What are the best colors for basement walls? Whether your basement is a separate living space, entertainment area, kids’ playroom, or anything else, a new coat of paint can totally transform it. Learn the top colors for painting your basement.
Get matched with top interior painters in Galax, VA
There are 5 highly-rated local interior painters.
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Galax
- Williams Painting And RemodelingI am so glad I found William. He was reasonably priced for painting and gave me an a la carte menu to help me decide. What I needed to paint. I expressed my desire to update my kitchen while his crew were painting my house. When he told me he could be the turn-key contractor to update, I jumped at the opportunity. I got the same style blue oyster granite counter tops that I priced at Lowes for 1/3 of the cost. His painters were very meticulous, cleanly, and made sure to correct any paint drips that occurred. I have plans to rehire in the summer to complete my kitchen floors and paint a handful of ceilings. Itemized Job costs 4100 granite, 1100 for backsplash (this included complete drywall replacement), 2000 paint kitchen counters (sanded 2 coats), and 2600 for painting (2 coats and 12 doors). Williams service has transformed my house. Thank you!! read less
- Williams Painting And RemodelingEXCELLENT! William’s spirit is just amazing; you can tell that God has blessed him and he is passionate about what he does. He helped bring my Interior design to life and worked with my budget. I would FOREVER recommend him.
- Resurrection Builders, Inc.Ryan and his team built an amazing 12 x 14 sunroom addition onto the back of our house. The pricing was spot on, and the completion was done as promised. My husband and I are blown away by the craftsmanship. Ryan listened to my design requests and worked to incorporate them all, including the use of a reclaimed antique door and stain glass windows. He also incorporated reclaimed vintage window architectural details, which created beautiful original indoor window casings. Additionally, they kept the construction area clean and worked hard not to damage our yard. We found Ryan and his entire team to be very professional and friendly. When unexpected issue arose, they worked with us to find acceptable solutions (I refer to the manufacturer’s delay in delivering the windows that we ourselves ordered). The room that Resurrection Builders created will be cherished and much used by our family in the decades to come read less
- Williams Painting And RemodelingWilliam and his crew are amazing! He listened to concerns and fixed anything that came up. He installed new floors on both of my staircases and upstairs hallways. I will hire him again!
- Advanced PaintingMy fiancée and I just bought a new house that desperately needed new paint in almost the whole interior of the house. A good friend of ours recommended Advanced Painting so we decided to give Steven, the owner, a call. He was extremely friendly and came to look at our house the next day to give us a free estimate , which was very reasonable and affordable! We were so pleased with how the house came out once it was fully painted. The painting crew did an exceptional job!! They got the job done quickly without it looking the least bit rushed. Every single room, from the kitchen to the bedrooms, came out absolutely beautiful and you can tell its professionally done. When he gave us a quote he suggested painting our front door as well to add some curb appeal to our new home. It was inexpensive and made a world of difference! We will most definitely be using Advanced Painting again in the future to paint our finished basement and will recommend him to all our family and friends! read less
- M.D Environmental Services LLCM.D Environmental Services did an amazing job. Not only did they do a wonderful job, the price was reasonable and they did a superb job of communicating both before the job and after. I highly recommend them.
- Tough Builders IncThis company was professional and wonderful. They had my front entrance and master done in two days. I would hire back in a heartbeat. Recommend.
- Tough Builders IncHector and his crew are extremely reliable with great attention to detail. They are very talented in all aspects of building, renovation and painting, both interior and exterior. They have done just about all phases of renovation for us over the years and we were extremely pleased. As a dentist , I am very particular about details and I recommend them highly read less
- Jimenez PaintingHe did a good job on the work, confirmed work and did some small items we discovered we needed done. He made good recommendations and did what he said. He was easy to work with, it went well. when one estimate was higher then we expected he came back out and we reduced scope of work to get within our budget read less
- Wilbers PaintingWilbur is dependable, professional, and his work is impeccable. He went above and beyond to help me out. My house was beautiful once Wilbur was finished. I would definitely hire him again.
