When calculating the cost to build a sunroom, you need to consider your materials, design, and the cost to hire contractors. We’ve broken down the items you need to consider to calculate the true cost of building a sunroom.
Get matched with top sunroom patio enclosures in New Church, VA
There are 5 highly-rated local sunroom patio enclosures.
Recent Patio Enclosures Reviews in New Church
- Resurrection Builders, Inc.Ryan and his team built an amazing 12 x 14 sunroom addition onto the back of our house. The pricing was spot on, and the completion was done as promised. My husband and I are blown away by the craftsmanship. Ryan listened to my design requests and worked to incorporate them all, including the use of a reclaimed antique door and stain glass windows. He also incorporated reclaimed vintage window architectural details, which created beautiful original indoor window casings. Additionally, they kept the construction area clean and worked hard not to damage our yard. We found Ryan and his entire team to be very professional and friendly. When unexpected issue arose, they worked with us to find acceptable solutions (I refer to the manufacturer’s delay in delivering the windows that we ourselves ordered). The room that Resurrection Builders created will be cherished and much used by our family in the decades to come
- Marks-Woods Construction Services, LLCWhile planning our remodel we met with numerous design-build firms. During the preconstruction phase, the Marks-Woods design team asked a lot of questions about how we live and our family lifestyle. They gathered information about what we “did and didn't” like about our current house, and came up with creative solutions. They also described how they work and their process in a level of detail that I hadn't found when interviewing other firms. Construction of our rear addition that housed our new second floor master suite and first floor open concept kitchen/living room went flawlessly. Matt Galassi was our day to day contact for the project. He met with us weekly, even on Saturdays, to provide updates on the project and to answer any questions. I highly encourage others to contact this firm for their design/build needs
- KOB LLCThe crew at KOB were fantastic. Any time that ANYTHING strayed from the original plan (which it always does), Kevin was quick to come up with an alternate plan. I would and will be re-hiring these guys when it comes time for a stamped patio or anything else for that matter.
- Remodel USAIt took some time to get the permits and everything but once that was done it went quickly. There were only a few communications breakdowns.
- American Deck & PatioThe level of craftsmanship exceeded my expectations. The team leader(Steve) was professional and took care of procuring permits. The finished screened in porch now has a delightful ceiling fan and an upper deck with decorative railing. They stayed on target of their original estimate which was significantly less then their nearest competitor. Could not be more pleased
- Green Side Up LandscapingIt was all good, I was thrilled with what they did for me but it's not been something recent. I liked everything they did, they were on time, they did it on the budget, the whole process went really well and I really had no problems with them. I recommended them to other people.
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co.The work was done exceptionally well, It was done on schedule and on budget. There were no hidden agenda and no surprises. We have a room that we are extremely proud of .
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co.Dan came to us with a good esttermate in Jan 2008, for the addition to the second floor. He presented a good plan to complete the bedroom and bath we wanted. His price was good and fair. He promise a start date and a estimated finish date. He met both dates with time share. The work was outstanding and to our request. He made adjustment as needed and as we asked. Dan's crew were on time everyday and clean up the area on a daily basics. The completed job was a beautiful piece of art. We enjoyed the new addition and our bedroom of our dreams. We wanted to increase our kitchen and family fours later. Because of the outstanding work done our bedroom, we recalled DeeBee, and inquired about the new work we wanted done. And as before Dan and his crew stepped up to the plate and we worked out the details. Once again the workmanship was put into play. Start and finish dates were met, and the completed work was outstanding. Only this time the work was so good, we are still WOWing Dan's creation. I would like say "Thank you Dan for making our dream come true!
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co.Excellent experience, workers showed up on time, did a quality job building the addition. Workers cleaned up every night. Dan is wonderful to work with. Very happy with the whole experience!
