Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Marion, VA
There are 1 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Marion
- Lee's Affordable ServicesLee was extremely courteous and timely. He came and hauled away my mower in his “smaller” of 2 cargo trailers-read large capacity. His prices were extraordinarily affordable! I would recommend him for any lawn service needs, handy work, you name it! Just ask him and he will be honest. I will definitely be patronizing him In the future
- Jimmys Lawn Mower RepairExcellent! Our snowblower quit and we called Jimmy. He was at our home the next day, assessed the situation and ordered parts. Three days later, our snowblower is back in our garage fully operational. Experienced professional, fast and fair service.
- DAVIS LAWN TRACTOR REPAIRI could not be at home at the time service was available. All the work was performed in my absence. A detailed service order explained what was done, and replaced parts were left for me to see. A discount I didn't know to ask for was applied, and the charges were quite reasonable. Having someone I can trust to make "house calls" is very important to me. I will definitely call upon Davis Lawn Tractor Repair in future and recommend it highly to my friends
- STI Turf Care EquipmentFriendly, efficient service. They couldn't save my lawn mower but were up front about it and I avoided spending a lot more on repairs than the mower was worth.
- Musick Repair ServiceI found the ad for this company in the local paper and even though it was in the late evening I called the number and was greeted by a friendly and professional voice. He advised me of their hourly rates and told me that it may be a few days before he could pick the tractor up. When he picked the tractor up and gave it a brief inspection he said he had a feeling he knew what the problem was and thought it would be an easy fix. He completed the repair in a timely manner, replaced a couple of worn belts, repaired the seat, and completely cleaned the tractor back to the point it almost looked new. The service was great and his rates were very reasonable. I would highly recommend Musick Repair Service for any small engine repair needs
- C & G Small Engine RepairOur neighbors Riding Lawnmower felt like it had a seared pin, so we called C&G Small Engine repair and he said bring it on down, so we loaded it up in our flatbed trailer and took it down... He had it repaired by the next day and it turned out to be a broken belt... Charles Sullivan is very honest... We have taken other things to him like our weed eaters and Our other riding lawn mowers we have and he has always treated us with respect and efficiency... He has never tried to gouge us with any price...So if your looking for someone who is HONEST and won't over charge you, give him a call... I highly recommend him...Repaired Riding Lawn Mowe
- DAVIS LAWN TRACTOR REPAIRMy lawn mower wouldn't start. I called Davis lawn tractor repair. They were friendly and answered my questions, they responded quickly repaired my mower at the price quoted and it runs as good as new. I would recommend them to anyone needing mower service or repair.
- STI Turf Care EquipmentI have been working with this company to purchase parts and supplies for over a year, as well as utilizing their service department for equipment repair. I have never had a bad experience, and highly recommend this Yorktown, VA. business.
- BROWN MOTOR PARTSVery well. I took the tractor in on Thursday evening. I was told they would not be able to work on it until Monday. It was ready on Tuesday.
- King George Mobile RepairSuperb service, professionalism, and skills. I found King George Mobile Repair in the KG Yellow Pages, and spoke on the phone with Andy, the owner. He gave me the estimate for the work, and described the work with pretty good detail. That's when I learned that KGMR's service really is MOBILE, and that the work would be done at my residence. You might not have my good fortune: Andy had an opening two hours from when I called. But regardless of when you make the appointment, you can expect excellent service. Andy arrived punctually with his mechanic. Lawn Tractor: King George Mobile Repair carefully followed the Cub Cadet tune-up and maintenance procedures. An unexpected mechanical problem emerged, and there was no doubt that it had to be corrected: Some gray smoke and bad smell, which were not the case when I last cut grass in early autumn. Andy quickly diagnosed the problem: The valve cover needed tightening. PERFECT fix! Roto-tiller: While Kevin the mechanic did the lawn tractor tune-up, Andy quickly diagnosed my roto-tiller problem. It was a dirty carburetor jets. He also tightened a loose carb mounting bolt. This was ALSO a PERFECT fix! No fast-talk, and no "b.s." Just polite, plain-spoken communications from start to finish. The total cost of Labor and Parts was extremely fair. They accept cash or check. I happened to be home that day, so was able to watch all the work. However when I call King George Mobile Repair in the future, I won't worry one bit if my wife has to take the turn at staying home to greet Andy or his mechanic. I think that Andy is a very honest businessman in addition to being a skilled technician. Kevin, his mechanic, performed the majority of the work, and he is a very capable technician and mechanic. I am happy to write the first King George Mobile Repair review for Angie's List
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Marion
- Business Description:I offer a wide range of home repair services in Southmont NC and surrounding areas. Whether you need something installed, fixed repaired or maintained I am your reliable and dependable local handyman service. I also specialize in drywall repair, interior painting and power washing.Recent Review:Zoanna was courteous, knowledgeable & efficient. First pressure washed our deck. Beautiful. She replaced some wood decking boards & stained them. Even more beautiful. After complete, cleaned up(which is important). We’re talking about some other projects also. We’re happy customers for sure! Thank you ZoannaHolly D.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Timely appointment. However, was told on the phone when making the appt, that the $99 diagnostic fee would be applied as a credit toward the labor/parts. I called 2 different times, each time told the same thing. Except when the service was provided, the diagnostic fee was billed separately, in addition to the part and labor. Expensive labor for a less than 1 hour job. Definitely feel takenDuane M.