Interior Painters in Galax
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated since 2008. We are a small shop of architects, Interior designers, artisans, painters and home decor eco friendly professionals. We have a passion for helping home owners improve their living spaces. If you are looking for an amazing experience with a company that loves to make our clients feel special, don't hesitate to call us. We're friendly, knowledgeable and great at what we do read lessRecent Review:On 4/19/2021 @ 3:27 they reached out to give a quote. We text phone call and FaceTime back-and-forth showing pictures and measurements. On May 10, 2021 @ 11:58 I received a text setting up a date and time (May 16, 2021 @ 2:30) for them to come to my home to review everything. There was a no show, not even a text or call. Very unprofessional read lessLa Vern Dickens M.
- Business Description:B&E Restorations is a locally-owned full-service painting and pressure washing company that has been serving MD, DC, and VA residents for nearly 10 years.Recent Review:Evan came for estimate the day after I spoke with them. We felt the price was reasonable - two coats of paint, they supplied the paint. They were able to start in 10 days which fit our schedule. Moe and Mel came on schedule, and proceeded to give us the most careful, professional painting we have ever had! The quality of their work and attention to detail was exceptional. We plan to have them return to paint our bedrooms in the fall. We have recommended them to friends already read lessBette J.
- Recent Review:Fantastic work! The crew was very pleasant and clean. I changed the color I originally wanted and they took it in stride. Their detailing was exceptional.Suzanne K.
- Business Description:We are a general contractor licensed in the state of Maryland. We specialize in insurance restoration due to damage caused by hail/wind damage to homes. We deal with homeowners insurance and the adjusters to those respective carriers. We do a free 33 point inspection. If there is no damage we simply shake your hand and walk away since our reputation with the homeowners insurance industry is impecable. If there is hail/wind damage to your roof you are entitled to a new roof with no out of pock.. read lessRecent Review:The whole contract was done in the timely manner as agreed in due respectPhillip O.
- Business Description:Award winning. Gutter Glove of NC LLC is the premium supplier of gutter protection system in the State of North Carolina. Additional contact names - Richard Stroup, Louis Sauer. Additional phone - (919) 696-8839. Award wining read lessRecent Review:Owner Ricky Stroup was infinitely patient with us, as after our initial meeting it took us over a year to hire his company to do this work. During that year, we had multiple conversations with him regarding the scope of our project, and he was as willing to contract the scope as to expand it. He wrote several proposals for us, so we could see the financial impacts of our different scope options. Our indecision on scope, and delay in scheduling, never caused any frustration or ill will on his part. Mr. Stroup was helpful, friendly, and patient throughout! His team installed everything in one day, and all who worked on our project were extremely courteous and professional. We have been very impressed with the quality of the work. Working with Gutter Glove of North Carolina was an enjoyable experience, and I recommend this company read lessElizabeth H.
- Business Description:kitchen and bathroom remodeling interior painting, tile backsplash, trim casings ,crown, flooring ,screen porch,built in cabinets, faux stone fireplaces,custom mantels,ceiling fan replacement,lighting,popcorn remova read lessRecent Review:Steve is outstanding. From big jobs to small ones, I would hire Steve to do anything. He is very professional and is timely in getting the job done. I plan on using his services again.BRETT J.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated, Broughton Painting & Decorating Co., Inc. has specialized in commercial and residential painting and wallcovering since 1971. We are committed to providing quality workmanship and service to our commercial and residential clients located in Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia. See http://www.broughtonpainting.com for more information. Through professionalism, integrity, and highly skilled craftsmen we provide the highest quality painting, wallcovering a.. read lessRecent Review:My wife and I just bought a new home and the entire interior needed paint and wall repairs. Tony and his team we better than we expected. Very friendly, responsive and timely. Walls needed more repairs than we saw. They did a fantastic job repairing where wall paper had been removed before, taking their time to get the paint lines right. We're very open to changes we made while the project was happening. They took our house which was the model in 1982 and brought it back to a level I imagined it was back then. I would recommend Tony and Broughton Painting for any and all paint work you need done. Already going to get some work for the outside lined up. 10 Star quality and service all around read lessJohn S.
