Attic insulation can help keep you comfortable year-round, lower your energy bills, and provide cleaner indoor air. Find out how much attic insulation costs and learn answers to common questions about this household essential.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Brattleboro, VT
There are 6 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Brattleboro
- Closed Cell Structures LLCThey did an excellent job. They were thorough. They had a good plan for keeping moisture out of the home. It has been holding up well. We have been very pleased with the work they performed. I would recommend their services to anyone.
- JP Pest ServicesIt was the first time I had used them. It went phenomenal. I've saved 500 gallons of oil in the 2010-2011 heating season. I couldn't believe the improvement. I would definitely use them again. It was a messy job but they cleaned up very well.
- Efficiency VermontIt's a great, great company. It's a non-profit. They're not a company. What they do is try to get everybody in the state to burn less fossil fuels and get the new type of light bulbs and all that stuff. They're having centers to encourage people to go in that direction. They have this deal with the electric company that I have called Green Mountain Power. What the deal was is that they, if you go ahead and have your house insulated, they pay for some of that and then you pay for the rest. So I decided to have this audit done. They don't do the audit themselves, but they have people that they recommend, different companies that they recommend. So I interviewed a couple of companies and picked out one guy to come and audit it. He did this whole big report and everything. He said, "Well, to get the biggest bang for the buck what you should do is insulate your attic better and your basement. You get the most payback from that. If you did that it would work out financially after about five years." In other words, the money I would put into it, I would begin saving because of reduced energy cost. After about five years, I would have saved enough that would pay for the money I laid out. There was a charge but I get reimbursed. Let's say that the whole thing cost $4000. If I went through with thing and had my house insulated, it would cost $4000. I would have to pay $2000 and they would subsidize it by another $2000 and that would take care of it. So over the course of five years, the $2000 that I laid out, I would have realized that in power savings. They're great. I would tell friends to check them out. It's a no-brainer. How can you lose on this
- SERVPRO of Cheshire CountyVery professional. Put up plastic to contain dust, told us about each step, were coming late one day, called to say they would be late. Cleaned up every day and really cleaned up on final day. Would highly recomend them.
- DOUG COLBY / COLBY ROOFING / AIRTIGHTWe are dismayed with his unprofessional conduct. Doug did not spray in the thickness we contracted him for. The application was irregular and there were multiple gaps. He claimed to be done; We asked him to come back and finish. After over a week of no-shows, evasive answers and unreturned phone calls, he did come back and fill in some of the gaps, but many remain. He now says he can't fill in the inch or two left without going on too thick, and he doesn't want to have to shave it down, so he won't finish the job. He refuses to come back. Unfortunately we already paid him in full. He is not responsive to pressure from our general contractor (who had no previous experience with him). In general, he has been unresponsive, not returning phone calls and not showing up when he says he will. The day he was supposed to do the actual job, he did not show up and didn't call; he didn't return our calls. He then showed up IN THE EVENING, and started to do a rush job. The day he did some touch-up, he showed up IN THE EVENING the day AFTER he said he'd be there. We can't sheetrock until this is resolved - this debacle is prolonging the chaos of living in a renovation site
Insulation Companies in Brattleboro
- Business Description:At Apple Wood we strive to be a leader in our industry in customer service. Your initial phone call, if not answered during normal business hours, will be returned within 24 business hours. Our goal is to work with your budget to get you as much as possible while making your dream renovation come true. We try to get our customers back to their regular daily lives as quickly as possible without compromising quality. With over 25 years experience we are able to manage projects with an expe..Recent Review:Lenny and Lisa are great. During the demolition phase, Lenny took great care to cover our hardwood floors and cleaned thoroughly while removing the countertops and backsplash which really helped to keep the dust level down. Lisa recommended vendors for our granite, tile backsplash and sink - they were all so helpful. We have never done a kitchen renovation before and were a little anxious about the process and making choices. Lenny allayed our fears and was spot on with suggestions. Lisa was always available for communication and answering questions. The sub-contractors were all excellent, personable and professional. The whole job was finished ahead of schedule which allowed for our 18 month old granddaughter to come for an earlier visit! Overall we are thrilled with the outcome and will definitely use Apple Wood for future projectsLisa S.
- Business Description:Matt Clark's Northern Basement Systems, locally owned and operated, is the leading basement waterproofing, crawl space moisture control, and foundation repair contractor in Vermont, New Hampshire, & Essex and Clinton County NY. We are accredited with the Better Business Bureau and maintain a consistent A+ rating. We offer quality basement & foundation work while providing outstanding service to each and every one of our customers. Basement Waterproofing Sump Pump System Crawl Space Repair Fou..Recent Review:The crew did an excellent job finished I two days, left the job site cleaner than it was originally. Kept me informed on every step of the project.David H.
- Business Description:Certified and specializing in Spray Foam Insulation, Windy Ridge Spray Foam Insulation focuses on quality service and outstanding performance. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Everything went very smoothly and I am very happy with the work that was done. Windy Ridge went above and beyond my expectations to help get my project done on time.Matthew D.
- Business Description:Lux Renovations is the exclusive New England provider of the award winning Owens Corning Basement Finishing System. We have multiple full time crews waiting to help you with your project today. From Cape Cod and the Islands to Greenwich Connecticut, Framingham Massachusetts to Hampton New Hampshire and all points in between. We have helped thousands of homeowners transform their unused basements into warm, inviting spaces to be enjoyed by family and friends for decades to come. Finishing you..Recent Review:Miles was knowledgeable, and very willing to share his experience. No work was done at this time, but would use him in a minute.Bill H.
