Overhead Door Company of Tucson and Southern AZ

Arizona: Contractors
01/31/2023

5565 S COUNTRY CLUB RD

Tucson, AZ 85706

Overhead Door Company of Tucson and Southern Arizona is proud to acknowledge its leading status in the garage door industry. Our professional installation and service guarantees an unmatched experience for customers. Overhead Door Company of Tucson and Southern Arizona gives flexibility in choice to customer by offering the broadest line of quality doors and automatic openers for commercial, industrial and residential purposes. Our specialties include carport conversions, garage doors and wood and iron doors. Customers are offered the best warranties in the business with an extension option by purchasing preventative maintenance service. We advise our customers and potential customers to identify our ribbon trademark when buying any garage or automatic door opener. The company believes in bringing forth new and innovative products in order to maintain its leadership status and meet the needs of the market. Taking inspiration from C.G Johnson’s demonstration of the “Overhead Doors”, it created an innovative line of Wind-load Garage Doors. The weather-resistant garage doors in this collection are classified for commercial and residential purposes. They protect customers and their homes and workplaces from harsh weather conditions and perhaps even natural disasters (hurricanes) to a certain extent. Social responsibility to Overhead Door Company of Tucson and Southern Arizona is extremely important. Our going green movement and green initiatives entailed the promotion and provision of eco built garage doors. These doors are made of unused and recycled Douglas-fir from mills. A tough door panel is formed after mixing grade resins and wax to it. Our green energy garage doors and recycling process embody the essence of the company going green. Overhead Door Company of Tucson and Southern Arizona is your best bet!...

garage doors (58)

05/31/2021

Outstanding! The technician arrived early (called before to let us know). He was very personable, knowledgeable and obviously expert. Door is now working like new, best it has worked in years. All done at a very reasonable price. I highly recommend and would call them any time I have a garage door problem.

Description of Work
Replace rollers, reset tension springs, lubricate, tune up.

Work Completed On 05/30/2021

10/02/2020

We had a garage door opener motor that has been on its’ last leg for the last year and sure enough it breaks on the weekend. Called Overhead Door expecting to get a voice recording or 3rd party answering service; however, I actually got a real person who was actually working there at the time named JR. Within an hour, JR had a technician (Alonso) at our door and an hour after that, the garage door...

Description of Work
Garage door operator head and belt drive rail replacement

Work Completed On 08/15/2020

07/12/2020

We are extremely pleased with our new 9-foot-wide insulated garage door and opener. Ken came to our Green Valley home to hear what we wanted and to explain various options. He then took measurements and got information from us about the paint color we wanted. At the office, JR kept us informed about when the door would be ready to install and Sue was very pleasant and efficient in handling the con...

Description of Work
We needed a new garage door and opener.

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

08/06/2018

Excellent in every category. Will definitely hire when needed again.

Description of Work
Install garage door opener.

Work Completed On 08/06/2018

04/04/2018

Went very well. I appreciated Brandon and his work that he performed for me on April 2nd. He was very helpful with my questions and showed me things I can do to extend the life of my opener, springs, etc. I had him adjust spring tension, replace my door seals and add rat guards. The price was right. Felt like I received my money's worth.

Description of Work
Service of my garage door and opener.

Work Completed On 04/02/2018

10/19/2017

Whatever issue I have with garage doors I always go to Overhead. They always exceed expectations and provide a good value. This time I had my garage doors replaced but have used them for repair and maintenance with overwhelming satisfaction.

Description of Work
Replaced Garage Doors

Work Completed On 12/13/2017

10/11/2017

Brandon was awesome! He called 10-15 minutes prior to notify me he was on his way. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. He quickly found the problem, repaired it, attached a new handle, and it now operates smoothly. He even took the time to show me exactly what was wrong and how to maintain it. And very reasonable priced for all that was completed. Thank You!

Description of Work
Garage door was sticking and the handle was broke making it difficult to use.

Work Completed On 10/11/2017

09/12/2017

Great! Extremely polite technician. He made very helpful suggestions. Very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Moved sensors, replaced weatherstrip and adjusted reverse mechanism to comply with inspection and regulations in order to sell the house.

Work Completed On 08/09/2017

09/08/2017

Overhead Door replaced my whole system for about $450 including labor and one remote control. There were two young men, and they were done in about an hour. They were not pushy, they were friendly and respectful. The door works great now.

Description of Work
Our garage door would not open due to a broken gear.

Work Completed On 08/01/2017

08/29/2017

The technician recommended that I replace the 24 year old springs because this was for a BINSR to sell my house. I did that and he replaced the springs. After he left I noticed that the door wasn't closing properly on one side and had to have him come back to readjust it. It now works fine, but I felt they should have done it right the first time.

Description of Work
I needed a garage door tune up which I purchased thru Angie's list.

Work Completed On 08/18/2017

CARPORTS, WOOD DOORS, METAL DOORS, GARAGE DOORS. RUSTED DOORS, GATES, GATE OPENERS. REPAIR OR REPLACE

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express