Mike's Done Right

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2010

Large and Small Appliance Repair as well as Garage Door Repair, and Sump Pump Replacement services provided on a same day service in most cases.--- Service call or estimate fee will be deducted from the bill if repair is elected...

Lake Country Doors

We are a 24 hr service door company covering waukesha to madison and fon du lac to beloit. We are family owned and operated and have total of four employee's. No trip charges within 45miles of oconomowoc then a $20 charge for areas past. Our service rate is $55.00/hr plus parts on repair. Free estimate on new installations. 5% off to angies list consumers. https://www.lakecountrygaragedoors.com/

Offers by Lake Country Doors on Angi
Anytime Garage Doors

For many years now, Sussex and it's surrounding community residents have trusted Anytime Garage Doors for repairs, replacements and sales of new garage doors, openers and springs. With over 20 years of industry experience, we have come to be known as local experts at what we do. Anytime Garage Door technicians offer customers attention to detail and a tireless work ethic.

Offers by Anytime Garage Doors on Angi
Joe Wilde Company LLC

Third generation, family owned company in business since 1945 with a mission to provide honest, reputable service and installation of building products including garage doors, openers, aluminum railing and awnings, and shade and screen products including garage screens and retractable awnings. Our employees have a total of over 400 years of experience under our roof so you can be assured you are receiving expert service and installation! We have served hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, and we hope you will join them.

06/30/2017

No show, no phone follow up.

Description of Work
I called Mike for a sump pump replacement for one of my apartment units. It was kind of urgent. He referred me to his partner Al. Al never called me, so I called Mike again, who was surprised Al never followed up. When Al finally got back to me he insisted on working directly with the tenant instead of having me manage, reassured me he would handle everything. Well one week later the tenant informs me Al never even contacted her, so I'm back to square one. Very unprofessional. If you can't do the job, I think you have an obligation to tell the customer up front instead of abandoning the whole situation. People are depending on you. Grade F from me.

04/11/2017

One person came out and it took an hour. He was very informative.

Description of Work
They came out and fixed the dryer.

04/04/2016

Mike is great. I had misplaced his card and used another Angie's list provider for a repair in November on this same refrigerator. Fortunately, this time around, I had run across his card and he was the first company I contacted. As it was a weekend, I emailed him and was pleasantly surprised when he returned my call. Mike came out on the following Tuesday. He had a couple theories and quickly ass...

Description of Work
This was the second time I used Mike's Done Right. The first was for a washing machine several years ago. This visit was for my GE side-by-side refrigerator freeaer. He addressed an issue I had with the freezer not cooling and as a result also fixed the water dispenser on the refrigerator. Turns out the problems were related.

Large and Small Appliance Repair Garage door Repair Sump Pump Replacement