Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Get matched with top hauling services in Tacoma, WA
There are 51 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Tacoma
- All Service MovingJustin S. and José were amazing! They were communicative about arrival times, they carefully padded and wrapped all of our furniture and fragile items, and they were careful with our homes on the load and unload side. They were a great crew and just genuinely nice guys. We'd hire this company again anytime and would ask for these 2 if they were available
- ray's hauling and junk removalRay and Ryan arrived early and loaded my household items. They handled the work quickly and efficiently. Both very personable and I would not hesitate to use their services again. They are highly recommended.
- Hoss Junk RemovalPerfect . Professional and on time . so kind. Highly recommend it for everyone or looking for the service.
- 1-800-GOT-JUNK?Jamal and Ray were amazing! My couch was unwieldy and apartment was not easy to get to. They were kind, helpful, punctual and fast! They were in and out in 30 minutes. I cannot recommend their services enough.
- Church Construction LLcChurchill and his team did an amazing job. Our stairs were in really bad shape and they tore them out and put in concrete, which looks amazing. They also hauled away all of our old wood and bricks and cleaned up the entire area......we highly recommend.
- 1-800-GOT-JUNK?They arrived at the scheduled time and promptly removed the debris. They took the time to get all the debris, even the small pieces that could have been missed. They finished more quickly than expected and I was charged a little less than anticipated. Great service!
- U Call We Haul LLCIt was an absolutely awesome experience! They are courteous, professional, kind, and very hard working. They worked diligently and efficiently. We will definitely be using them again. We recommend anyone who needs trash hauled away to call these folks! I gave them 5 stars because I couldn't give them 10. They are that good
- SEATTLE RUBBISH REMOVALWe've hired Seattle Rubbish Removal about 4-5 times now, as we've been downsizing our clutter and replacing furniture. They do a great job every time. Cruz and Alex were here today hauling a big load. They are thorough in picking up all the stuff, and are masters of packing everything in so they can give you the best price. They were also super sweet with my very "helpful" seven-year-old. We will definitely be hiring them again
- NORTHFORK ENTERPRISES LITTLEJOHN INCContacted Clayton to remove 20 plus yards of tree branches from our place June 2021. He said he could make it that Friday and sure enough he called Thursday night to confirm and was there Friday. Wasted no time getting a huge pile of branches off my front lawn, super professional and friendly. Even gave me a bid to take a couple of trees down- Very fair on pricing! Will definitely be using your services again. Thanks Clayton
- MKP General Contracting & ExcavationExcellent! Kody always does a great job. Stays in contact and always shows up when he says he will. A pleasure to work with and I will continue to use and recommend him for jobs.
Hauling Services in Tacoma
- Business Description:On demand, same day service. We are a locally owned and operated, family run business. We will pick up just about anything that is not considered hazardous, such as: garbage, recycling, appliances, furniture, yard waste, electronics, concrete, brick, dirt, wood, metal, construction/demolition waste, etc. Busby is a full-service junk removal company, meaning that we not only load and haul your junk away for disposal – we also provide all the necessary labor to remove and dismantle whatever it..Recent Review:Booked them the day before, they came and carried away the junk with no problems. Pricing was reasonable, they were friendly and communicative.luis h.
- Business Description:We haul away almost anything: construction debris, household items, yard waste, dirt, concrete, electronics, appliances and more. If you need a pile of junk removed, we offer fast, courteous, no-surprises service. We do all the loading and all the trips to recycling, donation, and disposal sites. We take pride in our environmental friendliness, working hard to recycle as much as we can. In fact, we even have our own lot complete with numerous stations sorting and recycling. Fast, friendly, up..Recent Review:August and Tyren were fantastic! I had demolished a ~400 sq composite deck including joists and moved the materials into the driveway. There was also about a yard of hard materials (flagstone, concrete deck blocks) that also needed to be removed. The two of them gave me a call, showed up early, and had everything removed within an hour. They left the area around the debris site cleaner than when they arrived. I also have a narrow driveway on an incline and backing up the truck for easy loading was no problem. Highly recommended & will definitely use againMatt W.
- Business Description:We want to pick up your trash, garbage, junk and debris. We can remove and recycle your unwanted appliances. We also transport camp trailers, toy haulers, 5th wheels, boats and plenty of other trailers. Friendly professional service with can do attitude. Family owned and operated. Free estimates.Recent Review:Very well. Unlike some, he was on time and carried out the work efficiently.Eleanor B.
- Business Description:Veteran owned and operated junk removal company servicing all of Pierce County. Our company was founded with the important core values of honor and integrity in mind. We abide by our agreements and will treat all customers with great respect. We will conduct all business with strong moral principles. With Hoss Junk Removal you will have a locally owned, honest, clean, and respectful experienceRecent Review:I was excellent. They were really fast, responsive, and professional.Megan M.
- Business Description:We do dirt work, land clearing, stump removal, driveways, utility trench, we are also set up to haul dirt, rock, bard, brush, we build fences. We are a general contractor we can always come take a look and let you know and give advice. We offer free bids and we will always work with you. We have been in business for 2 years small family owned and operateRecent Review:Excellent! Kody always does a great job. Stays in contact and always shows up when he says he will. A pleasure to work with and I will continue to use and recommend him for jobs.Becky L.
