Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Marion, VA
There are 6 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Marion
- Rocket ApplianceHe was very good explaining what he was doing. concerned about quality and immaculate on his clean up. excellent work!
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairWent very well. Harmond helped diagnose the issue. Harmond is extremely professional and polite, an excellent technician. I tried tipping him thru the app at the end but it appears there may be an issue as I tried three times and it rejected me each time.
- G & L APPLIANCE SVCGarry came out and completed a quick diagnostic of my refrigerator and dryer and discovered both main control boards were bad. He quickly ordered the parts needed since my appliances are older and the control boards aren’t readily available in any nearby states. Upon receiving the parts, Garry came out and replaced the control boards to get my appliances operating correctly again. Garry was very professional and I enjoyed the conversations we had while he worked to fix my appliances. Lisa’s communication throughout the whole process was outstanding and they both worked with me through my busy schedule. Thank you Garry and Lisa for making this an excellent experience for me! I would definitely recommend them for your appliance service needs read less
- Bell's Appliance ServiceThe technician was on time and very professional. First, he came to my house to evaluate the problem. Parts were ordered and delivered to my house. Bell sent out the same technician one day after I notified them the parts had arrived. He arrived on time and corrected both my issues very quickly. Although I didn’t have to pay for this service because it was covered under warranty, I will call them for any needs I have in the future. I highly recommend Bell’s for any appliance needs read less
- Major Appliance SolutionsTechs came out day of my issues, very pleasant well mannered gentle came out and serviced all 3 of my units. Pulled things out, cleaned behind units , also checked power for all units to making sure everything else beyond the units were also good. Highly recommend !!!!
- Springbrook Appliance LLCSpringbrook Appliance provided very responsive service and had knowledgeable and friendly staff. Pricing was more than fair and gave us plenty of options. I would hire them again for the next repair, no question about it.
- Murphy Family ElectricRobert called when he was enroute and arrived early. Hired him as an electrician for the day. During the day he replaced 2 ceiling fans and replaced 5 outside lights on the porch, garage, and back porch. He replaced a fuse for the ceiling fan, and changed out the front doorbell switch after trouble shooting it. He replaced a smoke detector and he replaced two light fixtures in our bathrooms. After completing all electrical work early, he gladly changed out a faucet in the powder room, and put up new 3-piece bathroom fixtures in all three bathrooms. All in a day's work. Robert was very professional the entire period and only stopped work after his 7 hours were up. Would gladly recommend his proficient and professional service. Terry Reid (Col USMC retired read less
- WEEWORXGreat, Mr. Outlaw owner of the company was very polite and very knowledgeable about the appliance that needed repaired. He was prompt and on time when he quote his time of arrival. I will definitely use him again, and recommend him to my neighbors and friends. Thank you, Mr. Outlaw.
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairQuickly found issue, gave easy to follow instructions on resolving several possible fixes. provided part info if problem is not completely resolved. Very nice friendly courteous professional. I definitely will use again
- Danville Appliance Sales And ServiceI couldn’t be more pleased with the professional service during my install. The installers were on time and did a fantastic job. And cleaned up after the job was completed. I would by appliances based on the service alone. I hope this information is helpful to someone. Good Luck! Happy Customer.
Appliance Repair Experts in Marion
- Business Description:Our philosophy at Kings Upholstery is to work with our clients by listening to their ideas, concerns & questions to produce high quality work that our clients deserve. With 25 years of upholstery experience, Kings Upholstery lives in the legacy of bringing the life back to your old furniture through the craftsmanship of upholstery. We give your old furniture piece the needed reviving & make over to suit your design needs. read lessRecent Review:It went perfectly. I supplied them a really filthy, worn-out sofa, along with 10 yards of Ultrasuede fabric. They returned to us an amazing, better-than-new sofa. The workmanship was absolutely amazing. Couldn't be happier with the results read lessMatthew P.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Financing available. Fireplace & Stove Center, 24 Hour Service, Complete Electrical, HVAC, & Generator Service, including installations. Additional contact firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:The best, they did a good job. good company. their employees are courteous and did the job with no problem.John S.
- Business Description:Appliance Services in FredericksburgRecent Review:Mr. Appliance did a professional job from start to finish with the installation of my new cooktop. They offered a great deal of flexibility in scheduling around the holidays. In addition, they removed the old range and replaced it with the new one quickly, carefully and cleanly. I would use them again read lessThomas T.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Baker Appliance Inc, Baker's Appliance Sales Inc.Recent Review:Service was good, they very on time, very friendly, and considerate. Their prices were pretty reasonable.Mandy K.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:We understand that the kitchen is the heart of the home, which is why we work hard to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere that can be used for family dinners and holidays. Appliance Builders Wholesalers was recently selected 2016 Appliance Dealer By Home & Design and has grown into four appliance showrooms located in Rockville, Silver Spring, Arlington, and Ashburn. We have a clearance catalog online and a Clearance Outlet in Silver Spring. Visit our website for locations and hours. All ap.. read lessRecent Review:The refrigerator had been dripping water, and ice had been accumulating in the freezer. We suspected that the icemaker was leaking. However, the repairman simply snaked out a condensation drain hose, and the problem disappeared. We were impressed both by his professionalism and by his honesty - he could easily have replaced the icemaker, and we would have been none the wiser read lessHarold V.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a.. read lessRecent Review:Timely appointment. However, was told on the phone when making the appt, that the $99 diagnostic fee would be applied as a credit toward the labor/parts. I called 2 different times, each time told the same thing. Except when the service was provided, the diagnostic fee was billed separately, in addition to the part and labor. Expensive labor for a less than 1 hour job. Definitely feel taken read lessDuane M.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
Deals in Marion for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Find appliance repair services in
- Sugar Grove
- Rural Retreat
- Glade Spring
- Pounding Mill
- Cedar Bluff
- North Tazewell
- Piney Creek
appliance repair services in Marion
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Plus Appliance Service900 tattle branch rd
- ABW Appliances Showroom: Silver Spring 8951 Brookville Rd
Silver Spring, Maryland
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance Repair Woodbridge VA2903 Pheasant Ln.
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A Plus Appliance Service
- Bakers Appliance Heating & Air1330 Old Bridge Rd
- Blue Ridge Heating & Air925 Cambria St
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bakers Appliance Heating & Air
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1455 Stafford Market Pl
- Geek Squad - Best Buy259 Burgess Rd
- Geek Squad - Best Buy601 East Jubal Early Dr
- Geek Squad - Best Buy210 Whittakers Trace
- Glover Enterprises Inc300 Chatham Heights Rd Ste 109
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- J&J Electrical15388 Cashville Rd
- J&J Electrical
- Kings Upholstery & Drapery6230 Rolling Rd Ste D
- Kings Upholstery & Drapery
- Turn Key Property & Lifestyle Management, LLCPO Box 6087
- Turn Key Property & Lifestyle Management, LLC
- Warren Associates Development Inc507 Wood Ave
BIG STONE GAP, Virginia
- Warren Associates Development Inc