Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Wytheville, VA
There are 1 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Wytheville
- Lee's Affordable ServicesLee was extremely courteous and timely. He came and hauled away my mower in his “smaller” of 2 cargo trailers-read large capacity. His prices were extraordinarily affordable! I would recommend him for any lawn service needs, handy work, you name it! Just ask him and he will be honest. I will definitely be patronizing him In the future
- Jimmys Lawn Mower RepairExcellent! Our snowblower quit and we called Jimmy. He was at our home the next day, assessed the situation and ordered parts. Three days later, our snowblower is back in our garage fully operational. Experienced professional, fast and fair service.
- DAVIS LAWN TRACTOR REPAIRI could not be at home at the time service was available. All the work was performed in my absence. A detailed service order explained what was done, and replaced parts were left for me to see. A discount I didn't know to ask for was applied, and the charges were quite reasonable. Having someone I can trust to make "house calls" is very important to me. I will definitely call upon Davis Lawn Tractor Repair in future and recommend it highly to my friends
- King George Mobile RepairPrice Details: Parts $40.00, Service Call and Labor $125.00, Shop Supplies/Environmental Fees $8.00, and Tax $2.12. Andy is courteous and professional. During our phone conversation to make the appointment, he asked for the make and model number; and he arrived fully repaired with all the right parts AND expertise for the complete seasonal tune-up. If Andy is busy when you call, leave a voice mail, because both years that he serviced my lawn tractor, he returned my calls at first opportunity. This year he called me back within one hour. Andy's service truck is equipped with all the essentials, such as powered compressor and blade-sharpening, and lifting apparatus. Andy provides a detailed service order/invoice. He is very neat, and he picked up everything when finished. Could not even tell he had been here....EXCEPT for a ready, good-running machine for the coming season! I enthusiastically recommend King George Mobile Engine Repair
- Pendleton HardwareRemoved & replaced parts needed-carburetors, also several springs. Serviced both new oil, gas & filters. Took 3 wks. with ordering parts. Both operate like new. same price i was quoted. Would not hesitate to return again or recommend.
- Perry & Son Lawn Equipment & Small Engine RepairMr. Perry is very knowledgable and helpful. When my mower would not start he checked all the possible reasons and it came down to the starter needed to be replaced. My mower is now working beautifully. I highly recommend Mr. Perry anyone needing lawn equipment repair.
- Baldwin'S Small Engine, PamplinFixed my riding mower in no time and showed me some new weed eaters that I can use and afford. Very reasonable and treated us with great respect!
- Louderback Implement CompanyI purchased a used Echo weed trimmer. After several uses the trimmer kept stalling. When trying to restart, the pull rope mechanism then broke. I knew that Louderback Implement in Stanley, VA was an Echo dealer so I took it to Louderback Implement and spoke with Chris. He immediately walked out to my car to get the trimmer and then walked back to the service shop with me. He disassembled the pull mechanism, found a replacement and repaired while I waited. He then adjusted the carburater and noticed that the string was almost out. He restrung the trimmer and then only charged me for the replacement cost of the string. The pull mechanism was a spare he had from a same model that was available for parts. I tried to offer more money, but Chris refused because he said I was a loyal customer and we do so much business with each other. I used the trimmer the entire summer with no issues so writing this review of my experience is the least I could do to share how great Louderback Implement has always treated me and several of my family members. I highly recommend using Louderback Implement for any lawn and garden sales or service
- Wilson Lawn & GardenThey performed the service I asked them to in a timely manner at the price they had quoted me.
- Mr B's Lawn Mower & Saw ShopMr. B's did a good job. I have been using them for the past 10 years for yearly maintenance and servicing. Their prices seem to be reasonable and I have been satisfied with the type of work they have done. They also pick up and deliver it. I would use them again in the future.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Wytheville
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Timely appointment. However, was told on the phone when making the appt, that the $99 diagnostic fee would be applied as a credit toward the labor/parts. I called 2 different times, each time told the same thing. Except when the service was provided, the diagnostic fee was billed separately, in addition to the part and labor. Expensive labor for a less than 1 hour job. Definitely feel takenDuane M.
- Business Description:MJD small engine repair is a family operated business we accept all major credit card
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Big Sky Rents & Events takes the stress and frustration out of your party and equipment rental needs. Big Sky’s storefront is in Danville, Virginia, however we are in a prime location to serve the wide, surrounding area. No job is too big or small, Big Sky is ready to help you do it all! More information is listed on our website www.bigskyrents.co
- Business Description:SURRY EQUIPMENT WAS STARTED OVER 50 YEARS AGO BY WILL GWALTNEY AND EDWIN SEWARD. CHARLES SAVEDGE HAS BEEN INVOLVED HERE SINCE 1979 AND HAS BEEN THE SOLE OWNER SINCE 1992. OVER THE YEARS THE BUSINESS HAS EVOLVED TO BECOME A SOURCE FOR MANY FINE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. We currently are running special zero % Financing on most Tractors and Lawn Mowers. We accept Cash Check Or Credit Cards. We are open Mon.- Fri. 7:30am to 5:00pm, and Sat. 8:00am - 12:0Recent Review:Fast, friendly and always very helpful. I needed a new tire for an old dry rotted spare tire. I called over, they had it in stock and said if I could come over they would take care of it right away. They put the spare back on and even replaced the bolts holding the spare tire on because they were a different size than my tire iron and could cause me a problem because if I got a flat I wouldn't have the tool to get the spare off. Great place to do business! <br /Jenny S.
- Business Description:We have a fully trained staff waiting to take care of all your needs.
- Business Description:Your yard will look its absolute best after trusting All Landscaping Services as your ground maintenance architect. From tree service, to excavating, and even auto towing, we do it all.Recent Review:David and amp; his crew came out to my mother and amp; father-in-laws house as expected and did all of the yard work, removed 3 trees that were taken down and cleaned everything from top to bottom. I would highly recommend this company to any one, they will not be dissapointed. They do the work like they would treat their own family. After the job is over and they leave, you know they have done exactly what you wanted and for the quoted price. You will not be sorry. I am and will be asking for their services in the future. <br /June L.
- Business Description:Free estimates
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Fort Chiswell
- Max Meadows
- Rural Retreat
- Rocky Gap
- Sugar Grove
- Falls Mills
- North Tazewell
lawn mower repair shops in Wytheville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Big Sky Rents & Events4754 Riverside Dr
- Big Sky Rents & Events
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- L&J Small Engine Repair Services 451 1/2 Payne Town Rd
Max Meadows, Virginia
- L&J Small Engine Repair Services
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- s and w general contractors4479 Squirrel Pl
- s and w general contractors