- Business Description:Vista is a family owned and operated home improvement company operating in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Southern VT, and Southern NH. We offer a full line of services to our customers with no high pressure gimmicks. All backed by superior installation and customer service. Give us a call when you demand the best. We are the Exterior Home experts. Award wining. Additional Email - Brianr@vistahomeimprovement.comRecent Review:We recently had a complete roof replacement. Before proceeding, we did comprehensive research of area companies and Vista came out on top, with good reason! All appointments were not only on time but were extremely punctual. We met first with Product Specialist Holly, who was enthusiastic, very knowledgeable and helpful. While at our home assessing the proposed job, Project manager Rick explained the entire process in layman's terms. The day of the job, Project Supervisor Marc arrived early and went over the entire job with the crew. All company representatives left us with a business card with their cell #'s to call if we required anything. The installation crew was amazing. They arrived early and began immediately. They were no nonsense, very focused and, worked like a well oiled machine. All Vista team members were polite and respectful of my special request to be cognizant around some of my more cherished trees & shrubs. Vista was fastidious in their care for my home and lawn, not one speck of debris was left behind. Vista, the installation crew, company representatives, everyone, exceeded our expectations. Vista stands behind their work and products. If you wish to relax after a major home improvement project knowing the job was done correctly, you will want to consider Vista. Dan & Kim BelchertowKIM A.
- Business Description:JP Pest Services has been providing pest management solutions for New England homes and businesses since 1925. We’ve learned a lot about our Northeast customer base over the past 9 decades like what they expect from the effectiveness of our services to what they need from our Customer Service Representatives and Service Professionals in the fieldRecent Review:I've been using their service almost 20 years. They're been fantastic and are knowledgeable to work with and I would recommend them to anyone.Tina M.
- Business Description:Home Improvement company specializing in residential exterior products. Additional Contact name - Kevin Colgan. Additional phone - (800) 544-3524.Recent Review:Do your research before hiring this company. Company cold-called us and happened to catch us during a period when we were investigating a new roof. The salesman was courteous, but wanted to pressure us into signing a contract that day, because "prices were going up." They also tired to gouge us with their pricing and wanted to roof over the existing roof (poor practice), instead of stripping old shingles off first. Based on that experience, I cannot recommend themKris S.
- Business Description:Insul Kings is a fully licensed and insured weatherization contractor specializing in energy audits, Home Energy Ratings, whole house air-sealing, and the installation of various types of insulation for both commercial and residential projects. DBAs-Duct Kings & New England Gutter Kings, Inc. Additional address - 44 Lafayette Rd, New Hampton, NH 03862. Additional email - email@example.comRecent Review:If I could leave a worse review I would. I will make sure to leave the lowest review I can on each platform I can find. These guys were terrible to work with. My experience with them stared off fine until the blew through 3 sections of dry wall in my house. They took forever to replace the drywall, did not clean my house, and they were hired through mass save. They did not finish the job insulating my house. Then proceeded to tell me that they told mass save about what happened, and I called to confirm with mass save and they had no idea about what happened. They offered to dry clean my pillows and blankets after I complained several times. They took them and took about a month and a half to return them and blamed it on the dry cleaners. I told the guy I wanted a receipt to confirm with the dry cleaners that they took that long. They did not give me a receipt from the dry cleaners. These guys are shady and unprofessional. I will continue to let everyone I know that these guys suck. I will make sure to leave reviews on every platform in hopes no one hires them for work. Hopefully a call to the better business bureau can help change this businessJames G.
- Business Description:General Contracting and carpentry. Providing all types of residential and light commercial constuction services.
- Business Description:We are a soundproofing supply company, we provide and recommend product for your application. Applications: home, basements, ceilings, garage conversion to music practice, and commercial applications.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Different types of garage insulation all come with advantages. The best option for garage insulation often comes down to price and existing setup. Learn the different types of insulation for your garage and choose the right fit for your home.
How much does insulation cost? The price you pay for insulation depends on a number of factors, including the type you choose, thickness, square footage of the area to be insulated, and more. Learn the average costs of insulating your home.
Find insulation contractors in
- Turners Falls
insulation contractors in Brattleboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Apple Wood Construction Inc & Apple Wood Kitchen25 Indian Rock Rd Ste 18
Windham, New Hampshire
- Apple Wood Construction Inc & Apple Wood Kitchen
- Buildiners Installed Products210 Riverside Dr
- Buildiners Installed Products
- Davids handyman service26 king ave
- Davids handyman service
- Foam USA180 Pleasant St Suite 200
- Foam USA
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Insul-Kings50 Boston Rd
- JP Pest Services101 Emerson Rd
Milford, New Hampshire
- JP Pest Services
- Lux Renovations LLC60 Shawmut Rd
- Lux Renovations LLC
- Sean Barber Construction
- SERVPRO of Cheshire County140 Old Route 12 E
Westmoreland, New Hampshire
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.209 S. Stephanie Street Suite B-167
- Sean Barber Construction
- Twin Spray Insulation419 Loudon Rd
Albany, New York
- Twin Spray Insulation
- Vista Home Improvement2003 Riverdale Street
WEST SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts
- Vista Home Improvement