Contractors and subcontractors can put liens against your property to ensure they’re paid in full after the work. This is what happens when they’re released.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Marion, VA
There are 1 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Marion
- Keyed In LLCDerek was very polite and professional. Everything went very smoothly. He answered all my questions..
- Coffey's Lock Shop IncRick Jerrils, the Locksmith arrived early and quickly replaced the door locks and rekeyed the locks to match the front door lock. Rick was very friendly and professional.
- Eastern Safe & Lock IncMy tenants has just moved out of my house and I wanted to have the locks re-keyed. I spoke with James and he showed up at my door promptly. He showed me a safer/better lock set by Schlage, installed it quickly, and also gave me a hefty discount for being an Angie's List member. I couldn't be happier. He was fantastic! Thank you
- Ave's Lock and KeyAveril was a pleasure to work with and did an amazing job. He came out the same day, took care of all of our needs and was very professional and pleasant. Would recommend him to anyone. He is our new go-to for locksmith needs.
- Professional LockWe have a custom-built home with gorgeous one-piece door handle/dead bolts (a total of four that opens wood-framed french doors on one side of home). One of the dead bolts had broken. We weren't sure whether the deadbolt could be replaced or if we would have to replace the entire door handle/dead bolt mechanism. If so, we know we wouldn't be able to match it to the existing one. Which meant we either have one odd-ball door assembly (very prominent from kitchen to outside deck) or whether we'd have a costly alternative to replace all 4 door handle/door lock assembles. Professional Lock saved the day. He managed to find a deadbolt cylinder and installed it on a following visit. We also had Professional Lock change out a separate door knob and and deadbolt to our garage with a security keypad deadbolt and matching door knob (which we provided). Beautiful work at a reasonable price
- Steve's Services3/5/2018 This review is for a Fort Knox safe I bought. I did a lot of homework before I bought the Fort Knox Gun Safe Series M2 Model 7241. I am very happy with my purchase. I looked at Superior, Champion, Liberty, Browning, Cannon, Steel Water, and many other safes before I bought the Fort Knox M2. If you think that the safe you’re looking at will work for the guns you have now, think a little before you buy it, and buy a bigger one. You will probably buy more guns! Right? Spend a little more at the front end of buying a safe, or you will end up buying a second safe at some point! Also make sure to get an S&G Group 2 lock. The man I bought my safe from, Steve , is a great locksmith that is willing to work with you, and with no pressure to buy ‘Right Now’! I found out about Steve from a friends son, a retired State Trooper from one of the adjoining states to Virginia. I talked to Steve a number of times on the phone before I went to meet him in Chantilly, Virginia, at a gun show. Even at the gun show he never pushed for a sale. When he was finished with the person he was talking to when I showed up, he came to talk to me as if I was the only one at the gun show, one on one, NO KIDDING!!! His wife Toni, talked to me first, and gave me a brochure, and a price list, and talked about the safes, very knowledgeable also. Toni knows the product very well! One of the things I wanted was a certain 3 number combination, and Steve easily set it to the numbers I had requested. I had the safe set on my garage floor. To keep the bottom of the safe protected from rusting, he set the safe on 4 Hockey Pucks. May seem weird to some, but steel and cement = rust on bottom of safe. Today they came from Northern, Virginia with the Fort Knox M2 safe, in the rain, and did an incredible job moving the safe, and setting it up, and leveling it, and anchoring it to the cement floor. They traveled at least 135 miles, or a little more. I know I traveled 135 miles to go to the gun show to meet them. Steve seems willing to travel a great distance to set up your safe. He will give you a flat rate of what the set up and delivery will cost. It might seem pricey, but when you really understand what service and knowledge he is providing, it will be worth it! Others I talked to about getting a safe delivered, and given a flat rate within a certain zone for mileage, would have cost a great deal more. Then to set it up, level it, and anchor it was so much an hour per man, 2 men minimum. Much more than I paid Steve and they would have only had to come 70 miles. We are dog lovers, and so are Steve and Toni. They had their 4 dogs with them, one named Bullet, another Caliber, another named Ammo, and another named --- . After the safe was completely installed Steve took the time to make sure I was okay with the way everything worked. It took me a few tries to get the S&G Combination Dial to work for me, but I have opened it a number of times now with no problem. If you find yourself having a hard time with going that ‘just a scratch’ too far past your combo number, use a finger from your other hand to slow it down, like a brake. Steve made that suggestion, and it works. If you google “Steve’s Services” you can then email him at email@example.com, and/or call him at 703 573 4394, he will get back to you in a timely manner. I was going to get a gun safe a few years ago, but we could not afford it, so I dropped the thought. A few months ago we were coming out of a Tractor Supply and my wife stopped at the gun safes and said, “I think you should get a gun safe”. Who was I to argue? She did not realize what this would end up costing her/us. We went from around $700.00, to about $4,000.00. Big difference, but she pulled on her big girl boots, and gave her blessing for the safe. You also have to understand that she said I could buy a new Harley or Indian if I lost 100 pounds. She knew she was safe with dangling that carrot in front of me! I can still get a new BIKE, IF I still lose the 100 pounds, but she said no more gun safes, at least for a while. She does understand that you can never have enough guns, or ammunition, so as I see it, I still win. By the way, I do have to be careful around her as she is a much better shot than me. Her daddy raised her in the NRA competition as a young girl. She won a lot of Trophy’s and Badges. She toasted our son (he’s my step-son) at a gun range when he was bragging about what a good shot he was. My wife at that time had not shot a live round in about 25 years. Well, she shamed him in five round groups, every time a bull seye, every set they shot. He would get maybe three in the eye, and two out most of their sets. When she hit the outer edge of a bulls eye one time, he tried to call it as an out. I was in the next lane, and told him to see the ‘range master to see what he would say. Before he got I within ten feet, the MASTER told him to suck it up, and be man enough to be defeated by his mom. It nearly killed him to say, mom you’re a better shot than me. He has never asked for a rematch! I close with saying that I probably spent way too much time on the internet and phone to do the research and learning a HUGE load of information. I know it was driving my wife to a maddening stage, but then I reminded her that this was my Christmas gift from her, and she backed off. Men, if you have a great wife, let her know how blessed you feel, and let her know how great she is, and most importantly let her know how much you love her. You’ll never be sorry for it!!! I am a proud Viet Nam veteran. May God Bless all of our Military Troops, First Responders, and all who put themselves in harm’s way for the rest of us to live within the Freedoms we still have. Freedoms lost, seldom returned!! Home of the Free, because of the Brave. If you love your Freedoms, thank a veteran. Every one of them gave some, and some gave all!! Thanks for letting this ole timer ramble on, Roger Guy (a.k.a. the Grizz
- Coffey's Lock Shop IncWe made an appointment for the locksmith to install new locks in our home. The morning of the appointment, JD called and said he would be there within the hour. He showed up as promised and spent about 3 hours putting in the locks. He was very friendly, knowledgeable and did very nice work. I would definitely recommend this company
- Coffey's Lock Shop IncI brought the box to the shop. The counterman found a key that would open the box and when we opened it, there was a key inside. The counterman found the exact matching key so I bought 2. They were professional and knowledgeable!
