Will an annual tune-up extend the life of your air conditioner? Read on to learn the average cost of an AC tune-up, and whether it’s worth the price tag.
Get matched with top rated HVAC companies in Asotin, WA
There are 6 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Asotin
- Mike's MechanicalAll in home systems checked and serviced as needed. Lub, oil, filter etc. so to speak. Mike’s field service crew are first rate. I have had them replace motors, check outside A/C equipment etc. All well done for good price. Also plumbing work (drain line); replace a section of water service line etc. All around home mechanical service
- Chinook Heating & AirMy Uncle Floyd was born in our Prosser home in 1915. He was a United States Congressman. The home is serviced by Chinook Heating & Air. They were wonderful in solving a difficult heating problem, Thank you Chinook.
- ACTIONAIRE INCThe installer arrived on time and did a great job on the install. The Heat Pump works great and is properly sized for the house. The added benefit of removing humidity from the house is great! I even got a follow up call from the installer to make sure I was happy with the unit.
- Comfort Solutions Heating & Cooling IncThe service went well. We were selling our home and had them come in to take a look at the furnace. The furnace is in good shape. We didn’t take advantage of the Air Conditioning tune up. They offered to come back in season and help us with that, though.
- Brennan Heating & Air ConditioningWhen I bought my house, they were the ones who had serviced the old furnace. I had them service the new furnace twice before it started to make a rattling noise. When I asked them to come out and look into fixing it, they said, basically, that it was going to cost $500 to fix it, but it was old and parts would probably keep failing. So, I used them instead to install new replacement furnace. Replacing a furnace is never that cheap, and I didn't really shop around much. I remember them being very quickly responsive. They were very professional. I asked the guy, he said, "well, this is what it will cost you to replace it, I can order it and we can be back in a week", and I asked, "would you replace it?" and he said, "well, it's really up to you". I had to pressure him into telling me it's probably a good idea to go ahead and replace it. A lot of these places these days try to up-sell you as their first tactic. I remember really appreciating that they weren't pushy about that at all. I would definitely use them again
- Brennan Heating & Air ConditioningEasy to schedule. Technician showed up on time and was very professional. Their only low mark was on price. Technician offered to replace igniter ($169 "regular" price, $69 today with tune-up service), and flame sensor ($149 regular price, $49 today with tune-up service). Or today's special price from them $118. But you can buy both parts from the Internet $40 combined. They already charge $159 for their basic tune-up service which is on the high side compared to other providers. So don't try and gouge me for triple parts price. I won't be using them again
- Guardian Plumbing Heating & AC IncThe technician was able to find the problem and repair it in a very short time. Matt was prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and respectful. His knowledge of the air conditioning unit was exemplary. He went beyond the normal repair work to ensure there was no other underlying issues. I commend Guardian Heating for employing competent, hard working individuals
- Black Hills, Inc. Home ServicesPrompt, super professional, friendly and courteous, provided detailed answers to my technical questions, and did a detailed job servicing our furnace and heat pump! Black Hills provides superbly excellent and highly professional technicians who provide top rate furnace and heat pump servicing and repairs! Always on time and provide detailed onsite explanations of system status and repairs before undertaken. Front Office communications are excellent and include reminders of upcoming maintenance visits, a call 1-2 days before the visit, and a call 30 minutes before arrival of the technician. Also included is a text with the name and photo of the technician who will be performing the work. I have done business with Black Hills for nearly 10 years between two homes, and I couldn t more strongly recommend Black Hills for all your heating and air conditioning needs
- Glacier Hvac/r LLCTom was very responsive to my questions and needs. He proposed a quality system for my budget. He and his crew delivered on every promise on time. The insulation looks great and the performance is excellent. I would definitely recommend his company.
- Black Hills, Inc. Home ServicesThey do good work. It's $199 for each home and that includes a discount if there are any repairs required. Their technicians are really clear. They answer all your questions and educate you on why they're doing what they're doing. Anyway, just in general, they seem to be thorough and willing to help you understand what they're doing. They're top of the line. The cost is okay, because there is a feeling of confidence, because once you're listed with them if you have a problem, they put you at the top of the list for a house call. It's really important. I don't know if anybody can do it for any less. Because I live way out of town, I really appreciate it. Their quality is immaculate
Top Rated HVAC Companies in Asotin
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:All Service Moving was exceptional. Great customer service - easy to schedule and flexible. Royce & Frost did an AMAZING job moving all of our very heavy and fragile belongings. They handled all of our requests and items with care and worked both efficiently and quickly. They were super friendly and very customer service oriented. I can't thank them enough for the GREAT job they did. I highly recommend All Service Moving for anything moving and/or storage related. And DEFINITELY request Royce & Frost to handle your job. Thank YouBrock K.
