Attic insulation can help keep you comfortable year-round, lower your energy bills, and provide cleaner indoor air. Find out how much attic insulation costs and learn answers to common questions about this household essential.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Lynch Station, VA
There are 6 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Lynch Station
- JES Foundation RepairPersonnel were punctual and pleasant. Checked in with us and kept us verbally informed of work accomplished. Work completed in a timely manner. Pictures of work were provided.
- JES Foundation RepairA great team - Brandon (foreman), Kris, Tyler, Ramon, Rontae, Alex & Darren. Communicated well. Responsive to questions. Respectful and polite. Consistently stayed on task. Work site was kept extraordinarily clean. Completed job was beyond expectations; very well done. Get these young men to do your crawl space encapsulation and you will be as pleased as we are
- Wooldridge Heating Air & ElectricalWe got competitive estimates for this project, and went with Wooldridge Heating Air & Electrical. We had a very pleasant experience with them. They were more professional than the other company we got an estimate from. They're excellent and do perfect work.
- Wooldridge Heating Air & ElectricalEveryone from the receptionist to the installers were polite and professional. They left my property in better condition than when they arrived. I would give them a lot.
- Wells Paving ServicesI had a gravel driveway that I wanted paved with asphalt. I checked with various companies on Angie's List. some didn't return calls and a few even refused to give me an estimate (said it was to far for them to come). Based on my research on pricing, Richard Wells from Wells Paving Services gave me an estimate that was a good price. He was on time, did a great job and was always there to manage the job. I had over 8,000 sq. ft. circular driveway that required some additional work reducing a small rise. He was great to work with and ensured that we were completely satisfied before we paid a dime. The asphalt looks great, drains well and the transition from some concrete that we have (initial entrance and portico) looks fantastic. I would highly recommend him for any asphalt paving job
- Virginia Foam Insulators, LLCThe company was really booked up at the time I called so it took me 4 Weeks to get them to come and do the job. This wasn't a big deal for me and they were upfront about this at the time of the quote. I am very happy with the work that was done. The only reason I have them a C on punctuality was they bumped me a day after providing a date previously. They did provide compensation for the scheduling conflict. They showed up the first day and did all of the blown in insulation and came the next day and did the spray foam. Overall I was very satisfied with the job they did and the results the insulation provided. After having the spray foam installed it's hard to believe how much difference it makes on heating and cooling but it does work. If I ever build another house I will defiantly use spray foam. It's not much to look at like granite countertops since all of that money gets covered up and you don't see it ever again. It's obvious utility rates aren't going down so if you plan on staying in your house I think this is defiantly worth the investment. I would recommend the company they did a good job, professional, and clean. I felt that I received exactly what I was quoted on my estimate and that doesn't always happen
- NELLIGAN INSULATION INCWe had used Nelligan Insulation about eight years ago when we added a three car garage to the house. The installed the insulation in the garage ceiling. When we realized we needed to add more insulation to our house attic, we called them. The completed the job today. We not only added six more inches of insulation, but also purchased a radiant barrier above the attic stairs. These people are prompt, polite, neat and do a really fine job. The price was really good, also. I definitely would recommend them to anyone who needs insulation
- NELLIGAN INSULATION INCThis is a very professional business. Bobby Paris came out to look at the job and got back to me quickly with an estimate by email. I had numerous questions that I emailed to him and he responded very quickly with complete information. On the date for the work was to be done, the crew was right on time. They introduced themselves and I showed them what needed to be done in the attic and where their hose could best access the attic stairs. I have a very large attic and bringing it up to R50 took almost 4 hours. When they were done they had me inspected the work. They had done an very good job of blowing the insulation evenly and thoroughly. Some of my attic is extremely hard to reach but they managed very well. I can definitely recommend this company
- Lowe's of LynchburgThe contractors that Lowes used did an excellent job. I recommend Lowes for the home improvement activities.
