Buying a new home, building a new addition, or planning a new fence? It’s wise to survey your property. Here's how much it'll cost to hire a land surveyor.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Delafield, WI
There are 3 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Delafield
- Bill's Land Survey ServiceBill is hands done one of the BEST people we have worked with. He is kind, patient, pleasant, respectful, calls/texts you back when he says he would (texting is best - he is BUSY!), makes time when he doesn’t have it, very professional, and when something isn’t being understood (I don’t know survey terminology and am not the best at explaining) he takes time to ask/answer ANY questions you have or clarification he needs (and doesn’t make you feel dumb for asking or not knowing). We’ve used his services 3 times now, and as long as he is in business, we will keep using him! Highly, highly recommended!!
- Bill's Land Survey ServiceBill did an excellent job finding and marking my property boundary for a fence. He was very thorough and even double checked to ensure accuracy. I would highly recommend him. He will be the one I contact if I need any further work done.
- C3E Geomatics LLCI would like to thank Phil for his services, I was a little difficult, but he showed total grace under pressure a true professional. I would recommend his services to anybody looking for a good land surveyor. Thanks maria
- C3E Geomatics LLCStaff were very responsive to our needs. They were true professionals from start to finish. The cost of the service was very reasonable! Phil even helped me carry some 50 pound bags of sand to the backyard. How's that for customer service! I highly recommend this company.
- C3E Geomatics LLCPhil went above and beyond to make sure that our survey was accurate and completed in a timely manner. We had a very difficult plot to survey in Wauwatosa and he did a very thorough job. Communication was great. He was very respectful to the neighbors throughout the process. We were very pleased with the quality of his work and professionalism
- C3E Geomatics LLCPhil was very responsive and had our survey completed and back to me in less than half the time others were quoting. Cost was very reasonable and delivery was excellent. Phil also went out of his way to review the setback rules for our property and help us understand our options. I would highly recommend working with C3E Geomatics
- C3E Geomatics LLCWe were very pleased with our land survey experience. Working with Phil was wonderful. He was very responsive and professional. He came out to our property several times to ensure accuracy in his work and delivered his final product in a very reasonable time frame. We are grateful that he was able to figure out our challenging plot of land. I would highly recommend his service
- C3E Geomatics LLCVery professional and I was not required to be there for actual survey. Found that city alley actually encroaches onto my property. Electronic and printed copies provided, too.
- C3E Geomatics LLCPrior to replacing some aging fence in the yard of our new house, we needed to figure out where the property lines were. The prior owner had guessed when putting up the fence (more or less right, thankfully), and we wanted to be sure we weren't crossing boundaries or giving up part of our yard to the neighbors. They were quick and thorough, even though they had to come out 3 different times because the artifacts in our neighborhood were in the wrong places and weren't matching up to the boundary descriptions, requiring plotting half of the block to get the right boundaries down. Stayed within budget and delivered the final survey quickly
- C3E Geomatics LLCC3E was very responsive to our inquiry, flexible with our needs, and generous with their support when extra information and clarification was needed in our survey. We would definitely hire them again!
Last update on July 19, 2022
Land Surveyors in Delafield
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the site’s general accessibility.
Find land surveyors in
- Genesee Depot,
- North Prairie,
- New Berlin,
- Big Bend
land surveyors in Delafield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bill's Land Survey ServiceS63W13007 Janesville Rd
Muskego, Wisconsin 53150
- Bill's Land Survey Service
- C3E Geomatics LLC18575 Brookfield Lake Dr
Brookfield, Wisconsin 53045
- CAPITOL SURVEY ENTERPRISES LLC237 S Curtis Rd Stop 1
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53214
- Construct Boss9401 W. Beloit Road Suite 202
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53227
- Continental Surveying Services LLC2059 Hwy 175 Suite A
Richfield, Wisconsin 53076
- Cornerstone Land Surveying5080 Fairy Chasm Rd
West Bend, Wisconsin 53095
- C3E Geomatics LLC
- Edgewood Surveying14195 Beechwood Tr.
New Berlin, Wisconsin 53151
- Edgewood Surveying
- Kettle Moraine Surveying Inc.po box 357
Eagle, Wisconsin 53119
- Kettle Moraine Surveying Inc.
- MRM Land SurveyingW241N7303 S Woodsview Dr
Sussex, Wisconsin 53089
- MRM Land Surveying
- NORTH SHORE ENGINEERING INC11433 N PORT WASHINGTON RD
Mequon, Wisconsin 53092
- NORTH SHORE ENGINEERING INC
- Right Line Land Surveying, LLC337 S 66th St
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53214
- Right Line Land Surveying, LLC
- Surveying Associates Inc2554 N 100th St
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53226
- Surveying Associates Inc