Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Brattleboro, VT
There are 4 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Brattleboro
- National Floors Direct IncWe decided to carpet our new Den. We reached out to National Floors Direct and a visit to our home was immediately scheduled. Our salesman was professional, informative and knowledgeable. Installation was scheduled very quickly. The installation team were skilled and did a beautiful job. The product is a great quality. The entire process was seamless. I received a gift card for my time in posting this honest review, but even if I didn’t, I would highly recommend National Floors Direct for any flooring project read less
- Shop At Home FlooringWorking with Russ and Barb from Shop at Home Flooring was a pleasure. They were involved in the process from start to finish and always responded promptly with any questions we had. The installers were great and worked diligently. With so many flooring companies out there, we were thankful to have found Shop at Home Flooring because the process with them was organized and well planned out. We would absolutely use them again and recommend them to anyone looking to replace flooring. You won't be disappointed when using this company read less
- Ashley Ryan Flooring Solutions LLCVery professional service. Not only were they promp but very careful with property. Clean up was thorough. I'm very picky..... The work was perfect! You can't go wrong. I've been referring them and plan to use them again.
- Diorio Flooring LLCMike did great work, very professional. He was here when he said he would be and the job was finished in a timely manner. Everything was done to our complete satisfaction. He even sanded down the eat-in kitchen and bedrooms after putting stain on them when he realized the stain would not be close to matching the old flooring read less
- All-Around Handyman ServiceWhen we purchased the cabin it was completely unfinished inside. Here is the part that I'm not sure Dave would like me to repeat from earlier. Dave lived at the cabin while he finished it often working late into the night. There we some interior walls framed out and the electrical and plumbing was mostly in-tact. Dave started in March with drywall and then moved onto the tongue and groove ceiling. He kept us apprised of the progress in between our trips to the cabin by sending us photos. The cabin really began to come together. He was able to get us deep discounts on our materials through the use of multiple vendors. Kitchen Cabinets were assembled and then subfloors and floors started to go in. He worked around our delivery schedules on appliances, lumber and loan inspections. His work upstairs was so good we decided to hire him to finish the basement just months later. Dave has an exceptional work ethic and is a man of his word. we had overages and actually discounts associated with work change orders and we always fair and just. The Cabin, now finished is an amazing place to get away. It has come together thanks to Dave Cunningham of All-Around handy Man Service. We will gladly talk to any of his future clients about how pleased we are with his work. We have attached a handful of photos of the work Dave has don read less
- Don Marcotte Flooring LLCWe are very pleased with the job that Don did. He initially came out to our house to give an estimate and he also brought samples and described in detail what the job would entail and made sure to answer all of our questions. When I wished to see the samples again before making a final decision, Don met us to look at them again. The job was completed by the date arranged and the quality and workmanship was wonderful. We are happy with the overall experience and end result, and would definitely use Don again read less
- Don Marcotte Flooring LLCDon came to Island job within days of initial call-technician Lane to prop with Don job was layed technician did excellent job within the estimated time-very professional & competent.
- Vermont Plank FlooringThey sent me samples and worked with me through the whole process. They were very patient because I am very particular. They were very personable and super knowledgeable. The flooring arrived on time and was better than I expected. They gave me great references, now I'm one of them. The make all the flooring themselves so they know what they're selling read less
- West Dummerston Builders IncInitially, there were 2 jobs; a small remodeling of the bathroom and to replace the ceiling in a bedroom. The bathroom job was to pull out cabinets and replace them with a washer and dryer, replace the toilet and the sink, and put in a drop ceiling. When work began, it was discovered that a significant amount of mold was underneath the floor, walls and ceiling so it was necessary to gut the entire bathroom. I ended up with a beautiful entirely remodeled bathroom. I ended up spending more money because of new fixtures, tub, flooring, etc., but that was okay. The contractor was always up-front with what needed to be done or recommended what should be done. He and his crew were very polite, friendly, communicative, and flexible. Because the bathroom looked so nice I decided to replace the hallway floor next to the bathroom and the contractor was very willing to do the job. Everything looked beautiful -- the workmanship was great. I have been so pleased with this contractor, so much so that I have hired them again to do a major remodeling job starting this month read less
- John J. Coty JrJohn did an excellent job. The bathroom was in pretty rough shape, and John was creative in how he approached the rebuilding. He was always upfront about the costs and gave me different price options for items like wainscoting and fixtures.I have used John for many projects in my house, and he has always been honest, and has done a high quality job. Once he accepts a job, he shows up until it is finished. He takes away all the construction trash and leaves the work site clean and in order. I would highly recommend John for any job read less
Flooring Contractors in Brattleboro
- Business Description:Here at B&J Remodeling, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 20 years of experience we are experts in the remodeling trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business. Contact us today read lessRecent Review:They laid my floor in my living room and hall way, they did a fantastic job , beautiful work , would recommend in a heart beat. They did it no time , professional, on time and responsive.Amanda F.
- Business Description:Landry Wood Flooring was established in 2004 and countless customer reviews show that Rick and Emery do things right. With more than 18 years of experience in the business, they take the time to understand customer needs and work to ensure total satisfaction. We know there are several contractors in the area that provide similar services to ours. What sets us apart is our customer focus and desire to do the job right the first time and on time. Many of our competitors work with sever.. read lessRecent Review:Emory and his team did an amazing job! He was super flexible and accommodating with the dates when I had to reschedule, and his team was prompt, professional, and did an amazing job. The project was completed exactly as discussed and on schedule, and the result is better than we thought! Definitely recommend read lessChristine H.