- Business Description:Air duct crew is one of the oldest company on the market. Started in 2001 as family owned. Still operating proudly as one of the leading air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning and chimney cleaning company. Our goal is to ensure the quality of service and best level of cleaning to our every customer. We are proudly servicing commercial and residential projects of every difficultyRecent Review:I've never had my ducts cleaned so wasn't sure what to expect. Seemed like a fairly straightforward cleaning. Technician made some decent recommendations and pointed out a few issues with the system. He pulled a bunch of lint out of our dryer vent so I'm looking forward to a more efficient dryer as well. Would recommend to othersBrian E.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:After getting a ridiculous quote for a dishwasher drain pump and the "intensive" labor, I was trying to figure out how much the pump REALLY cost. I looked up the part through your website and it was $50 less. I also read some comments that suggested it wasn't all that difficult to do on my own. Read some descriptions, even found a youtube video. I know I could have called for support, but I didn't need to! <br> <br>The other repair place treated me like I was a foolish woman and I wouldn't understand what was involved. On a scale of 1 (being easy) to 10 (being difficult), I'd say this was about a 3. I just replaced the pump this morning and it's working great. Took me about 25 minutes all by myself. <br> <br>This whole thing cost me less than $100 and those expects were going to charge me $320!  Kim N.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:excellent. Don confirmed the origin of the leak. He informed me that this particular problem is common in the LG. He gave me directions on where to order the part. I am awaiting that part now. I had the machine already opened to the problem area so the whole process took about 15 minutes. Virtual repair is a great idea especially during the pandemic. Neli does it greatJohn H.
- Business Description:We are a Leak Detection business only: If you have a hidden water pipe leak and need a little help finding it, give Simply Leak Detection a call! We can find any hidden water pipe leak without damaging or unearthing your property looking for it. We promise to arrive prepared and ready to share all results with you, our valued customer. * We utilize the latest & most sensitive water leak detection technologies! * All leak detection methods are non invasive / non destructive and safe for your..Recent Review:Line travels over 2 acres and Mike gave me suggestion s on how to localize the leak so I could try and eliminate the use of his services (which are not cheap but fairly priced). I isolated the leak to a particular section of pipe and replaced that section. Mike was very pleasant to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to use his servicesRichard h.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:They told me the parts that could need changing if my washer is making a loud grinding noise. It was up to me to pick which parts I wanted to purchase. I purchased but it did not fix the problem. A better source is [*** Link removed ***] . I think it cost about $15 and you communicate via email but it's with a real technician working on your specific problem. I have use that site twice, with very unusual problems and they got it right both timesDon M.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:Great! The first shelf arrived looking as if a bicycle ran over it and the shelf was broken. I contacted Appliance Zone, they immediately replaced the shelf. The new shelf arrived quickly and I did not have to go through hoops to get it handled, it was wonderful. They even followed up to make sure it went well. Great customer service shows up best when things go wrong. They handled quickly and painlessly. THANKS!!Sandra P.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:When the oven broke, Hi Tech got a technician out with a couple hours to look at things. The tech was unable to fix it within a time frame that Hi Tech felt was fast enough so to make sure I wasn't without an oven they simply ordered me a new one. What more can you ask for? There was no "we need to order parts" or "we need to get another tech out who maybe knows more about this model." None of that. They couldn't fix it on the first trip so let's order a new one, take care of the customer, and the contractor can refurbish the original oven on his own time and do with it as he needs. Every time I've contacted Hi Tech they have moved mountains to make sure I'm taken care of...even in cases where their warranty didn't cover whatever was going on they have helped negotiate lower prices and have helped coordinate routine maintenance. This is a big issue that I think a lot of people take for granted. Hi Tech, like any home warranty company, is NOT responsible for routine maintenance. We as homeowners have to take care of our homes, appliances, water heaters, HVAC systems etc. We can't expect Hi Tech to fix issues that are a result of our own lack of maintenance. We have to do our part and I have been incredibly grateful for Hi Tech's willingness to help coordinate that routine service. When it's time to have my HVAC system looked at, I call Hi Tech and they coordinate a service visit. I pay a preferred rate to the contractor and I know that I'm doing my part under the warranty to ensure that if issues do arise I'm covered. There was one issue that was not covered under the warranty because I had not had my HVAC inspected in over a year. In that case, Hi Tech worked with the contractor to 1. get out to my house IMMEDIATELY to address the major issue 2. work with me and the contractor to ensure I was paying the lowest possible price. I've never had a warranty company advocate for me in this way. Most of the time if something isn't covered you get a "sorry we can't help you" kind of response and that's the end of that. Then we're on our own to find a repairman and deal with whatever comes. Not so with Hi Tech. They are with me every step of the way, on the phone coordinating everything between me and the contractors. Of all the companies out there I have found Hi Tech to be the easiest to deal with, the most straightforward and professional, and who have the nicest, hardworking contractors. They even provide a plan that includes basic issues related to the exterior of the home, another plus that distinguishes them from other companies. Again though, don't expect them to replace your roof for you. That's not what they do but if you're maintaining things and you have a covered issue, there will be no problems in working with Hi Tech to address whatever is going on. If it's not covered, expect them to go the extra mile to make sure you get what you need done by honest people you can trustJason B.