- Business Description:Window Universe is a major window and door replacement company with locations serving the entire Washington, DC area, Fredericksburg and Richmond. Alexandria phone is 703-595-4499, Fredericksburg is 540-907-4960 and Richmond phone is 804-441-8060. They are licensed, bonded and insured in Maryland, Washington, DC. and Virginia. Additional Contact Jane Malasko. Services include replacement windows of all types (including bay windows, bow windows, casement windows, sliding windows, double hung w.. read lessRecent Review:Everything went well. They arrived on time, did a good job, cleaned up after themselves, and the communication was great. I would hire them again.Maritza O.
- Business Description:K.A. Construction, Inc., (K.A.), is a full-service general contractor, with a class A general contractor’s license, located in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Although we are located in Fredericksburg, we have done work all along the east coast of the United States. We have many current jobs in Washington D.C., Northern Virginia, and Maryland. We were founded in 2001, but have over 21 years of experience in the construction industry. K.A. has a full staff of employees that range from carpenters, pl.. read lessRecent Review:The finished product when I moved in looked great and really impressed my family and friends. It was only when I started looking closely at what was done that I understood the depth of the problems with the job that the owner of the company, Osmin Alvarado, had left for me to discover. Two and a half years later and I am still discovering problems that should have been caught in Contractor's review of his employee's performance. The engineered hardwood flooring on the concrete basement floor began curling within 6 weeks and I was told to put a dehumidifier in the room to decrease humidity. That did not solve the problem by the time summer ended. Contractor agreed to tear out flooring and replace it, later wanting Owner to cover 50% of cost of his failure to use proper adhesive materials. Contractor had placed a sealer on old concrete that was not allowed when gluing engineered bamboo flooring. Glue for flooring also was not approved for below grade installation as this was. Contractor's second installer for replacement flooring also wanted to use a glue that was not approved for below grade installation as well. Eventually Owner gave up and hired another installer to complete the reflooring job. After almost a year new flooring installation has not warped or curled. Installation in one bathroom has 7 feet of horizontal cracks in tiles along joints in Hardie board backing up tile. Contractor does not accept responsibility for improper sealing of joints in Hardie board and another contractor has bid $5,500 to replace bad tiling and redo the backing for the entire shower. Tub faucet and shower head in another bathroom leak because water control valve was installed more than 12 inches above tub faucet (contrary to installation instructions) with plastic rather than copper or galvanized pipe as required in instructions. Contractor does not accept responsibility for installation which fails to follow installation instructions. Estimated cost to Owner to move faucet valve and repair tile is $5,000. Contractor moved steps to lowest basement level from higher basement level further inside lower basement level so that opening to lower basement was then only 54 inches high -- too low for 70 inch Owner to enter laundry room and work area conveniently. Contractor cuts support joist at entrance to give more room to Owner to enter. Owner instructs Contractor to support cut load bearing joist, he does not understand that he has structurally impaired my residence. Structural Engineer says joist support should have been attached to basement wall. Owner pays another contractor to attach additional joist support to basement wall to prevent upper level flooring collapse into basement. HVAC duct in one new bathroom attached to wrong HVAC supply duct causing excessive heat and cold in bathroom and adjacent hall which confused the thermostat and remainder of house was conversely too cold or too hot. Owner had to reconfigure improper duct work to old supply duct work to properly supply heat for new bathroom and allow HVAC system to be properly balanced throughout house. Contractor moves overhead air return for HVAC in connection with bathroom renovation and reuses old flexible duct and plenum. Turns in return duct from reinstallation are too tight and duct pulls away from sheet metal duct at HVAC blower and allows system to draw attic insulation into HVAC filter. Contractor does reinstall flexible duct work when shown problem but installs in a manner that block access to HVAC system for repair and filter changes. Contractor comes again to move flexible duct to position it as it was prior to renovation to allow access for HVAC access. Contractor installs 15 amp wire on circuit for new attic fans and places 20 amp circuit breaker on circuit. Owner repairs fire hazard. Contractor does not install GFCI oulets for outdoor outlets as required by county electrical code. Owner repairs problem. Contractor employees leave air conditioning on while sanding floors resulting in air conditioning filter clogged with dust which is discovered 3 months later when filter is replaced. Contractor employee leave holes in attic floor where HVAC supply plenum removed and where electrical connections for newly installed closet lighting were accessed. Owner cover holes with lumber to avoid stepping into holes and through ceilings below. Both three way light switches that the Contractor renovated are converted to single pole switches so necessary second switch location is inoperable. Contractor fixes one and leaves other for Owner to fix. Contractor substitutes three Glacier Bay faucets in bathrooms for three Moen faucets that were to have been installed. Contractor states Owner is due $40 credit for each substitute. Actual difference in pricing of the units at the Home Depot is $180 each. Contractor will not sign written contract documenting agreement. Contractor has Owner obtain building permit at Owner's expense. In permitting process learns that Contractor is not licensed in Virginia for electrical or plumbing work. required for project. Too many other issues to describe solved by Owner intervention without contractor taking responsibility for proper construction. Supervising the repair of this improper construction has taken more time than, I believe, most people would want to spend and many people would not be able to determine the hidden or difficult to locate problems that this Contractor left behind. Two and a half years later, poor workmanship issues from the renovation still show up monthly. Contractor may be able to do small jobs that a customer can adequately supervise, but in my opinion does not appear to have the supervision skills or experience to manage a substantial renovation job read lessCharles T.
