If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Franklin, VT
There are 2 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Franklin
- Central Vermont Construction IncGreat job, good crew. It was a tricky driveway paving job, and they paid close attention to my instructions. We're delighted with the outcome.
- COOPER PAVINGMr Cooper is a true pro. He was personally on the job from start to finish. They were very professional, showed up on time & very neat. The job came in right at the estimate. I would definitely use the again.
- R G PavingThey did an excellent job, were courteous, cleaned up after themselves, and were easy to work with. Water used to run from the road to our house. They modified the grading of our driveway so the water so this is no longer the case. This is such a relief. The price we paid turned out to be a little less than their original quote read less
- BLAKTOP INCEverything about the experience was good. The estimate was provided quickly and was accurate to the penny. The paving was done on its scheduled dates with no hassles. Quality appeared to be good, and it has held up nicely through a Vermont winter. Would definitely use again.
- Central Vermont Construction Incthe job went very well I would tell anyone who will listen to use them they are very good people to do job right the first time
- American USA PavingI had put off fixing the growing pothole at the front of our driveway for too long and needed it repaired before I sold our house. I found the company on Angie's List and got a reasonable estimate and a good explanation about what needed to be done and why. The project was done within a couple of hours and looks great. The crew even put in a curb for my neighbor while they were finishing my project read less
- Collegiate Sealers & PavingI am pleased with the work done. Collegiate Sealers was able to come right out and do the job in about an hour. They had advertised a rate of $69 which was a good price. They sealed the driveway and cleaned everything up. It looks great.
- Central Vermont Construction IncThis is not a reputable business! The shoddy work, overcharging on invoices and lack of integrity are completely unprofessional and unacceptable. After paying @ $140k for roofing and structural repairs, the roof is leaking in multiple places and Mike Scamel does not return texts or calls. I would never recommend or do business with them ever again and neither should you!! read less
Driveway Pavers in Franklin
- Business Description:Mr.Cooper has more than 55 years of experience in Paving. He will give you an estimate in writing, and he is on the job from start to finish .Recent Review:Excellent job. Cooper Paving team did a great job for my wife and I - both the paving and the landscaping which involved a lot of challenges. They take pride in their work. would definitely hire again.stephen s.
- Business Description:If you’re looking for an experienced paving maintenance contractor, roofing contractor, or snow removal service in northern or central Vermont, you’ve come to the right place. Central Vermont Construction has 24 years of experience installing and maintaining driveways, parking lots and roofing for homeowners, businesses and condo associations. Our focus on quality and our attention to detail set us apart from others in our industry. What often impresses folks the most is our rapid response t.. read lessRecent Review:Great job, good crew. It was a tricky driveway paving job, and they paid close attention to my instructions. We're delighted with the outcome.david c.
- Business Description:Darkwing Enterprises is your Northern Vermont provider of quality excavating services. With years of experience and a refreshing can-do attitude, our team is able to help you with excavation, demolition, ponds, sitework and a lot more read less
- Business Description:We are a paving contractor. Not only do we pay residentially but we also do commercial. We excavate and do seal coating. We only take cash or check. Free estimates in the Vermont area.Recent Review:The crew from Johnson Paving were very affordable, in comparison to quotes we got from other companies in the area. Due to the smaller size of our job, they did not get to us for about a month and a half, but it was well worth the wait, and we were not in a huge rush. The workers were prompt, thorough, and did completed the job as per our conversations and to the specs of the estimate. The cost of the job was exactly as they quoted. We are very satisfied with the work that was done and would recommend them to others. <br / read lessMichelle D.
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o.. read lessRecent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:If you’re looking for high quality and personal service, you’ve come to the right place. At Last Minute House Shine we’ll give you the attention and personal service you’ll come to expect and enjoy. We offer the best in profesional power washing and take much pride in your home as if it were ours. Let us put our experience to work for you read less
- Business Description:Local asphalt paving and excavating company with five employees and a mid sized fleet of up to date equipment. We are a small company primarily focused on high quality driveway paving.Recent Review:July 2014 - Dan and his crew just finished paving our driveway and we couldn't be happier with the job they did for us! We have a fairly long driveway with a dooryard (and island) and a detached garage with a fairly large apron. Because of all the edges, odd shapes, the shared entrance with a neighbor at the roadside, drainage challenges, two trenches for passage of conduit, sheer size, and a discriminating owner it was a complex job requiring finely-tuned logistics, challenging problem-solving, and a strong commitment to customer service. Dan did an outstanding job of juggling all of that and the results are remarkable. His edges are beautiful, we have greatly improved and effective drainage, and it all is aesthetically pleasing. They started work soon after agreeing to the job, were fully engaged with it until it was done, and were totally committed to doing it right. We couldn't ask for more and recommend him without reservation to anyone looking for a quality job. <br / read lessMark S.
- Business Description:Home Inspections for buyers and sellers. Property Security & Maint. Mold, Pest, Lead, Asbestos, & Water testing. DriveWay SealingRecent Review:Richard Bushey, of HIP Service & Solutions, is an extremely friendly and knowledgeable individual. He performed the home inspection (and sampled for the water test) for the home my husband and I bought. He was very professional in his dealings with us, and was prompt for appointments and follow-up calls. During the inspection he made sure that as he completed a section he would explain his findings, as well as let us know if he expected any issues found to be minor or expensive to correct. He even offered suggestions regarding what path we might take to achieve those corrections. He then gave us an opportunity to ask any questions we may have. After the inspection, he made sure that he summarized all of his findings, and provided us with a very detailed report, complete with pictures of the findings. He made sure to also let us know that he keeps those photos, and that anytime, even years away, we should feel free to call him and he would be happy to make sure we would receive any of those photos we wanted. I highly recommend Richard Bushey, and HIP Service & Solutions. <br / read lessSue H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Highgate Center
- Enosburg Falls
- Saint Albans
- South Hero
- North Hero
- Isle La Motte
- Rouses Point
driveway paving contractors in Franklin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Johnson Paving CoPO Box 952
- Johnson Paving Co
- Last Minute House ShineP.O. Box 334
- Last Minute House Shine
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100