Your concrete floor should look good for years, but maybe you’ve noticed stains, imperfections, and discoloration popping up sooner. Luckily there are a few tips and tricks to bring your garage floor back to its original luster.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Wilmington, VT
There are 0 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Wilmington
- Kevin's DoorsI worked with Kevin Rice to determine the type of garage doors to use: Style, steel sided, high R factor (17), brown color to match house rather than white, windows to add light and similar. Because it could not be made automatic at that time due to lack of an electrical outlet, Kevin Rice added struts for future use installation of the automatic door opener feature. | |While price seemed a bit high, he showed up on time, acted expeditiously in getting the work done and left the premises clean when he removed the old doors. Theya dd value to the house as the others were wooden and more than 30 years old. I would use him again. Elaine Hoisk
- OVERHEAD DOORThey were just fantastic. I've had no problems with it so far. They were in and out one afternoon. It took them just a couple of hours. Just one installer came out. They were punctual, courteous and professional. I am very very satisfied with the stuff they used.
- Champion Overhead DoorGreat! I called the company on 12/29/14. A real human being (Janet) answered and said a technician (Harley) would be here the next day. Harley arrived on time and had all the parts he need in his truck even though the opener was at least 20 years old. Harley worked fast and efficiently and got things working as good as new
- Kevin's DoorsJerry came by last week to troubleshoot my garage door opening issue, and confirmed that the door opener had failed and needed replacing. He suggested ordering the same one that was there for compatibility. There was no charge that day, and he said to call when I had the replacement opener. I had the new one in a couple days, and Jerry was able to get me in right away. He showed up at the house on time, installed the new opener, and also replaced the old flimsy mounting straps with custom cut angle iron. He tested and adjusted the door, then set up the remote so that it would operate both my garage doors. He is very friendly and down to earth, and I suspect a lot more reasonable in price than the big garage door chain stores
Garage Door Companies in Wilmington
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:We are a local business that takes pride in our work, family owned and run call for free estemates
- Business Description:18 PLUS YRS IN BUSINESS. START TO FINISH HOME'S 100% SATISFACTION A+ RATING WITH BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU BBB.ORG WWW.CRV-CONSTRUCTION.COM +Recent Review:On 05/27/14 a deposit of $3500 was paid to CRV Construction (Jesse Laflam) to purchase materials to install insulation, drywall and do electrical work in my kitchen. On 06/16/14 a second payment of $1000 was made to CRV toward the same job for a total of $4500. After making all sorts of crazy excuses for months, CRV did not honor their contract and abandoned the job. On 10/09/14, after much negotiation, Jesse Laflam agreed to a new contract to finish the work by 10/30/14. No work was performed and he once again bailed. On Mr. Laflam's facebook pages, I could see he had made major personal purchases since 05/27/14 (a truck, smart phones, expensive tools) and has been working steadily in the local area on other customer's jobs. No materials were ever purchased for my home (drywall, insulation) and as of this date my kitchen is in the very same condition it was on 05/27/14. I am currently suing CRV / Laflam in small claims court. Do not hire this man, you may be very, very sorry if you do. Also goes by CRV Tree Service and other names. <br /Steven C.
- Business Description:S&M Garage Door specialist is Family owned and operated by a husband and wife team. At S&M Garage Doors we specialize in all your residential overhead door needs. Such as new garage doors, repairs and motor installation. We have been doing garages and motor install/repair for just over two years. We look forward to serving you!
- Business Description:Portland Glass® has a history of success and a safety record that’s unmatched in New England. We are the providers of the best auto, home and business glass in Vermont, Maine & New Hampshire Additional Email - email@example.comRecent Review:After the replacement, the defroster did not work. They very reluctantly replaced it again. Still did not work properly. I insisted they to use a Toyota window instead of the cheap ones they were using. They finally did it, but they were not nice about it at all. Considering that the Toyota window cost about $100 and they were billing my insurance company $450, you would expect them to be nicer about it. <br /Harry S.
- Business Description:Portland Glass® has a history of success and a safety record that’s unmatched in New England. We are the providers of the best auto, home and business glass in Vermont, Maine & New Hampshire
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:contracted services
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts and la..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Winterizing your garage door can help you throughout the year, not only in the winter. Using this guide, you’ll learn how adding items such as insulation and even table salt can help prevent your garage door from freezing.
When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
Find garage door companies in
- North Adams
- North Bennington
garage door companies in Wilmington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CRV ConstructionPO Box 551
- CRV Construction
- eaton exteriors & landscaping120 riverside ave
- eaton exteriors & landscaping
- Garage Door Supply Co151 E Main St # 2
- Garage Door Supply Co
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- S&M Garage Door Specialist
Galway, New York
- S&M Garage Door Specialist