Looking for general contractor marketing ideas? These actionable tips for contractors will help you book more jobs and build your reputation. Keep reading to learn how to get new leads fast.
Get matched with top home builders in Franklin, VT
There are 3 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Franklin
- kaiser homes - the finishing companyWe could not be happier with The Finishing Company. Daniel is incredibly talented and diligent in delivering what we asked for and more
- Eckert Construction LLCAmazing! Chris and his crew did an amazing job with budget, quality, and managing the job. They are extremely organized and they do quality work. I plan on hiring them again for future houses and projects and maybe even new builds. Thank you Chris and your crew!
- Inland Building Co.Great! Four days work, they removed and replaced the deck flooring as well as wood supports. Happy with results!
- Beacon hill builders & assoc.Very well. Started on time and finished on schedule despite rainy weather. Fair price with a clear contract. Excellent finish carpentry! Always left house clean during construction.
- Absolute Glass L.L.C.Project went very well. services supplied at price quoted with only small additions for specific materials required. Work was done very professionally and clean-up was meticulous. Special attention was paid to finish details so that the new windows and doors were consistent in appearance with the house as a whole
- Mike Russell LLCAs I was able to assist his crew and not obstruct their work, I was welcome to do so bringing the expense down. I know Mike from other community activities and that is why I hired him to do the work because I had seen and respected his energy and the quality of his work. When I approached him about this task, after several starts, he met me at the house, we talked about the work that needed to be done, he put together a estimate and with additional conversations we decided on the final project and he gave us a final estimate . The final cost for the project was 3% higher than his estimate. Considering that he didn't know what, precisely, he was getting in to with this job, he was surprisingly accurate with his estimate I think. Even though I have listed a single "service date" , the work really stretched over September, October and November 2011. We were out of the house in other accommodations on the property which certainly took the pressure off for a speedy accomplishment of the work. His crew were well mannered, friendly, skilled and neat. We are greatly pleased with the job that he did for us
- MARIO R PAUL EXCAVATING INCThe estimate camea in lower than the other estimates I had gotten. The guy who did the estimate took me to look at a just completed mound system and another that was in process. He explained everything to me which was wonderful since I had no knowledge of how any of it worked.3eThe contractor started within 2-3 days of the final plans being done by the engineer and the whole job was completed within a week. The workers were professional and unobtrusive
- JACK DEGRE CONTRACTORS INCWork was well done. Workers were knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. They worked together as an experienced team. They did a thorough cleanup every day, Contractor visited and inspected the work every day, Before work began he made several visits for us to select the type and color of shingles.
- Michael StarkIt all happened while we were away. House is complicated as it is a log house. Job looked great when we returned. Cleaned up well. I have used Michael for many jobs before including a full addition to this house ($40K) and a renovation of an historical building with 5 apartments ($85K). I have hired him to do a major kitchen expansion and renovation this summer for my home
- BELKNAP CONSTRUCTIONThe job went very well, and the price was just. Sometimes we had trouble communicating with him when his telephone answering system was full. We found out later that we were not the only job that he had going, and he sometimes gets overwhelemed by so many telephone calls that he cannot get back to everyone as quickly as he would like to. Also, some expectations of completion dates got pushed back due to unforseen circumstances. However, all in all, his crew does great work at a just price, and that is good enough for me to say "WELL DONE"
House Builders in Franklin
- Business Description:Vista is a family owned and operated home improvement company operating in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Southern VT, and Southern NH. We offer a full line of services to our customers with no high pressure gimmicks. All backed by superior installation and customer service. Give us a call when you demand the best. We are the Exterior Home experts. Award wining. Additional Email - Brianr@vistahomeimprovement.comRecent Review:We recently had a complete roof replacement. Before proceeding, we did comprehensive research of area companies and Vista came out on top, with good reason! All appointments were not only on time but were extremely punctual. We met first with Product Specialist Holly, who was enthusiastic, very knowledgeable and helpful. While at our home assessing the proposed job, Project manager Rick explained the entire process in layman's terms. The day of the job, Project Supervisor Marc arrived early and went over the entire job with the crew. All company representatives left us with a business card with their cell #'s to call if we required anything. The installation crew was amazing. They arrived early and began immediately. They were no nonsense, very focused and, worked like a well oiled machine. All Vista team members were polite and respectful of my special request to be cognizant around some of my more cherished trees & shrubs. Vista was fastidious in their care for my home and lawn, not one speck of debris was left behind. Vista, the installation crew, company representatives, everyone, exceeded our expectations. Vista stands behind their work and products. If you wish to relax after a major home improvement project knowing the job was done correctly, you will want to consider Vista. Dan & Kim BelchertowKIM A.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - William C. Sinks.Recent Review:Bill Sinks and his team were so great to work with from start to finish! They were professional and thorough . Bill gave me an estimate and stuck to it. I am so relieved to have this taken care of! I would highly recommend Multy Builders for all of your building / renovation needsCarol V.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:contracted services
- Business Description:I have over 35 Years of working with Glass, Custom Showers , and all kinds of window replacements, comercial Store Fronts, & doors and Entrances. Custom mirrors. Custom Tile & showers. And Much much More .