- Business Description:Winner of Super Service Award for 2017-2020. Same day service and we also provide rental dumpster drop offs! Locally owned and operated eco-friendly Junk Removal. We responsibly dispose of your junk by recycling and donating what we can to minimize what goes in our landfills. Our professional and reliable G3 Junk Removal Team offers same day service and we do all the work. Residential and Commercial. Landlord/Tenant/Estate clean outs. Furniture, Excercise equipment, Outdoor debris, Constructi..Recent Review:Two friendly, young men showed up exactly on time and gave me a quote which I promptly accepted and they were able to take it all right then. They were fast, clean and efficient and I asked if they could come back later in the week because I had more to get rid of and they were able to make me an appt right then and there. Very professional job and I highly recommend G3 junk removalStephanie M.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:"We Give You Quality Service with Integrity" AWARDED Angie's List "SUPER SERVICE AWARD" recipient from 2013 to 2020. We provide exceptional customer service to ensure an overall hassle-free experience, regardless of your concrete needs and project requirements. Our experienced concrete team along with our office administration, will guarantee a seamless venture. We Pave the Way through a smooth processRecent Review:First let me say they are very friendly but I've gotten the run around from them for several months now with one excuse after another. They did my neighbors slab so I asked sia for a quote six months he took measurements and never responded. I reached out again. Someone came out then gave me a quote I was happy with. Then sia came out again rebid the job at double the original price. I called with no response for serval weeks. Finally got through was told sia would call me. That was almost two weeks ago. Still no call. Very frustrated. I talked to them back in November about doing work this February didn't look like it's going to happen. Once again I think they are very nice people but at this point thumbs down on service and follow through.😩😩�Chong L.
- Business Description:1-800-GOT-JUNK? is a full-service junk removal company. We haul everything away from wherever the items are located and finish by sweeping up. We work hard to recycle and donate your junk whenever possible.Recent Review:Jamal and Ray were amazing! My couch was unwieldy and apartment was not easy to get to. They were kind, helpful, punctual and fast! They were in and out in 30 minutes. I cannot recommend their services enough.Dana S.
- Business Description:FOR A QUICK RESPONSE: "Highlight" atoztrees.com/free-estimate Or go to atoztrees.com, hit RED Free Estimate button, and complete the estimate request form. Secondly, email email@example.com or call 425-497-8733. Thank you!!! Angie's Award Winner 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012 & 2011. Mission Statement: Listen, understand & execute. "We set ourselves apart from the competition!" Our team of experts allow us to coordinate our efforts to give our clients the professional results they deserve. Loc..Recent Review:I was very satisfied with A to Z. Amanda in the office was responsive and easy to work with. She calls you back when you leave a message! Fabian came for an estimate and then led the actual work: trimming of a large pine tree and a medium sized oak tree. He knows what he is doing and does it quickly and efficiently. The crew cleaned up the site afterward, and gave my neighbor some wood chips for free. They had to deal with a large yellow jacket nest but they didn't let that stop them. The job expanded slightly during the day, and Fabian gave me a fair updated estimate. I would definitely use them againMichael S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When deciding if you should rent a dumpster or hire someone to haul your junk out, consider price, pros and cons, and your specific waste. This article will help you determine the best way for you to get rid of your junk with less hassle.
To demo an interior costs an average of $3,068. Most job costs range between $1,168 and $4,706 for smaller projects, such as the demolition of a single room.
Find hauling services in
- University Place
- South Hill
- Fox Island
- Anderson Island
- Federal Way
- Bonney Lake
- Gig Harbor
- Lake Tapps
hauling services in Tacoma
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Advanced Septic2518 E Valley Hwy E
- A Better Crawl IncPO Box 4355
- A C PAVING NORTHWESTPO BOX 1174
North Bend, Washington
- A Hawks ConcretePO Box 66
