Anton Remodeling

• Trade License Authority
  • Minnesota: Contractors
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 03/31/2022

457 147th Ave (Mailing Address) (work in 7 county metro-Mpls/St. Paul)

Somerset, WI 54025

We are a licensed and insured Full Service remodeling and construction company that self-performs work and uses a few additional qualified third-party services for mechanical work(plumbing, HVAC, Electrical). We are experienced in all facets of remodeling and construction. Prior to our contract signing, you will have a full understanding of work to be performed, costs and pay requirements, and any potential unknowns. This ensures your comfort thru-out the project....

home remodeling (9)basement remodeling (4)woodworking (3)window replacement (2)door installation (1)locksmith (1)hardwood floors (1)egress window (1)decks & porches (1)

03/11/2021

Anthony and his crew saved the day last Fall helping us get our new bedroom windows installed. The windows were late coming from the manufacturer and he went above and beyond to make sure they were installed before Winter. Anthony was really easy to work with and he communicated and explained updates throughout the project. Highly recommend - we will be utilizing his services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacement

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2020

02/03/2020

Fairly well. Took a long time. I am happy with the results. Anthony and his crew were accommodating of my requests for changes during the project. They were great about cleaning up at the end of each day. Everyone paid attention to details. Kitchen cabinets were to be refinished, but I was unhappy with the results, so hired another person to redo them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gut and rebuild master bath, kitchen flooring and island modification. Kitchen cabinet refinishing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

01/14/2020

Anthony was great to work with - very responsive, friendly and professional. The work was done quickly and well. We have already contacted him for a quote on our next project!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install basement egress window

CATEGORY egress windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

07/05/2019

The job went great. Anthony and his crew found the problems and kept me informed of what was causing the problems and addressed them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Hardy board, fix wall damage

CATEGORY remodeling,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

05/13/2019

It was very good. Hes is dependable. He followed up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed hardwood floor. Remodel the bathroom.

CATEGORY hardwood floor,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2018

05/13/2019

It was exceptional. They started and ended on time. They cleaned up everyday. The deck was gorgeous. It was fairly priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a deck and wood work repair, back door and window , front door lock replacement.

CATEGORY decks,locksmith,replacement windows,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

03/12/2019

Anthony, owner of Anton Remodeling, hired a subcontractor, that he admitted had never painted for him before, to paint all the trim and walls in my unit then he left on a vacation where he couldn’t be reached. The painters got 4 days into the job before I showed up, took pictures, and blew up Anthony’s phone in order to request the job to stop. Anthony insisted in a text that he would fix the horr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel and paint all door and trim, window sashes and casings, baseboards, crown, walls and 2 ceilings.

CATEGORY home remodeling

Photo for Anton Remodeling - 457 147th Ave (Mailing Address), Somerset, WI - 37756488

Owner hired us for (4) continuous jobs. Completed all four. Received great written reviews from customer and would post if able. After stating that we would move beyond her projects to other work, received continued criticism. Owner referred us to her real estate agent who viewed the property and requested our information. Other personal issues which I will not disclose on this site. Owner has tak...

09/18/2017

Great - he did everything we asked and was professional and expert.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old and replace new hollow core pantry door in townhouse kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2017

03/28/2017

The work was done on time and on budget. Crew was professional and did a great job. I would definitely hire Anthony (Anton Remodeling) again. I've used him on two major projects in the past 12 months, both of which I'm very satisfied with. He's very knowledgeable and a pleasure to do business with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling replacement in two rooms together with and electrical work, adding overhead lights and ceiling fan.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2017

12/20/2016

Anthony and his team were professional, and respectful of our home. He will be the first person I call if more work is needed at my home. The basement looks awesome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In July we had 2-3" of standing water in the whole basement caused from a leak in tubing during a heavy storm. After going back and forth with my insurance agency, I was tired, frustrated, disappointed and fed up with my insurance company-they wanted o give me less than $10,000 to finish my whole basement. Anthony Beasley, of Anton Remodeling, LLC, (AR, LLC) asked if he could talk to my insurance adjuster on my behalf. After some time, he was able to get over $6000 more in funds, so that my basement could be redone. Complete gut of basement: Removal of 1960's brown paneling, old insulation, doors, carpeting (down to the insulation/studs) and remodel basement living space and bedroom. The bid from (AR, LLC) included: PODS storage (1 month), new insulation, sheet rock (on walls and ceiling), carpeting, new doors, new recessed lighting (removed fluorescent lights) and painting. This project started on November 3rd and ended on December 15,2016. FYI: My insurance picked up approximately 80% of the job & we paid an additional 20% to complete the remodel (total cost for the remodel including payment from insurance was a little over $21,000.

CATEGORY woodworking,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2016

Photo for Anton Remodeling - 457 147th Ave (Mailing Address), Somerset, WI - 34164880

We complete bathroom, kitchen, basements and laundry rooms, and windows and doors. We also complete design-build work or miscellaneous projects(unspecified damage or insurance claims) that do not fall into any particular category and just simply need to be completed or repaired!

Check, Visa, MasterCard