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co.Dan came in from the beginning and measured everything He then sat down and talked with me and provided me with an estimate. He spent the time to go over all the details from the truss specs down to the type of screws and nails they were going to use. After we signed the contract it wasnt long before he had crews out here pouring the foundation and starting the work. The crews came in and were very fast, polite, and worked hard. After the foundation was completed the framing started within days. They did not waste anytime. Everyone from Dan and Chris to the electricians, plumbers, and framers were very easy to work with. Most of all they were very trust worthy. I do not let just anyone come into my home. These guys were trustworthy enough to let them come in and work on my home when noone was even there. Never once did I have to worry about the saftey of my home being invaded. This was big for me. It was also fun and exciting to come home everyday and see the transformation take place. Everyday there was a considerable amount of work done. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. Dan and Chris were never more then a phone call away for any questions I had. They are very easy to work with and very flexible to changes. They had a good schedule and stuck to it. I am more then pleased with the room addition that Dee Bee did for us
Patio Builders in New Church
- Business Description:Ballard Mensua Architecture, led by Seth Ballard, NCARB, AIA, is a boutique architecture firm with a focus on creating truly custom designs and solutions for our clients. We have very strong vendor and contractor relationships, a result of our detailed understanding of construction. Unlike many architects, who like to design and then hand over control to the builder, Ballard Mensua maintains control of management of the project throughout construction. We have a unique cost-study process that..Recent Review:We just finished a spectacular custom home project in McLean, VA and we are so very grateful to Seth Ballard and his team! If you are considering hiring his firm, look no further. There can be no better architect in the DC/VA/MD area – and his pricing is more than fair. We first picked Seth because we loved his architectural style and heard that he had a reputation for ensuring that his plans are executed with impeccable precision and attention to quality. Also, his references were stellar….without exception, his former clients offered glowing praise for his talent, diligence, and follow-through. And now that we are former clients, we understand why. We always knew we were going to have a gem of a home with Seth at the helm. What we did not fully appreciate at the beginning was his proven ability to help us STAY ON BUDGET and his deep bench of connections with first-rate contractors and subcontractors who were prepared to bend over backward to meet Seth’s exacting standards. Here are just a few highlights from our experience: CONCEPT PHASE: During the initial meetings at our home, Seth went the extra mile to learn all about our lifestyle, future needs, architectural likes/dislikes, and budget. During this stage of the process, he would effortlessly make freehand drawings to help us visualize potential styles and layouts. We ultimately elected to go with a craftsman design, with lots of wood features inside and out. PICKING THE RIGHT PROPERTY: Seth joined us for car rides through the local neighborhoods, helping us to scout out the property that was best suited for our construction plans – free of any potential HOA or permitting snafus. DESIGN: With Seth’s guidance, we iterated on different design options. The design phase was high-tech and highly visual. Lots of 2D and 3D elevations, plus 360-degree videos. At each step, Seth clearly identified the estimated construction cost, and we would make decisions about what to dial-up and what to dial-down. For example, we elected to go with a cheaper asphalt roof (rather than slate), but with a more premium window. There were literally dozens of choices like that, and Seth did a superb job of helping us to make the right trade-offs and to “value engineer” the house. PICKING THE RIGHT CONTRACTOR AND SUBS: One of the things that distinguishes Seth from the competition is that he works closely with a handful of contractors and subcontractors who have already been “pre-screened” for excellence. Seth connected us with a general contractor who was not only honest and diligent, but whose carpentry was truly “artisan grade.” Seth also drew upon a stable of outstanding subcontractors – in areas such as HVAC/plumbing, electrical/lighting, structural engineering, cabinetry, tile, drywall/paint, countertops, hardwood flooring, landscaping, etc. It was perfectly clear that these subs were striving to deliver the highest quality and exemplary service. Why? Because Seth was an important source of repeat business for them. This made them extremely responsive. BUDGETING: Seth developed detailed spreadsheets estimating costs for every aspect of the project, as well as options for “enhancements.” Once we made our choices, he was instrumental in securing a FLAT FEE CONTRACT with the builder (inclusive of subs) for everything we wanted. To provide even more control over the cost, the agreement specified that certain items would be “owner provided, contractor installed.” This meant that, regardless of whether we bought pricey appliances or tile or flooring, it would have no impact of the builder’s fees. To his credit, Seth’s estimates were quite accurate, and the project stayed on budget. ARCHITECT FEES: We negotiated a flat fee for Seth’s architectural services, and got way more than we bargained for. We had no idea Seth would stay so engaged throughout the project -- micromanaging every detail, and even offering interior design suggestions (e.g., stains and paints, cabinet and window designs, furniture layouts, etc.). It became clear that, regardless of how much we had agreed to pay in fees, Seth was “all in,” and was committed to ensuring that the end result was perfection. To be sure, in any large construction project, there will be some hiccups. But this was yet another area where Seth shined. Rather than being indifferent, or pointing the finger at those who were actually at fault, he would step up to “own the problem” and take charge until the issue was resolved. In one such case, he developed a design tweak that saved us money and produced a more beautiful result in the process. We never had to stress too much, because we knew Seth was 100% engaged and we could trust that the final work product would be a treasure of a home. One final thought. While Seth’s tremendous talent is obviously perfect for large custom projects, we have no doubt that he can deliver outstanding value for smaller home renovations too. When we did kitchen/bath renovations in our prior home, we naively thought that a “design-and-build” firm would deliver the best solution. With the benefit of hindsight, we could have done so much better hiring Seth as the independent architect and separately hiring a builder who would be accountable to the architect. The result would have been better quality construction, a better value, and far less stress. So whether you are about to embark on a modest remodel or getting ready to “dream big” with a new custom home, look no further than Ballard Mensua Architecturejack l.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:We offer FREE Estimates on all types of work listed. Call 540-582-7499 Office or Text 540-538-1405Recent Review:Excellent job employees were professional and friendly. Job was completed with a wonderful cleanup of debris. Would recommend this company for any style or type of roof.Ralph H.