- NELLIGAN INSULATION INCQuote process was great, came with an option to install insulation in crawl space, and choice of either cellulose or blown fiberglass into the attic. I opted to just get the blown cellulose in the attic figuring I could do the crawl space when I had more cash and the cellulose is a bit cheaper. I see another reviewer recently (Aug 2013) gave Nelligan a less than amazing review when Lowes was the contractor and Nelligan was the subcontractor, the reviewer does not appear to consider that perhaps it was Lowes who made the mistake. Ironically, when I had my insulation in my attic performed I also had a quote from Lowes for this same work (not sure who their subcontractor was going to be) but Lowes quote was in the at least $4,000 range! I even priced doing the work myself by borrowing the Lowes equipment and I came up with a price 1,000-1,500 for me to do it myself. Needless to say, when Nelligan quoted $770 I had no deliberations, I had them do the work and saved me money and from getting all itchy and hot up in the attic! DO NOT have LOWES or HOME DEPOT do your work, they are just going to call Nelligan or another and you will pay double. The men who came to do the work did seem a bit stressed but I am too every time I have to crawl in an attic, yuck. They went about their work well enough. They actually had some extra blown fiberglass from the prior job in the truck hopper which they used up before they began using the cellulose (fiberglass is supposed to be better since it settles less over time) so that was very generous of them. Initially they had forgotten to install the foam eave vents but I mentioned it and they put them in, I see another reviewer had the same issue so as long as you plan to be around or look up there once the work is done no harm, they take care of it even if they forget (only reason they got B for Professionalism otherwise an A). Previously the AC never shut off, now it is insulated enough that the AC works properly and we love it. They showed up on time. They did not leave a mess, especially considering the access was in a closet, however note that we tried our best to help them out and the closet was mostly empty. If you leave all your skeletons in your closet they may get a bit dusty, they are blowing insulation with a giant reverse vacuum after all
Insulation Companies in Lynch Station
- Business Description:RetroFoam of the Carolinas is an insulation contractor that provides injection and open and closed cell spray foam insulating solutions for existing homes, new homes, and pole barns across the Carolinas and Virginia. Our mission is to help homeowners minimize their energy waste and create more energy-efficient, healthy, quieter homes. RetroFoam of the Carolinas is operated by a fun-loving team of construction professionals with over 25 years of experience in the industry. The team compris..Recent Review:The Retrofoam team showed up on time and were prepared for the job. They explained what they were going to do and asked if I had any questions. They job was done in a timely manner and the cleanup was excellent. I would recommend these guys to anyone. JOB WELL DONE. Thank you very muchShane P.
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur..Recent Review:Great repair and excellent leveling.Gary S.
- Business Description:Better Bathrooms & Kitchens is a full service residential remodeling comapany located in Salem, VA. We have proudly served homeowners in Central and Southwest Virginia since 1995. We offer complete bathroom and kitchen remodeling, as well as interior and exterior painting. Fully licensed and insured, Better Bathrooms & Kitchens can handle every aspect of your project, including vanities, countertops, electrical work, plumbing, tiling, construction, and much more without the need for subcontra..Recent Review:We had a very nice consultation with Tracy, the company owner. He drove a good way to consult with us and listened intently to what we are wanting. He showed us choices in products and costs. His company, Better Baths and Kitchens sounds like it has a great reputation and has been steadily growing. We asked for more time to make our decision and he cheerfully agreed and gave us 30 days. He also wore a facemask and gloves to the consultation in our home. We had a positive experience with Tracy. I do recommend himJane U.
- Business Description:We are a Christian Based Business, one inwhich you can trust in every aspect !!! Dependable, Punctuable , Trustworthy ,Licensed and Insured . We offer Senior Discounts and $$$ Referral Rewards. We use the Direct Contact(Brushing Method) self contained Hepa filter vaccuuming and sweeping system to get the best indoor air quality as possibleRecent Review:Very thorough. Very professional. Very pleasant. Noticeable difference in air conditioner.Tina S.
- Business Description:Wooldridge Heating Air Electrical is Central Virginia's Largest Residential Service provider and winner of the Angie's List Super Service Award,Voted best of by Lynchburg's Reader's Choice , & Lynchburg Business Magazine! We specialize in residential install & service of American Standard & RUUD HVAC equipment as well as Generac Standby Generators with a full service and maintenance department to maintain and keep your systems up and running ! We have been serving our area since September 197..Recent Review:I originally had a serviceman from Wooldridge Heating, Air, and Electric to evaluate our noisy, wobbling ceiling fan. It took a 12 ft. step ladder to reach, which I'm not able to do myself, anymore. Once it was determined that the motor was going bad in the fan, I asked them to return and replace it with a new one we bought. They two workers sent were prompt, polite, and very efficient. They had the old fan down and the new one in place in less than an hour. That included transferring a remote control receiver into the new fan canopy. They even took away the old defective fan. Very good service and at a very reasonable costJ L.
