Lanktree Land Surveying Inc

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2013

A full service land survey company employing 14 people. Accepted methods of payment include cash, check or major credit card....

Salish Geo

Salish Geo

Land surveying company located in and servicing the Puget Sound region. We specialize in boundary/property line resolution and staking. Many of our customers are interested in making improvements to their yard or house, such as, landscaping and/or putting up a fence or other structures. And need to know the lay of the land and where their property limits are. We are a small business, that uses the latest technology in order to achieve high precision with efficiency. Because of this, we can offer lower prices and complete the job more quickly than many of our competitors, while still providing a high standard of care.

06/21/2017

We were unable to complete our project so did not hire them. However I found the company to be extremely professional, responsive, and helpful. If we need similar services in the future I will contact them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Survey of property to submit boundary line adjustment

06/14/2017

I got a fast, professional quote, but due to control object issues near my property, the quote was for a high price, and I got referred to another surveyor by a competitor that easily could do the work for half of the cost because he had done similar work in the area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Land Survey

08/29/2016

Lanktree was great. Got an appointment only 2 weeks from when I called. They came out and did exactly what they said they would do, including sending me a PDF of the survey and the final recorded one afterwards. I would definitely hire them again, if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boundary Line Survey

04/28/2016

trevor was very helpful, very clear, and the work was done in a timely and professional maner and i will use them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
did survey for our house we just closed on. my realator told me i didnt need one, but i want to know all details about any thing i buy. especially a house.

10/29/2015

Obtaining an estimate from Lanktree was incredibly easy - they are very responsive. Also, their rates were incredibly reasonable compared to the other companies I talked to. Some other companies were disappointing because they wanted to charge for additional posts and couldn't guarantee four corners, but Lanktree did. They came out and got right to work on the scheduled date. The guy was friendly ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lanktree was contracted to perform a land boundary survey for my new home. The scope of work included setting up a sufficient number of posts if I were to ever want to install a fence.

CATEGORY land surveyor

Construction Staking, ALTA/ACSM Surveys, Boundary/Topographic Surveys, As-built Surveys, Monitoring, Laser Scanning

Engineering, Design or Land Use Planning