Construct Boss

Wisconsin: Safety and Professional
01/25/2022

9401 W. Beloit Road Suite 202

Milwaukee, WI 53227

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Full House Renovation

Full House Renovation

home remodeling202053211
We did this home for one of our investors, this project was a 900 sqft home with awkward layout. We expanded attic space and added 2nd bathroom; finished home was about 1500sqft.

Full service design, build and remodel contractor. Servicing SE Wisconsin since 2016. Our team does it all from light updates to full renovations. Our experience team of installers is ready to transform your vision to reality....
Basement Remodel project
Basement Remodel

basement remodeling

202053051

basement remodeling (1)home remodeling (1)handyman (1)

01/06/2021

We couldn't be happier with the work that Construct Boss did for us. We had an idea of what we wanted, and with the suggestions they gave, or basement turned out better than we hoped for. The entire basement was done on time and on budget.

Description of Work
basement remodeling

Category basement remodeling

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

01/05/2021

The smoothest construction work I’ve ever had done! I LOVE my new kitchen! They were professional, timely, and very fairly priced. They listened to my input, and provided options to me that I wasn’t even aware existed. I ended up with better quality and design for the same price. The “Dan’s” were extremely knowledgeable, friendly and helpful, I cannot say enough good things. If we hit a roadblock,...

Description of Work
kitchen remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

12/29/2020

Construct Boss was easy to work with and turned out an excellent product for a fair price! Dan was very easy to talk to and he understands the details of construction describing what surprises we might see in construction so we won't be surprised if they come up!

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

12/29/2020

Dan from Construct Boss recently remodeled our 30 year old bathroom and brought it from hideous to absolutely beautiful. Dan was respectful of both our time schedule and our budget. He made informed suggestions when we didn't quite know what to choose and he walked us through every selection and procedure. He was skilled, professional and a genuinely nice guy. The end result was better than I ever...

Description of Work
Remodeling - Bathroom

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

12/29/2020

In a time when its hard to find quality, reliable help, my expectations for a good tradesman were not very high. I wanted to add a downstairs bathroom for my home and randomly selected a company. To my surprise, Dan Church and Construct Boss surpassed my expectations. They were very knowledgeable and helped me save in areas I would have overspent. His team was thorough and efficient while paying a...

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

Very professional

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

03/03/2017

They showed up on time and completed projects with professional quality.

Description of Work
Had them assemble some of our office furniture

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 02/23/2017

We are a full service construction services company completing just about any project you can dream up.