B & A Power Washing

Founded 1992 • With Angi since April 2006

4.2

(WE DO NOT USE ANGIES LIST, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT US PLEASE GO TO OUR WEBSITE OR CONTACT US BY PHONE) Family owned & operated. B&A Power Washing has been in business for over 24 years and has serviced over 55,000 customers. We specialize in pressure washing decks, fences, siding, brick, concrete and more. In addition to the area's finest pressure washing, we also offer gutter cleaning services! At B & A, all of our services are designed to maximize your home's appearance and value. Schedule online at www.bapowerwash.com....

Roof Real Clean

Roof Real Clean is in the business of Roof Cleaning. We do not use subcontractors, our employees are Professional Roofers. We carry liability and workers compensation insurance. At Roof Real Clean we give free estimates, no trip charges and no DEPOSIT REQUIRED to start a job. Please Mention that you're an Angie's list member, and Roof Real Clean will clean your gutters free of charge. ROOF REAL CLEAN uses a very low pressure roof cleaning process that removes Algae, Moss, Mold, Mildew and Lichen Colonies on your roof. We use roof cleaning system and have found it to be the most effective way to get rid of the unsightly dark streaks and stains. The low pressure roof cleaning product we use is chlorine free and is designed specifically for cleaning asphalt roofs. Our chemical is non-harmful, 100% biodegradable and will not harm your grass, plants, or pets. Award winning.

NVA Home Services

NVA Home Services is a small, family owned company serving the Northern Virginia area for over 15 years. We pride ourselves in our reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will regularly communicate with you as we work through your project. Some of our services include gutter cleaning, chimney sweeps, pressure washing, masonry repair, roof repair and carpentry repairs. Certified CSIA Chimney Sweep! We look forward to earning your business!

Offers by NVA Home Services on Angi
Porter's Powerwashing

Porter's Powerwashing is a family owned and operated business with a commitment to quality and service. We use only the best cleaning supplies, equipment, and techniques to ensure the highest quality results. Prices starting at $100. Satisfaction guaranteed. Free wax with every housewash. Free estimates. Licensed and insured.

Offers by Porter's Powerwashing on Angi

06/17/2018

The Power Wash job effectively cleaned the home. Unfortunately the cleaning damaged the front door lock. We have contacted them multiple times over the last 3 months to resolve the problem but we are still waiting to have the problem resolved.

Description of Work
Power Wash house.

06/21/2017

The pressure wash went well. The siding looks new again.

Description of Work
I contracted with them to pressure wash a two story home. The technician arrived promptly at the appointment time and explained the process. I pointed out that I have a fish pond and to be careful around it. He did a great job and protected the area where the pond is located.

05/25/2017

It went great! They did a beautiful job on my house and deck. I must admit I'm not an easy client. I used another start up here on Angies List whom did not have workman comp or general liability insurance and the worker was injured at my home. I was sued. So please check to make sure you are dealing with a real company and not some guy that went to Home Depot and grabbed a machine. B&A is the Real...

Description of Work
House Wash & Deck Pressure Wash

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing

04/24/2017

Everything went great! It was easy to book and appointment, they showed up on time and did a quality job!

Description of Work
Exterior of building cleaned, remove mold

12/05/2016

I realized later when the microwave, refrigerator and lamp in the kitchen didn't work that the outside outlet had been completely saturated. We flipped the breaker, and when we did that, the outlet popped, smoked and there was a small fire. I reached out to Allison via email to let her know, and to suggest that if there was long term damage, I assumed that B&A would help re mediate. I received the...

Description of Work
B&A was recommended on my community's Facebook page for power washing after several of us received notice from the HOA that this needed to be done. I called on a Wednesday, spoke with Brandon, and the work was scheduled for the following Monday. Angel arrived within the window of time specified, took only about an hour, and seemed to do a fine job.

Category pressure washing

Hello, Again I apologize your breakers tripped. This sometimes happens when doing power washing. Thank you for your review. Allison Jones

We specialize in pressure washing decks, fences, siding, brick, concrete and more. In addition to the area's finest pressure washing, we also offer window and gutter cleaning services as well as Snow removal!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal