cabinets? When calculating the cost, consider the size of your space, the look of adjacent rooms, and the existing cabinet surface. Learn the different prices for painting wood, laminate, and veneer cabinets.
Find Landscapers in
- Mount Clare
- West Milford
- Lost Creek
- Jane Lew
- Pleasant Valley
- White Hall
Landscapers in Clarksburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- EARP CONSTRUCTION & EXCAVATING COMPANY , INC.503 Hiram Ferguson Rd.
Lavalette, West Virginia
- EARP CONSTRUCTION & EXCAVATING COMPANY , INC.
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- MARK A SOUTHERNROUTE 19 & 20
Shinnston, West Virginia
- Markley's Lawn & Landscape Design117 Hess School Rd
Worthington, West Virginia
- Masters Painting Plus LLC207 Pike St
Barrackville, West Virginia
- Mountain State Exterior Pros LLC10920 Good Hope Pike
Jane Lew, West Virginia
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- Nick's Budget Tree Service129 Crest View Dr
Wardensville, West Virginia
- Nick's Budget Tree Service
- QBC Express Lawn Care416 Pogue Run Rd
Burton, West Virginia
- QBC Express Lawn Care