- Business Description:Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are uniquely designed and custom-sized screen porch windows made to fit existing openings without expensive re-framing. They are also ideal for new construction. It’s easy to enclose your outdoor spaces. Versatile, rugged and attractive, they’re also a snap to operate. Open, they let the breeze in, closed they provide protection for rain, snow, wind, dust and the summer sun. Light weight, but heavy duty. Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are constructed of ..Recent Review:It went perfectly. I called and spoke to the office immediately. They came out the next day on a Sunday prepared to give an estimate and complete the job. Everything is done. They performed quality work with quality products, very professional, clean-cut, honest, efficient, fair price. We are very happy and highly recommend themMichele I.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:We're here to help every step of the way. From concept to delivery, our team is dedicated to not only supporting your project, but in making sure that the outcome is exactly what you want. Each design consultant is incredibly knowledgeable in their area and will work with you to create a living space that fits into your lifestyle and decorRecent Review:We were unable to get the variance permission from Fairfax County to allow the construction to proceed (after 2 years of trying). We have tried to cancel the contract with Total Remodeling Systems, and they have been completely unresponsive. We have sent 3 letters, 4 emails, and left half a dozen messages. We cannot get anyone to acknowledge that we want to cancel the contract, and we cannot get anyone to provide us with information about a refund (or partial refund) of our 20% deposit. We have been trying for 6 MONTHS to get a response. NOTHING!!Linda P.
- Business Description:Patio Enclosures brand sunrooms, solariums and screen rooms have been trusted by homeowners since 1966 and are renowned for their exceptional quality and craftsmanship. But what our customers rave about is the way a Patio Enclosures room makes them feel! Every Patio Enclosures room is custom designed and custom manufactured specifically for you and your home. You dream it and we bring it to life. Whether you are planning to enclose an existing porch or patio space, or add on a whole new space..Recent Review:Very unreliable company; They walked off the job with the patio mostly finished and the patio stairs partially finished and we cannot get them to return to finish the job. It has been several weeks since they left the job and haven't returned. They originally told us they could do the entire job in 5 days; it has been almost two months so far. They have our +$10K deposit and $10K first payment, they started the work but never finished it. So we have a mostly finished enclosed patio, but with the patio stairs half torn down (by them) and now the stairs are unusable and an eye sore, and despite our repeated contacting them, they seem in no hurry to finish the job. Everytime we ask for a status we get excuses. Stay away from this company. They took our $20K and left us with a half finished remodeling and patio stairs that cannot be used and is a safety issueMark W.
- Business Description:We offer QUALITY custom building at a fair price. Honest and reliable help that provides a service to you in a decent timeframe with great communication. We offer a wide variety of home improvement services. We take pride in our quality craftsmanship on each and every jobRecent Review:I called and spoke to Ray on October 11th and briefly described the work I want completed. He asked me to send him an email. I sent the email the same day we spoke. Today is October 30th and he has not responded to my emailBelinda L.
- Business Description:In 2002, Spicer Bros. Construction, Inc. began as a small roofing company in Lewes DE, providing local residential and commercial customers with the products they needed to complete their roofing projects. With time, our company expanded to where we are now; your one stop shop for all exterior home renovation needs. As your one stop shop, we do more than just provide roofing in Ocean City, MD and surrounding cities. We supply the professional expertise, products, and supplies to complete sidi..Recent Review:Pete and his team did an outstanding job from the moment they arrived until the final clean-up. What a hard working team! Pete did a great job communicating with me prior to the job and updating me throughout the day during the job. We love our new roof and the quality job! We were impressed with the clean up...not a single piece of trash was left behind!! I would highly recommend Pete and his team for any roofing job and would be pleased to serve as a reference to any potential future clients of Spicer BrothersRenee M.