- Business Description:Potomac Garage Solutions (PGS) is one of today's leading garage remodeling, garage renovation and garage organization companies. Potomac Garage Solutions offers a wide variety of garage makeover solutions ranging from custom garage flooring, whether polyurea or specialty garage floor tiles to complex garage cabinet systems. Potomac Garage Solutions has developed a unique garage design and garage makeover process that will take you from start to finish – PGS will design your garage, empty clu.. read lessRecent Review:This company stinks. A person named Jeff from Potomac Garage Solutions came to my house to give me an estimate for some interior garage work. He was in my garage only a few minutes but I noticed he was taking measurements with the tape measure bent and crooked so no way was he getting accurate measurements. Also he was measuring in the wrong place. I asked him about these things and only after a few minutes of him making excuses and trying to ignore me he ran away cussing at me, gave me the finger and drove off. I called the company office several times and complained but the manager and owner didn’t call me back. This company has a lot of bad reviews on the internet. After reading the reviews for this company and from my experience, the owner of this company doesn’t care about the bad experiences customers have had and continues to operate the business in an unscrupulous manner read lessRobert H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
How much does it cost to paint kitchen cabinets? When calculating the cost, consider the size of your space, the look of adjacent rooms, and the existing cabinet surface. Learn the different prices for painting wood, laminate, and veneer cabinets.
Every painting job is different, which means estimating pricing can be challenging. Go too high and you risk losing the job, but bid too low and you forfeit profit. Learn the average cost of different painting jobs so you know exactly what to charge.
Find interior painters in
- Fancy Gap
- Glade Valley
- Max Meadows
- Fort Chiswell
- State Road
- Mount Airy
- Piney Creek
- Laurel Fork
- Laurel Springs
- Rural Retreat
interior painters in Galax
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A C CAMPBELL PAINTING & WALL942 GREENDALE RD
- A Helping Hand Services, LLC17437 Gholston Lane
- A Powerhouse Move644 Edwardian Lane
- Alpha Omega Construction114 Withers Rd Unit 32
- Around Town Handyman ServicePO Box 255
Port Haywood, Virginia
- Art Painting Company4822 Chanticleer Ave
- A C CAMPBELL PAINTING & WALL
- B4 & After Home Improvement11709 Inverarry Dr
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC68 Edmonds Rd
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bowmans Painting & Drywall3134 Rodgers Chapel Rd
- Brian W Alexander Home Maintenance and Repair47 W 18th St
Front Royal, Virginia
- Brighter Days Painting4983 Cellar Creek Rd
- BROUGHTON PAINTING & DECOR COP.O. Box 551
- B4 & After Home Improvement
- C & J Servicemen505 Hessler Dr
Ruther Glen, Virginia
- C R,painting custom15 woodmont ct.
