Ero Moving LLC of Milwaukee

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
LC 89464

1345 N Jefferson St Suite #463

Milwaukee, WI 53202

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We are the movers who get straight to the point! Whether you're moving across the the state or, across country we specialize in a stress-free experience. Every move is done with the most amount of efficiency to save you the most. We do our best to maximize our resources to hand you down the savings. Our main focus is that all of our customers experiences get exceeded. All of our team members are professionally trained and properly equipped to handle your request. No matter how big or small the job might be. Call today for a free no-obligation quote! We love what we do and it shows in our work with a smile the entire scope of the job from start to finish. You'll be happy to have called the ERO team to assist you on your next move! Moving on Point. On Time. On Budget. Fully Licensed & Insured ...

movers (8)

07/24/2021

WORST EXPERIENCE!!! If you need a reliable company, this is is not it. We confirmed, paid our deposit. on the day of our scheduled time, no one reaches out to us. I found that strange and begin to call. I receive no response for over 30 minutes. After finally receiving a response, they told us that they did not have movers available. On top of that, they then send us a text message explaining that...

Description of Work
Local Moving

Work Completed On 07/24/2021

07/10/2020

I just want to say that I was overwhelmingly pleased with the two gentlemen who arrived at my home to move me. By the time they arrived, with packing and organizing I was in pain and nervous about how the move was going to go. Also, about when I get the stuff out, having it situated at my new location in a manner that would not make unpacking and organizing a nightmare worse than packing. The move...

Description of Work
Relocation

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

05/21/2020

It was quick and they were very helpful!

Description of Work
Moving apartment

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

02/20/2020

Ero was responsive to our critical moving times. We just had them for two hours each, and they were flexible to send us two excellent movers each time. Our schedule was hectic because we closed on both houses on the same day. We will refer Ero to others in need of any moving service.

Description of Work
Ero supplied two movers for us to move larger items to our UHaul truck for both packing and unpacking.

Work Completed On 02/03/2020

09/09/2019

We were supposed to have friends help us move into our apartment, but they were unable to help at the last minute. We needed help moving everything, but only had 2 days to find help! I saw their positive reviews on Angie's List and gave Pedro a call. He worked us into his schedule no problem! His employees did a great job! They were very professional, on time, priced fairly and efficient. They wor...

Description of Work
Moving furniture

Work Completed On 09/07/2019

08/27/2019

Requested full service move to include packing. Scheduled 3 person move with truck and paid deposit for the 3 person crew. Only 2 showed up with truck because it wasn’t scheduled properly. Jason and Oz worked hard and did a good job. But due to a missing worker I had to do a lot of packing myself and did not get everything moved from the house that I wanted moved. I had to make several additional ...

Description of Work
Full service move

Work Completed On 08/24/2019

05/09/2019

Things went great. It was a difficult move, but the Ero team was amazing, very professional, kind, understanding, and efficient. I give them an A+++ !

Description of Work
A last minute move

Work Completed On 04/30/2019

05/01/2019

They were fast and good. It was excellent job. They were very kind friendly and efficient. I will hire them again.

Description of Work
They relocated our office and moved to another Street and they took down furniture's.

Work Completed On 10/30/2017

Full Service Packing, Full Service Moving Labor Only Movers, In-home, packing/unpacking, loading/unloading, and senior relocation, Out-of-State Moves, Specialty Moves, Piano Moves

N/A