- Business Description:LA+A studio, llc provides Landscape Architecture plus Architecture services in the design of homes and gardens focused on indoor-outdoor connections and sustainable best practices. In the design of a home, we consider the spaces that will form memories over time. The everyday activities of a family may inform us of how to enter a home, and the transitional space between the indoors and the out of doors may become a place to pause between environments. Light and sound become part of the archi..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful patio builder articles
Having a greenhouse at home can be an excellent way to extend the growing season for your plants. Greenhouses can be made from many different types of materials, as long as they consist of transparent walls that trap warm moist air inside.
If your wood floor has seen better days, you might think you have to sand it or even replace it. Sometimes, if it’s just light scratches and scuffs, polishing can be enough. Learn how to buff a hardwood floor to give it a new lease on life.
Find sunroom patio enclosures in
- Chincoteague Island
- Pocomoke City
- Marion Station
- Snow Hill
- Princess Anne
sunroom patio enclosures in New Church
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All About Construction LLCPO Box 11042
- Alliance Construction Company310 E Broad St.
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- American Building Dynamics Inc.5755 Courthouse Rd
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Archetype Builders10908 Courthouse Rd. Suite 102-230
- All About Construction LLC
- Ballard & Mensua Architecture5185 MacArthur Blvd #370 Ste 312
Washington, District Of Columbia
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC68 Edmonds Rd
- Blue Ridge Heart Pine Floors931 Deerfield Rd.
- Brian W Alexander Home Maintenance and Repair47 W 18th St
Front Royal, Virginia
- BURT BIGONEY, P.E.303 Goldvein Dr
- Ballard & Mensua Architecture
- C & R Custom Framing CLASS A Builders4428 Shepherds Road
- C. E. Gene Comer General Contractor, LLC1180 Loftis Rd
South Boston, Virginia
- Catlett Construction9271 Old Dumfries Rd
- Coastal Builders,Inc.146 Bay Dr.
White Stone, Virginia
- Creative Construction and Remodeling of VA, LLC13609 Winterberry Rdg
- Cut-Right Construction LLC106 Hidden Lane
- CWD Construction Incorporated91 Stoneyridge Lane
- C & R Custom Framing CLASS A Builders
- Eastern Shore Contracting Services Inc27392 Walnut Grove Ln
Cape Charles, Virginia
- Ed Weber Contracting15238 Locust Street
- elder and son construction13 captain johns cove
- Elite Property Preservation8612 Marye Road
- EVE INCPO BOX 10937
- Eastern Shore Contracting Services Inc
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements10307 West Broad Street
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements
- J & D Construction and Maintenance304 S Brown Street
- J & L's Home Improvement2579 Mountain Hill Road
- J and K Construction956 Neal Davis Rd
- James A TrowPO Box 152
- JDS Consulting & Design, PLLC168 Quade Dr.
Cary, North Carolina
- John Mills Roofing468 Ferry Rd
- J & D Construction and Maintenance
- LA+A studio, llc4423 Underwood St
University Park, Maryland
- LA+A studio, llc
- s and w general contractors4479 Squirrel Pl
- S&T Construction Company22119 Bayside Rd.
- Smallwood Renovations LLC17387 Echo Meadows Road
- SOLD RIGHT AUCTIONPO Box 60
Pocomoke City, Maryland
- Spades Renovations 3303 Scott St
- Spicer Bros. Construction Inc.32221 Beaver Run Dr
- Stanley Contractors LLCPO Box 25
Vernon Hill, Virginia
- Stefan Home Service5901 Sheraton Cir.
- Stump & Sons Construction2103 Jeremy Creek Rd
- s and w general contractors
- The Honey Do Service, Inc. - Bristol, VA626 TN-126
- Tom Lane Contracting Inc15287 Diascund View Trl
- Total Remodeling Systems3113 Valley Ave 100
- Turn Key Property & Lifestyle Management, LLCPO Box 6087
- Turpin Constuction Company2945 Cottontown Rd
- Tyler Construction7618 Midday Lane
- The Honey Do Service, Inc. - Bristol, VA