- Business Description:Beacon Plumbing is a plumbing company originally established to serve the city of Kent, Washington "known for its slogan - stop freakin'...call beacon" & its ads with "Marshawn Lynch". Beacon Plumbing was founded by Bill Cahill in 1999 with 1 employee and his son, and was named Beacon Plumbing Heating & Mechanical, Inc. for much of its history. Based in Kent, Washington Beacon Plumbing has now has over 50 employees and has served over 100,000 households, making it one of the largest plumbin..Recent Review:Brom and Willie re-connected one of my radiators today and got my whole heating system back up and running in expert fashion. They also did an A+ job installing a new toilet and all new bathroom fixtures (shower, tub and two sinks). Professional, courteous, efficient, and tidy. Best plumbers I've ever hired (and I've owned three homes over the past 30 years). GratefulNatalie S.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:I was really disappointed, and I let them know that but they don't care. Sears hire out to do their actual work. I am a widow so I have had to do all this on my own, and I didn't ask the right questions about everything so I don't say I got taken because I didn't know, but the estimators should have been smart enough to let me know like when they put in my mirror. They left about 4 inches around my mirror, and they had to take the old mirror off the wall and they pulled off some of the thing on the wall. I am really bad, but I just kind of trusted them. I have 4 inches under the mirror and I think I will tile it. The guys were great, it was just when they went around my bathroom downstairs, and the fellow who came to install everything said that I didn't get a drain cover over the tub that matched the brown faucet and handle, and shower head. I went over and bought those and then I had to buy something for the threshold because I went from inlay to hardwood. The installer said that they sometimes they don't talk to the people who estimate at all. That is a mistake. I really like what they put in, I really like the sink and cabinet, and up stairs it looks really nice. The downstairs is okay. They caulked it funny. When my sister came over, she said that it didn't match the color of everything else. It is bright white. A neighbor of mine said that I may be able to get some caulking at Home Depot or Lowe's, but I had paid for it. I was disappointed. They came in January and they were supposed to do it in January, and I was supposed to take a vacation but I couldn't. I will never use Sears again. They showed up when they said they would be here. They said there was a problem with the sink upstairs and they said it was my problem, and not theirs, and I said I ordered it, and it should have all been included. He said I will have to pay for a plumber, but I didn't pay for it because I made loud enough noise. They were very professional, and very nice young men. One of them was a little newer and the was the one doing the estimating upstairs. They subcontract out, and they have different people out, and every time you have one of the fixing something, they say I have to sign something otherwise they wont get paid. Everything was set up and I knew what I was paying so when I had to sign just so that the contractor could be paid. It was the little things that killed me. The sink and everything went well, and they did a nice job behind the tub. One day I got a call and he said he couldn't come in because he is a single parent and something came up so I felt sorry. They were very professional, I never had any problem with thatPatricia L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful HVAC contractor articles
Cleaning your window AC unit keeps it running smoothly and can help you save on cooling bills. Just follow these eight simple steps to learn how to clean your window AC unit.
Ready to ditch the annoying wall switch that controls your ceiling fan? Follow this simple guide to adding a remote receiver to a preexisting ceiling fan.
HVAC Contractors in Asotin, WA
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Dressler Consulting, LLCPO Box 220177
Portland, Oregon 97269
- Dressler Consulting, LLC
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- High Tech Home Warranties
- JBC Group Solutions IncPO Box 496
Clackamas, Oregon 97015
- JBC Group Solutions Inc
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- TOTAL ENERGY CONCEPTS INC6000 NE 88TH ST STE 101
Vancouver, Washington 98665
- TOTAL ENERGY CONCEPTS INC
- USI Custom Outdoor Living10605 SE 240th St #102
Kent, Washington 98031
- USI Custom Outdoor Living