If you’re looking for a few extra pointers on how to clean your specific type of carpet, you’ve come to the right place. Read on to learn carpet cleaning tips.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in La Crosse, WI
There are 2 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in La Crosse
- Harbaugh's Cleaning ServiceThe Harbaughs were great; confirmed the timimg of the job, cleaned the carpets beautifully, and followed up with a phone call a couple days afterward. The carpet in the TV room, where we too often eat, and that we thought was beyond saving, got a new life. Stains out! This process is wetter than others, but very effective. I’d recommend care in staying off it until it is comletely dry
- D & K CARPET CLEANINGI've used this company on many other occasions. I have two dogs, and messy ones at that. He gets any and all of their stains out. Always on time, very professional and very reasonably priced. Will always go above and beyond to make sure the job is done right. I recommend him to all my friends.
- Good As New Carpet CleaningThe cleaner showed up when he said he was going too, was very flexible in meeting me for payment, and he was very easy going throughout the whole process.
- Harbaugh's Cleaning ServiceThey did areally good job. They came with furniture guards, which I appreciated. They were very mindful of keeping my house undamaged or wet. They were delightful people, as well. It's a family business, and they communicated very clearly with me. They also called the next day to check to see if it was done to my satisfaction
- Good As New Carpet CleaningVery happy with the service; would definitely recommend. Carpet looks great and took less than a half-hour to complete.
- Good As New Carpet CleaningVery well. Arrived on time and efficiently cleaned the carpets. They look great.
- D & K CARPET CLEANINGWonderful considering what he had to work with. Our carpet is 18 years old and off white. There were some major stains from plants overflowing that could not be removed but were blended in abit. He and his assistant really did a great job, gave us some great tips for when we plan to replace the carpet for where to buy. All in all I was very happy and would recommend him highly
- Harbaugh's Cleaning ServiceJim was professional, thorough and friendly. He went the extra mile - and included a couple of small oriental rugs that were not in the estimate. He worked determinedly to get out spots that we had not even noticed! The carpets are soft, fluffy and a joy to walk on again. And everything was dry in less than 24 hours! I'd have Jim and his crew come back again, and highly recommend his work
- D & K CARPET CLEANINGHe was good. He fit us in when we needed to be. He did a good job cleaning the carpet and it was a fair price.
- D & K CARPET CLEANINGThey are miracle workers. Their work was ultra-satisfactory. I would absolutely use them in the future.
Last update on December 3, 2018
Carpet Cleaners in La Crosse
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Carpet manufacturers listened to consumers, who want to go green, and are rolling out environmentally safe carpeting to reduce the material’s negative impact.
Waiting for your carpet to dry and not sure how long it will take? That depends on humidity, the type of carpet, and the cleaning and drying processes used. Learn the average time for carpet to dry so you know what to expect.
Find carpet cleaners in
- La Crescent,
- West Salem,
- Coon Valley,
- De Soto,
- Spring Grove
carpet cleaners in La Crosse
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- D & K CARPET CLEANINGN1409 TIMBER VALLEY RD
La Crosse, Wisconsin 54601
- D & K CARPET CLEANING
- Brightside Electric LLCS553 Hovey Valley Rd
Mondovi, Wisconsin 54755
- Brightside Electric LLC
- Eagle Cleaning3636 Coddington Rd
Plover, Wisconsin 54467
- Eagle Cleaning
- Good As New Carpet Cleaning401 Russell Dr. S
Holmen, Wisconsin 54636
- Good As New Carpet Cleaning
- Harbaugh's Cleaning ServiceW8133 Old CTH na
Holmen, Wisconsin 54636
- Harbaugh's Cleaning Service
- Personal Touch Cleaning, LLC18209 Icicle Rd
Sparta, Wisconsin 54656
- Personal Touch Cleaning, LLC
Carpet cleaners that service La Crosse
Carpet Cleaning FAQ
How much is carpet cleaning?
Answer: Carpet cleaning costs $25 to $70 per room on average, depending on the size of your home. A three-bedroom home will run $175 for a complete professional carpet cleaning service, while larger homes can cost between $300 and $600. In most cases, a flat rate applies to the number of rooms you need cleaned rather than the square footage of those areas.
How long does it take for carpet to dry after cleaning?
Answer: Following a professional carpet cleaning, it can take anywhere from 6 to 10 hours for your carpet to fully dry. The actual drying time may vary according to carpet type and the cleaning method used, but contact your carpet cleaning service provider if your carpet remains wet after 24 hours.
Should you vacuum before carpet cleaning?
Answer: Absolutely. Vacuuming your carpet before your cleaning professionals arrive will allow you to remove any loose dirt that muddy paws and boots have dragged into your home. Vacuuming beforehand also helps loosen the carpet fibers so the cleaner can soak into the deepest crevices and grab those stubborn dirt particles.
How often should carpets be cleaned?
Answer: Cleaning carpets once every 12 months helps keep dirt and other carpet allergens under control. You might consider cleaning at more frequent intervals depending on foot traffic. A local professional carpet cleaning company can help you set and maintain a schedule that’s appropriate for homes with pets, children, allergies, smokers, and colored carpets.
How long does carpet cleaning take?
Answer: On average, professional carpet cleaning takes up to 30 minutes per room, depending on the complexity of the cleaning. Deeper stains on long and shaggy carpets may increase the time of service.
Do carpet cleaning companies move your furniture?
Answer: It depends. Some carpet cleaning services will move your furniture for free, while others may charge a fee. Most companies will move six to 10 items of furniture in larger rooms and three to five items in smaller rooms. When inquiring about your next professional carpet cleaning service, be sure to ask if moving furniture is included in the service price.