R & R Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1994 • With Angi since October 2010

310 West St

Stoughton, WI 53589

Turn to R&R Carpet Cleaning for carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning and tile and grout cleaning needs in Dane County and northern Rock County. We are a family-owned carpet cleaning business since 1994. Leave your carpet maintenance worries to us. Our flooring technicians are experienced in carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, 100% odor elimination and sanitation, hardwood, and linoleum and bring nothing but professionalism to our high quality services. One thing that sets us apart from other carpet cleaning companies is that we personally inspect each job. This allows us to control the quality of cleaning that few others can match. We are also fully bonded and insured. Additional email - info@rrcarpetcleaning.com, nikki@rrcarpetcleaning.com. Additional DBA - R & R Janitorial and Carpet Cleaning Services, Inc....

02/11/2019

Christy G.

We had three bedrooms, a hallway, and two staircases cleaned. Ron was very friendly, professional, and flexible with scheduling. We moved all the furniture out of the rooms before he came, so he was able to complete the job very quickly. Visible stains we had were completely gone and the carpet smelled nice after it dried. I also like that he sanitized the dog stains with products that are safe for pets and kids.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it was my pleasure working for you.

05/14/2018

Sonja P.

I had caret cleaned in the living room, stairs, hallway and 3 bedrooms and deodorizer applied. The customer service was amazing! I spoke to Nicki (spelling?) several times because I had to change the appointment and she was so accommodating and cordial. The carpet cleaning itself was also great. They were punctual and very professional. I had some pretty bad stains to remove in the living room and that did not seem to faze them! I had wicking overnight so the stains were bigger and darker in the morning. I left a voicemail in a panic and they called and were there by 9 am to work on those stains again. Ron was so helpful and put me at ease. I am happy to report that the stains disappeared after the second cleaning. I am extremely pleased and would definitely use them again if I wasn't moving out of the area. I highly recommend! Great people, great service, great job!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning entire house

04/05/2018

Nicole L.

R&R carpet cleaning was great! They were very quick to respond to my request for service and immediately got me scheduled the next two days. They were on time, friendly, and did a wonderful job. Would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it was our pleasure cleaning for you.

07/10/2017

Donald C.

In general I think the service was alright but the cleaning process was done with a backpack sprayer and then a portable wet vac. I'm not an expert so maybe this process is fine but it did feel a little like the type of service I would get from doing things myself. I have had other carpet cleaners in the past that had a truck which contained a very powerful wet vac and I feel like that would've done a better job. Overall the carpets were cleaner and the house smelled good. Given the price I think the job was worth the money but I expected more. The positive was that R&R was available in short notice.

Description of Work
Cleaning carpets in the house.

04/13/2016

Mike K.

Excellent customer service. In person quote w/black light to determine problem areas. Arrived on time to clean & treat urine stains. Returned a few days later free of charge to re-treat the problem areas. Excellent all-around service.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning in 2 room, stairs, & landing area to include pet urine stains.

02/18/2016

Warren E.

05/20/2015

Erin B.

Never heard from provider.

04/12/2015

Mary E H.

Did an excellent job. I've used this company several times and they are always courteous, on time, efficient and do a great job. Professional all around.

Description of Work
Treat stains, shampoo carpet.

12/08/2014

chad S.

I was very please with the service that was provided as well as the price.

Description of Work
Cleaned My office buildings carpeting

03/28/2014

Mark Z.

Professional, reasonable rates, came when they said they would. They had a brutal purple stain that they cleaned right up and is invisible now. They also have a bottle of pet stain cleaner that works better than any commercial product I've ever found, without harsh chemicals. Excellent service.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet on stairs and hall

11/26/2013

Bill Q.

On-time professional, fantastic job.

Description of Work
Full home carpet cleaning.

11/09/2013

Christine M.

Last year my carpets were ready to be replaced but my bank book didn't agree, so I called R+R Carpet Cleaning and spoke with Ron. We set an appointment, he arrived on time, was very professional and personable. The end result was phenomenal! At the time, I thought I might just get my carpets cleaned and replace them in 6 months. Well, after the 6 months, I called Ron again, and again, R+R did a fantastic job. I still have my carpets and I am very thankful to Ron and R+R Carpet Cleaning for their dependable work ethic and high quaility job. Thanks Ron.

