WHITLOW'S SECURITY SPECIALISTS INC

Founded 1967 • With Angi since May 2001

COMPLETE SERVICES AVAILABLE AT THE STORE, OR THEY WILL COME TO YOU WITH A FULLY-EQUIPPED MOBILE SHOP....

Bradley's Safe & Lockworks

Bradley's Safe & Lockworks

We are a full service locksmith company. We service Milwaukee and Waukesha counties and areas around them. Commercial and residential lock services. Over 25 years experience, lock rekeying or replacing. Lock upgrades to electronic keypads and high security keys. All work trucks are equipped with key duplicators and most hardware.

02/02/2019

We used Whitlow to remove a broken key from our patio door lock. I called to explain the issue. Spencer was great and had me text in images. I then brought in the cylinder with the broken key. Luke removed it quickly and without issue for a great price. Their shop was clean and modern and they offer a variety of service. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Key extraction

10/16/2018

Great! They were very helpful and we were very pleased!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hey replaced for RAV4

11/06/2017

Amazing...drove to place with secondary key in car...walked into store and got immediate service, was out in under 5 minutes...walked BACK in and decided to have a second key made because the first key cost under $5!!!! Absolutely, I recommend them for any key issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to replace Kia Soul key/fob that broke. Other places and the dealer were VERRRRRY expensive. I had two keys made and just attached the fob so it does not flip up like it used to, just hangs with the key (who cares? it was WHITLOW'S suggestion!! YEA< Whitlow for a solution!!)

07/13/2017

They showed up on time, completed the work promptly and at the agreed upon price. The person doing the work had a good attitude; was knowledgeable and pleasant to talk to. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace locks on four exterior doors when we purchased our home.

12/06/2016

Better than expected. Friendly and helpful. Well worth the time and money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duplicate Key Made

CATEGORY locksmith

DOOR LOCKS REKEYED, DOOR HARDWARE REPLACED, DECORATIVE HARDWARE, DEADBOLTS INSTALLED, EXISTING LOCKS REKEYED, KEYED ALIKE PADLOCKS, KEYLESS ENTRY LOCKS, PATIO DOOR LOCKS, SAFES INSTALLED, VIDEO DOORBELL SYSTEMS, WINDOW LOCKS, SAFE COMBINATIONS CHANGED. AUTO LOCKOUT SERVICES, REPAIR DAMAGED LOCKS, ORIGINATE REPLACEMENT KEYS.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express