Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in La Crosse, VA
There are 3 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in La Crosse
- JES Foundation RepairI couldn’t be more pleased with their work! JES workers: Johnathan Dominique Ricardo were the best. They worked so hard and were very professional. They were pleasant to talk with and patiently answered all of my questions. They were very clear about what they were doing and why they were doing it. They put a drainage system in my basement and sealed the walls. I wish everyone I had to do work for me had their work ethics. It was a pleasure to watch them work and to see how they all worked together so easily! I am actually going to miss seeing them. They were here 4 days and I really got attached to them. You just don’t see workers like them anymore. I would highly recommend them!!! They were a blessing to me
- NoVA BuildersNova did an incredible job framing, drywall, floor leveling and installation, tile work, sound proof insulation, and drop ceiling for my unfinished basement. Isaac was present for all inspections and was very easy to communicate with. Very happy with the work that was done.
- 4 Service ProsWith recent heavy rains, I had some water pooling in one corner of the basement. Mr Justiniano from 4 Service Pros came to the house and immediately observed that my yard was sloping toward the house and had a pronounced low spot. He investigated the basement thoroughly and advised that I did not need his services at plumber rates but rather needed a landscaper who could install a French drain, a collection basin, a drain buried pipe and landscaping to redirect water away from the house particularly away from one corner. He said water in the basement problems are generally caused by settling and landscaping problems. Mr. Justiniano's opinion was confirmed by a couple of other pros although a few tried to sell me on the idea of an $8,000 - $9,000 sump pump and other expensive work. Call 4 Service Pros, I think they will do you good
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairExcellent team and excellent service. David H. gave us the initial quote, providing several options. Mike W., Austin and Travis worked quickly and efficiently. Vinny performed the electrical portion. I would highly recommend them. Feel free to call me if you have questions. 804-334-1727.
- NV Waterproofing & Foundation RepairOverall they were great. The only thing I am disappointed with is that it was not clear that they would not be putting the drywall and insulation back, but I can't knock them for that when I should have confirmed beforehand. Other than that, everything else was great. The workers were great and they did great work
- JES Foundation RepairThe JES crew were efficient, flexible and professional. Would absolutely recommend. Shout out to Calvin and his crew: Andrew, Trevon, Joseph, Mike and Aaron! Thanks for the great work. What a relief!
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairBay Crawlspace and Foundation Repair did an amazing crawl space encapsulation job at my house. I’ve been planning to combat the moisture problem in the crawlspace for the last three years. I obtained 6 bids and a lot of diverse recommendations on the best approach that should be used in solving the problem. After counseling with James City County and a structural engineer, I decided to go with Bay Crawlspace because their approach closely aligned with the independent advice I received. Additionally, they also offered financing options that helped us manage the monthly expense budget. They worked with the County on obtaining work permits, came in completed the work within the timeframe they promised and left the area clean of all debris. Since the install last year, I have had the pleasure of meeting their Field Manager Seth Lilienthal who performed the annual preventative maintenance. He checked the entire system, cleaned filters and changed batteries out to ensure that the system continued to run effectively and efficiently. In summary, as a homeowner, I’ve learned that you get what your pay for. The cheapest vendor may actually be the worst. Bay Crawlspace and Foundation Repair is the company I would highly recommend for crawl space encapsulation. Their team of professionals is very knowledgeable and focused on delivering exceptional customer service
- JES Foundation RepairTeam was very professional and work was completed in a timely manner. Team also cleaned the area that they repaired!