- Business Description:Designer and Manufacturer of custom and pre-engineered Red-Iron Steel Frame Homes & Components. Our steel home kits with bolt-together red-iron framing assure your family the strongest, safest, and healthiest choice in new home building today! A Kodiak home is engineered to withstand the average tornado, hurricane, wildfire, earthquake, and with steel, there is no wood for termites to eat or rot. Using steel also provides for a very healthy home with minimizing organic material for mold to gr..
- Business Description:We are a small design-build company building energy efficient, green homes with attention to detail.
- Business Description:Fully insured, epa and emp lead certified, free estimates, referencesRecent Review:Ryan signed a contract, took deposit money, lied about ordering the materials, finally ordered part of what was needed, repeatedly failed to show up as promised, did spend three hours one time only, on some prep work, always responded to phone calls, text messages and emails, but never followed through on the assurances he offered in response, and failed to return as of this posting any of the deposit per our written and signed contractKathy O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
As a general contractor, knowing what to charge can be difficult. But there are a few pricing models you can use to figure out the best rate. Discover how to come up with a fair price to keep your business thriving year-round.
Want to know how to become a roofing contractor? This growing industry is a fantastic choice for construction beginners and pros looking to gain a new skill. Learn how much roofers make, what licenses you’ll need, and how to find clients fast.
Find home builders in
- Highgate Center
- Enosburg Falls
- Saint Albans
- South Hero
- North Hero
- Isle La Motte
- Rouses Point
home builders in Franklin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CABINETREE428 CANAL ST 103
- Carpentry Unlimited857 Maple Hill Road
- Cartee Contracting636 Sanville Drive
- Cole Engineering & Construction119 Peace Street
Manchester Center, Vermont
- Cube Home & Commercial Inspections & Appraisal SvsPO Box 21781
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- eaton exteriors & landscaping120 riverside ave
- ELLIS BROS, INC443 Route 30
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- eaton exteriors & landscaping
- FECTEAU HOMES350 RIVER ST
- FECTEAU HOMES
- GRISTMILL BUILDERS LTD5430 Waterbury-Stowe Road Suite 3
Waterbury Center, Vermont
- GRISTMILL BUILDERS LTD
- Holmquist Builders & Remolders1482 Goat Farm Rd
- Holmquist Builders & Remolders
- I&B construction and handy man services152 Mudgett Dr
Hyde Park, Vermont
- I&B construction and handy man services
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Kodiak Steel Homes
- Landshapes Design-Installation88 Rogers Ln
- Leisure World Pools Spas65 Northgate Plaza
- Lewallen Builders74 Maple St
- LIVE EDGE CONSTRUCTION195 Vincent Flats Road
East Montpelier, Vermont
- Longo Builders NHPO Box 1015
Center Ossipee, New Hampshire
- Landshapes Design-Installation
- NAYLOR & BREEN BUILDERS INC2335 FRANKLIN ST
- NAYLOR & BREEN BUILDERS INC
- Ran-Mar Corporation1083 US Route 2
- Ricky Parker Construction LLC301 South Bay Rd
Clemons, New York
- RLB Construction LLC4130 East Wells Rd
- Ronald Bruce Construction2284 McConnell Roaf
- Ryan Kimball Renovation And Painting293 Avenue A
Saint Johnsbury, Vermont
- Ran-Mar Corporation
- S D Newkirk1914 Hooker Rd
- Sanville Building Construction132 Gore Rd. S.
West Charleston, Vermont
- Simplex Industries1 Simplex Dr.
- SteelSTORED Shipping Containers55 Greens Farms Rd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- S D Newkirk
- Troy Rainey Builder146 Burke Rd
- Troy Rainey Builder
- Winterwood Timber Frames LLCPO Box 162
East Montpelier, Vermont
- Winterwood Timber Frames LLC