- Business Description:Virginia Foam Insulators is central Virginia’s regional expert in the installation of Polyurethane spray foam insulation. We install a full range of insulation products and systems in new construction and retrofit/remodels to include Open-Cell Polyurethane Foam, Closed-Cell Polyurethane Foam, Injection Spray Polyurethane Foam, Fiberglass, and the latest in insulation systems such as Dense-Packed Fiberglass and Blown-In Fiberglass insulation. Our employees are knowledgeable in home constructio..Recent Review:Professional company. After doing lots of research I decided to use closed cell foam to insulate the attic rafters in my 60 year-old home. I met with 6 companies in the area that install foam insulation. 3 of them tried to talk me into open-cell insulation, which is an unproven product for my application. Two other companies, both with good reputations, were willing to install closed-cell foam; one of them offered a great price while the other offered a price that was well outside my budget. Then I met with James Kuhn, the owner of Virginia Foam, and we had a very detailed discussion about what I was looking for. His price was not the lowest but I felt he really knew what he was talking about and had done enough closed-cell foam installations to be able to do the job properly (the installation is more involved then open-cell foam). Under challenging conditions (120 degrees plus in the attic) his team did a great job. I liked the work so much I hired them to insulate the addition I just put on my home. This scope included both closed-cell foam and traditional fiberglass batts. Once again they did a thoroughly professional job and left my home spotless. I would recommend the team at Virginia Foam to anyoneTim C.
- Business Description:We manufacture Advanced Energy Panels (AEPs). AEPs are a retrofit for historic windows or any window people can't afford or don’t wish to replace. AEPs are interior window insulating panels and can be installed in any building –office, home or industrial. AEPs have a higher insulation and air sealing rating and provide greater comfort than most replacement windows, yet they are a fraction of the cost. AEPs are custom made to fit over existing openings, protecting, preserving and improvin..
- Business Description:TBD
- Business Description:Specializing in fiberglass and radiant barrier insulation, our family has been working at our trade for 25 years and come with an exclusive money back guarantee you won't find anywhere else in the industry. If our work doesn't decrease your energy costs, call us for a full refund
- Business Description:We are GemMazing Drywall!! We specilaize in installing drywall. No project is too big or too small. We take pride in our work while building your dreams. We have over 10 years of experience!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Different types of garage insulation all come with advantages. The best option for garage insulation often comes down to price and existing setup. Learn the different types of insulation for your garage and choose the right fit for your home.
How much does insulation cost? The price you pay for insulation depends on a number of factors, including the type you choose, thickness, square footage of the area to be insulated, and more. Learn the average costs of insulating your home.
Find insulation contractors in
- Union Hall
- Glade Hill
- Madison Heights
insulation contractors in Lynch Station
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Duct Cleaning ServicesP.O Box 617
Madison Heights, Virginia
- A-1 Duct Cleaning Services
- Baptista Construction LLC3329 campbell ave
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)PO Box 478
- Better Home Improvements30 W Main St
- Bug Busters Pest Control Services Inc.1400 W. Third St. N/A
- Bug Man Exterminating1918 Orange Ave NE
- Baptista Construction LLC
- Energy Max SolutionsPO Box 2118
- Energy Max Solutions
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Innovative Custom Solutions, LLC1141 Dillons Way
- Innovative Custom Solutions, LLC
- NELLIGAN INSULATION INC2539 FAIRVIEW AVE
- NELLIGAN INSULATION INC
- RetroFoam of the Carolinas313 Motz Ave Suite G
Lincolnton, North Carolina
- RetroFoam of the Carolinas
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.209 S. Stephanie Street Suite B-167
- Southwest Sunroom & Window Co.625 S COLLEGE AVE
- Spence Contracting & Remodeling, Inc.1485 Waterlick Road
- Smart Energy Solutions
- Toler Insulating177 AIRPARK DR
- Toler Insulating
- Virginia Foam Insulators, LLC134 Elon Road
Madison Heights, Virginia
- Virginia Foam Insulators, LLC