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpet on my stairway, a very large living room, a dining room and long hallway.

08/07/2013

Daniel K.

I called and Ron was able to come with very short notice. I also had a stain where I had spilled some latex paint a few years ago. I made sure he knew about the stain, and it was gone when he was done. I am very happy. It was a little more expensive than I hoped, but he did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
I was having a showing for our condo and we wanted the carpets (and area rugs) cleaned. He cleaned the stairs, the landing, and two bedrooms. It was about 600 sqft.

06/07/2013

William & Chris R.

The team arrived on time, got right to work, asked for us to double check their work, all in 2 hours.

Description of Work
Cleaned family room, living room, stairs to second floor, stain removal on easy chair.

02/04/2013

Sarah W.

After my dog got very sick all over the house, I wanted to be sure I got a professional carpet cleaning quickly. I called Ron on Saturday and he was able to come out Sunday morning (which was very important because I wanted to act quickly and knew coming home from work during the week would be difficult). He and his daughter were right on time, very professional, and did an excellent job! They got all of the pet stains and odor out and were very quick. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Fantastic pet stain removal

01/10/2013

Colleen C.

Ron & his daughter Nikki arrived on time, got right to work & were done quickly. They were informative of the process & offered many additional services w/no pressure - deodorizer, scotch guard, etc,.

Description of Work
R&R Carpets cleaned my living room & hall carpets & microfiber recliner.

06/04/2012

Christine C.

The owner of Rand R Carpet Cleaning, Ron, arrived on time. Because we have an old house with many electrical complexities, he has learned where the best outlets are for supporting the cleaning equipment and attended to getting things set up. The carpet was cleaned in a timely manner and Ron put extra effort into a pet stain. He asked when done whether or not I wanted scotch guard, which I did. He was done and out of the house in less than 2 hours - and he left with fans blowing on the carpets. The rugs were nearly completely dry by evening.

Description of Work
I have used R&R many times over the last four years. They are detailed and thorough in their work, they clean up after themselves, they do what you ask them to, and don't push you to do anything additional. They are pleasant to deal with, show up on time as schedule, and are extremely reasonable from a price perspective. I keep going back to them because I am pleased with the price quality relationship.

04/02/2012

Renee R.

They did a fabulous job and were able to get the extra water out of the carpets that the other company couldn't. They also did an excellent job of cleaning the chairs. They provided me a huge fan to make sure that the carpets dried completely. They brought in a machine to clean spots on the carpets and hand-cleaned the chairs. The carpet was lighter-looking after they finished their clean, which means they did a better job than the other company. They did a great job of cleaning and de-odorizing a cat urine stain and took extra steps to make sure there was no longer an odor. They also provided immediate response.

Description of Work
They cleaned my carpets after I had another company try cleaning them first that didn't do a good job. They also re-cleaned two white chairs.

Superior Carpet Cleaning

Superior Carpet Cleaning is located in River Falls, WI, just 20 minutes east of the St Paul/Minneapolis, MN metro area, specializing in carpet and furniture cleaning, detailing motor vehicles and stripping and waxing linoleum type floors. SCC provides quality work, and extraordinary customer service at the best value. SCC is owned and operated by Tom Vogler and was started in 2005. With over 1600 cleaning jobs completed by himself, including residential, commercial and apartments, he has no employees and does not sub contract any of the work out. Furniture moved at NO extra cost! Please call ahead if you would like assistance figuring square footage to receive best service.

Mermazingly Clean

Housekeeping both deep clean and regular cleaning for residential and commercial businesses. Downsizing and organizing clutter. Move in/move out, Airbnb, before and after parties. No job too small or too big. You have a mess? Don't stress. Give me a call, and I'll take care of the rest.

Synergy Cleaning Servicios

-No job is too big or too small -Your Mess Is Our Bless! -We have been cleaning apartments, homes, move-in, move-out, new construction, remodeling for years! -Free on-site estimates. -Money-back guarantee! -Insured/bonded

Residential or Commercial: Carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, oriental and area rug cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, wood floor cleaning. New delivery system for 100% odor elimination and sanitation which can be applied with a spray or fog.

Hardwood sanding, carpet installation, carpet stretching, duct cleaning