- Business Description:Lux Renovations is the exclusive New England provider of the award winning Owens Corning Basement Finishing System. We have multiple full time crews waiting to help you with your project today. From Cape Cod and the Islands to Greenwich Connecticut, Framingham Massachusetts to Hampton New Hampshire and all points in between. We have helped thousands of homeowners transform their unused basements into warm, inviting spaces to be enjoyed by family and friends for decades to come. Finishing you.. read lessRecent Review:Miles was knowledgeable, and very willing to share his experience. No work was done at this time, but would use him in a minute.Bill H.
- Business Description:Sanding, Refinishing, Installation, & Restoration: Hardwood, Softwood, & Engineered Flooring 25 years of experience Bob's Hardwood Floors was established in Vermont in 2004. Serving all of New England and New York We will work within your budget. References available upon request. There is no job too small or too large. Prices are negotiable read lessRecent Review:Honest. Direct. Reasonable. It's rare you find a skilled contractor like Bob. In the middle of a rush on contractors in southern VT Bob was able to find a way to complete a refinishing and polishing job over 3 days that transformed a neglected oak hardwood floor to a shiny, water sealed finish. Additional polishing of older, damaged laminate floors across 3 bedrooms and a hallway similarly transformed a downstairs sleeping spaces. Final cost was roughly half what others quoted and scheduled months earlier. Highly recommend Bob for any/all floor refinishing needs. He does all the work himself, followed up by phone afterwards to ensure or was done right, and takes genuine pride in the work he does. Hard to go wrong with a company like this read lessCliff H.
- Business Description:At Apple Wood we strive to be a leader in our industry in customer service. Your initial phone call, if not answered during normal business hours, will be returned within 24 business hours. Our goal is to work with your budget to get you as much as possible while making your dream renovation come true. We try to get our customers back to their regular daily lives as quickly as possible without compromising quality. With over 25 years experience we are able to manage projects with an expe.. read lessRecent Review:Lenny and Lisa are great. During the demolition phase, Lenny took great care to cover our hardwood floors and cleaned thoroughly while removing the countertops and backsplash which really helped to keep the dust level down. Lisa recommended vendors for our granite, tile backsplash and sink - they were all so helpful. We have never done a kitchen renovation before and were a little anxious about the process and making choices. Lenny allayed our fears and was spot on with suggestions. Lisa was always available for communication and answering questions. The sub-contractors were all excellent, personable and professional. The whole job was finished ahead of schedule which allowed for our 18 month old granddaughter to come for an earlier visit! Overall we are thrilled with the outcome and will definitely use Apple Wood for future projects read lessLisa S.
- Business Description:Carlisle Wide Plank Floors is the iconic wide plank flooring company. We bring iconic interiors to life by creating the widest, longest center-cut planks available in the world for residential and commercial interiors, using a variety of wood floor styles and finishes read lessRecent Review:not well at all did not even finish the jobLarry H.
- Business Description:All work is performed by meRecent Review:He came out with his wife and did the measuring and showed me pictures. He would be able to start my job 2nd or 3rd week in September 2020. Said he would get to me in 2 days with a quote. A week went by and nothing, I reached out to him on Facebook and he replied he was busy and would get back to me on the weekend. Again nothing. I tried emailing, calling and Facebook again and all with no return calls or response. Very sad because I wanted to work with someone local and he seemed to do good work. All he needed to do is send back a response with something and not ghost me read lessBobby B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Retail Store with inventory of Carpet rolls & remnants, Sheet Vinyl Rolls & Remnants, Bound Area Rugs, Oriental & Braided Rugs. 10% off material of special orders. Deposits for materials required, balance to be paid upon job completion. Accept payments of cash, check, & all major credit cards read less
- Business Description:Carpet King & Tile/Carpet One Floor & Home works hard to provide customers with the best service and shopping experience in the industry. We realize our staff is an essential component of reaching our goal. Carpet King & Tile/Carpet One Floor & Home look for highly motivated, enthusiastic individuals to join our family and work in our stores. We realize the importance of strong personal engagement, communication and flooring knowledge. We are confident our staff will provide you with the assi.. read less
Deals in Brattleboro for Flooring Contractor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Marmoleum is an eco-friendly, budget-conscious brand of linoleum with many colors available. But should you go for the brand name? Find out the differences between linoleum and Marmoleum, and calculate the cost of Marmoleum for your next project.
Your laminate flooring is durable, but it’s still vulnerable to damage from water, scratches, and the wrong products. A vacuum cleaner and microfiber mop should be in your cleaning arsenal. Find out the best way to clean your laminate floors here.
Find flooring installation in
- Turners Falls
flooring installation in Brattleboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Carlisle Wide Plank Floors1676 Rt 9
Stoddard, New Hampshire
- Carpet Clearance Warehouse178 Emerald St
Keene, New Hampshire
- Carpet King & Tile Carpet One Floor & Home294 West Street
Keene, New Hampshire
- Clarke Painting, Inc.963 Main St.
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Custom Design Carpentry176 Fordwy Ext
Derry, New Hampshire
- Carlisle Wide Plank Floors
- DANNY CAMPBELL FLOORING38 ELM ST APT 2
- DANNY CAMPBELL FLOORING
- FISSETTE FLOOR SANDINGPO Box 172
Westmoreland, New Hampshire
- FISSETTE FLOOR SANDING
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- M2 - Measure Twice, LLCPO Box 56
Londonderry, New Hampshire
- M2 - Measure Twice, LLC
- PIANETA LEGNO FLOORS USA INC1100 2nd Ave
New York, New York
- PIANETA LEGNO FLOORS USA INC
- True Colors Painting65 Church st
North Walpole, New Hampshire
- True Colors Painting
- Vermont Plank Flooring112 Hardwood Way
- Vermont Plank Flooring