- C&C Complete Services7339 Old Alexandria Ferry Rd
- C. E. Gene Comer General Contractor, LLC1180 Loftis Rd
South Boston, Virginia
- Capitol Insurance Restoration995 Waterbury Heights Dr
- Colonial Plaster Restorationpo box 1053
- Crown Painting62B Highland Village Cir
Sparta, North Carolina
- Cut-Right Construction LLC106 Hidden Lane
- Cutright Painting and Construction5001 Little Flock Church Rd
Amelia Court House, Virginia
- C & J Servicemen
- elder and son construction13 captain johns cove
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- ELITE PAINTING SERVICE LLC720 bruce st
- Elite Property Preservation8612 Marye Road
- Excell Contractors927 S Walter Reed Dr Ste 16
- elder and son construction
- H&D Handyman Service's Llc206 east Whitlock ave
- Hamlin & Sons Painting46 Egret Ct
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Works679 Holly Crest Dr
- Hanson & Ryan Builders LLC3232 Salty Way
- Hawkins Construction Company206 Johnson Ave
Mount Airy, North Carolina
- Hiatt Construction LLC527 Pine Spur Lane
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- H&D Handyman Service's Llc
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements10307 West Broad Street
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements
- k A Construction Inc72 Royal Hills Dr
- Keith Byrds handyman service 280 Waugh Dr
- Kevin's Custom Painting348 Jamestown Rd
Front Royal, Virginia
- King's Pressure Washing & Painting806 Kinsale Rd.
- Kitchen Magic Refacers, Inc.206 Gambrills Road
- k A Construction Inc
- Marsh Installations199 Laxton Rd
- MC Peters Cabinet Shop2351 52nd St
- MEP Construction542 Collicello St.
- MGD Custom Paint LLC2550 Chain Bridge Rd
- Mike Myers24488 Old Valley Pike
- Minor Touch Ups and Repairs1551 Warrenton Rd
- Moreno painting and handyman445 Bacon St
Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Marsh Installations
- Painting done right2404 Rosemary Rd
- Perry's Construction & Remodeling IncP O Box 757, 7719 Brock Road
- Pinkney Services143 Kennedy St SW
Washington D.c., District Of Columbia
- Poston's Mowing and More
- POTOMAC GARAGE SOLUTIONS19200 Chennault Way
- Precision Painting & Handyman13353 Chula Rd
Amelia Court House, Virginia
- Pride Painting50 Vista Ct
- Prince Builders289 Sunny Drive
Princeton, West Virginia
- Professional Power Washing10271 Kings Highway
- Painting done right
- R C CHILDRESS PAINTING & REPAIR13681 LITTLE PATRICK RD
Amelia Court House, Virginia
- Reno Remodeling211 Sea Cliff Dr
Ruther Glen, Virginia
- RM Decorating2437 Jones Lane
- Robbins Home Improvements1144 Pipers Gap Rd
Mount Airy, North Carolina
- Rosales Painting LLC11097 Tar Bay Rd
- RPM Total Property Maintenance1305 CoonRidge rd
- R C CHILDRESS PAINTING & REPAIR
- s and w general contractors4479 Squirrel Pl
- sagers painting120 skyway ln
Chester Gap, Virginia
- Sean's Interior/Exterior Design Contractor14870 Mills Ct
Amelia Court House, Virginia
- See Dirt Run! Inc13616 Warrior Brook Terrace
- SHEFFIELD'S PAINTING7317 George Town Rd
- SMART HOME IMPROVEMENTS11416 Reed Rd.
- Stefan Home Service5901 Sheraton Cir.
- Stump & Sons Construction2103 Jeremy Creek Rd
- s and w general contractors
- The Honey Do Service, Inc. - Bristol, VA626 TN-126
- The Kneaded Touch Of Professional Massage12406 Harbor Drive
- The Tasmanian PainterPO Box 921
Colonial Heights, Virginia
- Tom Lane Contracting Inc15287 Diascund View Trl
- Turn Key Property & Lifestyle Management, LLCPO Box 6087
- Turner Drywall and Paintingpo box 3
- Turpin Constuction Company2945 Cottontown Rd
- Two Brothers Painting10324 Lomond Drive
- The Honey Do Service, Inc. - Bristol, VA
- Valley Painting55 Stonewood Ct
- Valley Painting