- A to Z Stump & Tree Inc13933 184th Avenue NE
- A&N Re-locaters12905 se 158th pl
- A+ Always Moving, Inc.PO Box 86849
- A-1 Energy Efficiency Consulting4215 26th Ave SW Ste B
- A-Z Handyman Services9629 20th St SE A
Lake Stevens, Washington
- A2B Moving8622 S 222nd St
- AAA Budget Moving, Hauling & Demolition10508 SE 250th Place 201
- AAA Renovation Pros LLC3201 SW Avalon Way #41
- Aaron Glide Self Mover Svc1122 E Pike St Ste 559
- Abba Excavating, LLCPO Box 675
- ABC Clean Up Services IncPO Box 50021
- ADA Express, LLCPO Box 25327
Federal Way, Washington
- affordable auto care26023 120th se
- Affordable Environmental IncPO Box 40
Mountlake Terrace, Washington
- Affordable Haulers & MoversPO Box 48777
- AGMS IncPO Box 5686
- AJB Services605 Durell Rd SE
- All Haul9115 Fawn Lilly CR. W
University Place, Washington
- All Northwest Tree Services & Landscaping LLC1510 7th Ave SW
- All Remodeling & Landscaping2937 76th Ave SE 33d
Mercer Island, Washington
- All Stars Demolition11813 Beacon Ave S
- Allegiance Trucking26272 Twelve Trees Ln NW Suite A
- Allen Shearer Trucking & Landscape Supply Inc121 NE Log Yard Rd
- Aloha Joe Movers1402 Auburn Way N #301
- Alpha Environmental Services Inc11080 SW Allen Blvd Ste 100
- AMERICAN HAULING19411 10TH AVE S
- AmeriFreight Discount Car Shipping Auto Transport417 Dividend Drive Ste D
Peachtree City, Georgia
- Anthonys towing and recovery llc
- At Your Service4531 S Lucille St
- A Advanced Septic
- B & C Construction11319 Callow Rd
Lake Stevens, Washington
- BAKER ENTERPRISES13709 415TH WAY SE
North Bend, Washington
- Ballard Tree Service14419 Greenwood Ave N Ste A
- Bedrock Construction Group22707 153rd Ave SE
- Big Haul Junk RemovalPO Box 50331
- Big John's Junk Removal
- Bill's Concrete3700 S Center Blvd Apt 221
- Bio CleanPO Box 655
Lake Stevens, Washington
- Blacklotus Landscaping LLC803 Dwight St
Port Orchard, Washington
- BLC Construction LLC4101 Oyster Bay Rd NW
- Brent Nuckols Construction Inc20811 Kaster Rd NW
- BRIKE EXCAVATING & UNDERGROUND UTILITIES LLC15620 SE RENTON ISSAQUAH RD
- BUCKLEY CONSTRUCTION5137 N 38TH
- BUDGET TANK REMOVAL & ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES LLCP O BOX 77552
- Busby Junk Removal LLC11821 124th Ave NE
- Busy Bees Junk Removal8220 110th St E
- B & C Construction
- Cannon Construction, Inc406 Porter Way
- Capitol Estate Services203 4th Avenue Suite 411
- Cascade Mini Excavating, Inc.1266 Bay Loop SW
- Cascade Valley Construction12447 Military Rd
- Cascadia Moving and Dump21504 108th st se
- Cazadores Painting LLCPO BOX 5013
Mercer Island, Washington
- CERATTO'S HAULING14619 215th Ave E
Bonney Lake, Washington
- Cheap Freight Pros522 Aberdin Way
- Chet's Roofing & Construction26301 79th Ave S
- Clean Slate Cleaning Services37833 42nd Ave S.
- Construction Specialties Enterprises Inc.Po Box 451
Maple Valley, Washington
- Cooper Services Construction3421 71st Ave NW
Gig Harbor, Washington
- Cosmetic RemodelersPO Box 1514
- cr99 services701 S Yakima Ave
- Cramer Construction Inc.P.O. Box 98496
- Cannon Construction, Inc
- DAN COLIS CONSTRUCTION19718 SE 140TH ST
- Davisbackhoe LLC17119-52nd ave west
- Dietz constructionP.O. Box 673
- DIG-N-DIRT LANDSCAPE4812 60TH ST CRT E
- Divine Moving Co700 NW 42nd St 217
- Doc's Excavation and services LLC225 137th st sw
- Dog Construction LLC9626 55th Ave S
- DUMP-IT JUNK REMOVAL16212 BOTHELL EVERETT HWY STE F145
- Duncan Landscaping & Tree Service6903 124th St E
- DX Housekeeping and Landscaping Services
- DAN COLIS CONSTRUCTION
- Eagle Log Cabins & Timber Frame Homes19333 1st Ave NW
- Eastside Movers805 112th st. s.e. g 101
- easy hauling15410 169th ave ne
- Eco-side LLC - Siding Made Easy1022 W Armour St
- Economy Fence Center1616 E Marine View Dr
- ED'S HANDYMAN SERVICE LLC.1226 West Alder Street
- ELEMENT'S ESSENTIALS LLC8720 59th St W
University Place, Washington
- Elmer's Express Delivery516 Date Ave Unit # A
- Erik Nye The Tree Guy10523 Robin Hood Dr
- Ez Haulers14519 46Th Ave Ct
Gig Harbor, Washington
- Eagle Log Cabins & Timber Frame Homes
- Filco Company Inc13190 Stone Ave N
- Five Star Global Builders Inc6608 12th St E
- Foothills Site Restoration, LLC718 Griffin Ave PMB #213
- Format Properties Services LLC6642 5th Ct SE
- FRANK & SONS CONSTRUCTION11205 26th Ave Ct E .
- Fredericks Appliance Center7509 159th PL NE
- Filco Company Inc
- G Francisco's Landscaping & Lawn Care619 Bellevue Ave
- G3 Junk Removal6824 19th St W
- Gallegos Landscaping27118 36TH AVENUE SOUTH
- Gaston Bros. Excavating Inc.10740 Myers Way South
- Geek Squad - Best Buy16924 TWIN LAKES AVE
- Gene's Hauling & ExcavatingPO Box 2551
- G Francisco's Landscaping & Lawn Care