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairSeth Lilienthal called one hour in advance of his arrival to let me know he was on his way. Upon arriving he explained he would make sure entire area was sealed, dehumidifier and condensate pump were working properly, clean dehumidifier filter, change batteries in sensors and check humidity. Once finished, he informed me everything looked great and the humidity was 48%. Bay encapsulated my crawlspace in 2018 to correct excessive moisture conditions. Since that time humidity levels are consistently 50%or less. Great job by Bay Crawlspace
- S&S Waterproofing And Foundation RepairWe were very pleased with the foundation waterproofing work done for us by S&S Waterproofing. They were responsive to our calls, patient with our questions, and prompt with their service. The crew worked hard and efficiently. It was a big job, and required a lot of digging. They managed the work site well, and at the end of the project, they cleaned everything up nicely, replanted the bushes we wanted to have replanted, sowed grass, and spread down appropriate quantities of straw. We recommend them highly
Basement Waterproofers in La Crosse
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur..Recent Review:I couldn’t be more pleased with their work! JES workers: Johnathan Dominique Ricardo were the best. They worked so hard and were very professional. They were pleasant to talk with and patiently answered all of my questions. They were very clear about what they were doing and why they were doing it. They put a drainage system in my basement and sealed the walls. I wish everyone I had to do work for me had their work ethics. It was a pleasure to watch them work and to see how they all worked together so easily! I am actually going to miss seeing them. They were here 4 days and I really got attached to them. You just don’t see workers like them anymore. I would highly recommend them!!! They were a blessing to meTeresa H.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Very good hedge trimming and cleaning around the ponds. The job was not complete.David B.
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur..Recent Review:Great repair and excellent leveling.Gary S.
- Business Description:For more than 60 years, ’58 Foundations has provided the highest-quality basement waterproofing, crawlspace encapsulation and foundation repair solutions for homes and commercial properties. We lead with a promise of Trusted Five-Star Service, which means the customer experience is at the center of everything we do. Since 1958, we have been steadfast in keeping this promise and in upholding the values on which '58 Foundations was built: trust, teamwork, integrity, respect and communication. T..
- Business Description:Since 2008, we have been specializing in plumbing, water heaters, drain cleaning services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Very well. Tim is very knowledgeable, efficient, and professional. Will definitely use again and recommend with highest regardsCynthia F.
- Business Description:TO SCHEDULE A FREE ESTIMATE PLEASE CALL: 804-798-7880.Residential and commercial foundation repair and new foundations. If you have cracked exterior brickwork then you have foundation settlement. We use the patented a b chance helical underpinning system. Adding on, or building a new house then utilize our deep foundation helical piles to support your new structure. If your chimney is moving away from your house then we can fix it. Basement wall cracking then give us a call. free estimates. l..Recent Review:I never heard from them. Please let me know if this is a mistake.Meg H.
- Business Description:We are a full service basement, crawl space and foundation repair contractor. Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau we have repaired over 40,000 homes and structures in Virginia, West Virginia, Tennessee, and North Carolina over the past 40 years. We are fully insured and licensed. Angie's List members receive a free consultation and inspection. We have worked in all types of locations, including residential and commercial locations, government agencies, colleges, hospitals, churches, and co..Recent Review:Appointment made, no one showed up. Called to inquire about the missed appointment with no return call.Paige G.
- Business Description:Additional phone numbers - (804) 674-4100. Additional e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org. Voice Star Number- (302) 525-0055
- Business Description:Started in 1982, proud to be the leading locally owned and family operated termite and pest management company in Southside Virginia & Northern North Carolina.
- Business Description:Local Small Construction Business with direct affiliates to House Cleaner and Electrician. Family Owned & Operated 3 Employees with ability to hire as needed for larger Jobs. Have and will Travel within and out of state, Liscensed and Insured
Deals in La Crosse for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in La Crosse
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC68 Edmonds Rd
- Bio-Remediation Of Virginia11533 Busy St
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland
- COMMONWEALTH EXTERMINATORS2070 Lawrenceville Plank Rd
- CREATIVE CONSERVATION10992 RICHARDSON RD
- Custom Stone & Tile LLC.384 Clubhouse Dr
- Cut-Right Construction LLC106 Hidden Lane
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements10307 West Broad Street
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements
- Quality Concrete & Masonry1705 CHILLY HOLLOW RD
- Quality Concrete & Masonry
- Virginia BasementPO Box 244
- Virginia Basement