- Business Description:SURRY EQUIPMENT WAS STARTED OVER 50 YEARS AGO BY WILL GWALTNEY AND EDWIN SEWARD. CHARLES SAVEDGE HAS BEEN INVOLVED HERE SINCE 1979 AND HAS BEEN THE SOLE OWNER SINCE 1992. OVER THE YEARS THE BUSINESS HAS EVOLVED TO BECOME A SOURCE FOR MANY FINE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. We currently are running special zero % Financing on most Tractors and Lawn Mowers. We accept Cash Check Or Credit Cards. We are open Mon.- Fri. 7:30am to 5:00pm, and Sat. 8:00am - 12:0Recent Review:Fast, friendly and always very helpful. I needed a new tire for an old dry rotted spare tire. I called over, they had it in stock and said if I could come over they would take care of it right away. They put the spare back on and even replaced the bolts holding the spare tire on because they were a different size than my tire iron and could cause me a problem because if I got a flat I wouldn't have the tool to get the spare off. Great place to do business! <br /Jenny S.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned family business offering small or large handyman services. Minor Touch Ups and Repairs offers a wide range of services that are listed below. If you have a job that you are unsure about or don't see listed, please contact us for more information
- Business Description:We have been serving the Danville area for over 35 years. Our sales and service staff have over 100 years of combined experience in the Outdoor Power Equipment business. The dependability of STIHL equipment is legendary. As your STIHL Dealer, we stand behind that equipment and service what we sell. STIHL MasterWrench Service® is a designation recognizing select STIHL Dealers who have continually exceeded expectations through extensive training and a proven track record of customer satisfacti..Recent Review:They performed the service I asked them to in a timely manner at the price they had quoted me. <br />JAY R.
- Business Description:Your yard will look its absolute best after trusting All Landscaping Services as your ground maintenance architect. From tree service, to excavating, and even auto towing, we do it all.Recent Review:David and amp; his crew came out to my mother and amp; father-in-laws house as expected and did all of the yard work, removed 3 trees that were taken down and cleaned everything from top to bottom. I would highly recommend this company to any one, they will not be dissapointed. They do the work like they would treat their own family. After the job is over and they leave, you know they have done exactly what you wanted and for the quoted price. You will not be sorry. I am and will be asking for their services in the future. <br /June L.
- Business Description:Big Sky Rents & Events takes the stress and frustration out of your party and equipment rental needs. Big Sky’s storefront is in Danville, Virginia, however we are in a prime location to serve the wide, surrounding area. No job is too big or small, Big Sky is ready to help you do it all! More information is listed on our website www.bigskyrents.co
- Business Description:Corporate office address: 11047 Leadbetter Rd Ashland, VA 23005. Social media site: https://www.facebook.com/jamesriverequipment. See website for specials & other details.Recent Review: I looked the part numbers for parts I needed for my Murray riding mower in both the Murray parts listing on the internet and the briggs and stratton website. I went to the parts department at James River and was greeted by 2 parts department employees. They refused to order the parts I needed until I went back home to get serial numbers from my equipment in spite of the fact that I already had the proper info which was the same part numbers from both websites. I never went back to James River, I now go to Tractor Supply to order the parts that I need. <br /Tim L.
- Business Description:Specialty contractor serving VA, MD, DC, NC & WV, now from 10 locations. Creating solutions for our customer's problems since 1963.Recent Review:Did a thorough and professional job, but did miss one patch under a bookcase. We would use them again. <br />Takatsugu A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
lawn mower repair shops in Marion
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Big Sky Rents & Events4754 Riverside Dr
- Big Sky Rents & Events
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Minor Touch Ups and Repairs1551 Warrenton Rd
- Minor Touch Ups and Repairs
- One Chic And A Hammer303 Riverview Ln
Lexington, North Carolina
- One Chic And A Hammer
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- s and w general contractors4479 Squirrel Pl
- s and w general contractors