- ACCURATE LOCK & SAFEService technician arrived at appointment time, surveyed job and confirmed estimate quote with me before starting work, then walked me around after completing job to verify satisfaction with performance of key / lock combinations before writing up final invoice. Quality service with no surprises. Will definitely use again when needing locksmith service
- Willhite's Lock ServiceIt was terrific -- I was impressed and grateful. It was very difficult finding a locksmith in my area, so I thought it important to share this good one.
Locksmiths in Marion
- Business Description:American Lock & Key has been loyally serving the city of Richmond, Virginia and many surrounding areas for over 30 years. We have grown into a well-established and trustworthy full service Richmond locksmith organization that can help anyone with all locksmith needs from simply unlocking your vehicle, home, or business to supplying and servicing safes, commercial grade hardware, architectural hardware, and all of your automatic door needs. Barry Wilson is the owner of American Lock & Key; a q..Recent Review:The door is very old wrought iron. My mom loves it and doesnt want a new door so we are trying to find replacement parts for it. Scott was excellent he did a temporary fix while he does research for the parts.neededSherry D.
- Business Description:Military discount 10%. Members of neighborhood watch 10%. Senior discount 10%
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. 18+ years of experience in the home improvement business. Customer satisfaction is our priority.Recent Review:He did a beautiful job. To avoid covering vents he cut around them when installing base board. Created a baseboard specifically for this. He is worth every penny and I would have him back again and againElisabeth E.
- Business Description:Accel Inc. has been in operation for years now. We have installed and monitored security systems in everything from private homes to apartment complexes. Businesses big and small and everything in between. We believe there is no job we cant do better than the competition. We now offer nation wide installation and monitoring service
- Business Description:Moving Services Moving to a different city or new community? Do you need help packing your belongings? Do you have enough packing boxes? Whatever the job, big or small, Good Movers has a service for you. For additional information on our services, click on the appropriate hyperlink below. •Local Moves: Are you doing a residential move to a new community? •Long Haul Moves: Are you doing a residential move to a new city? •Commercial Moves: Moving your office or warehouse, locally, ..
- Business Description:We cater to the commercial locksmith needs of the business community. We also cater to our Residential ClientsRecent Review:John responded promptly to my call and quickly put my job into his schedule the same week. He arrived on time and got to work rekeying eight new hardware pieces (knobs and deadbolts). He competently installed them, and they function and look great. <br /Kate L.
- Business Description:MY NAME IS ROBERT GREEN OWNER / OPERTOR OF BLUE RIDGE MTN. PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES WE GO WEATERIZATIONS LOCK CHANGES EVICTIONS AND EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOUR PROPERTY SAFE
- Business Description:We additionally provide help with your residential and commercial needs, when you need to increase the security of your home or business. Trust in our team of knowledgeable staff, who have undergone extensive training to help you overcome any situation you may face. We are licensed, insured and bonded, so have faith in us to provide 100% customer satisfaction. Give us a call 757-941-4023 visit our location 900 Capitol Landing Road, Williamsburg, VA 23185 or visit our website http://williamsbu..
- Business Description:Are in need of an emergency locksmith service in Williamsburg, but don’t know who to call? Kwiklox Locksmith Williamsburg is here to help you get out of a jam. We service the entire Williamsburg area, and our response time is the best in the business. Whether you have been locked out of your home or vehicle, we are available to serve you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Give us a call 757-656-4505 Visit us 321 North Henry Williamsburg VA 23185 Or visit our website http://locksmithwilliamsb..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Both single and double cylinder deadbolts will enhance your home’s security. Learn all about double versus single cylinder deadbolts to find out which is right for you.
Find out how much it costs to install deadbolt locks based on factors like the type of lock and whether or not you hire a pro to install your deadbolt.
Find locksmiths in
locksmiths in Marion
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Balian's Towing & Recovery, Inc.116 Pegram Lane
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Balian's Towing & Recovery, Inc.
- Good Movers Columbia10207 Wincopin Cir
- Good Movers Columbia
- SMART HOME IMPROVEMENTS11416 Reed Rd.
- SMART HOME IMPROVEMENTS