Jeff's Interior and Exterior Painting Plus More

Founded 2019 •

1970 Columbia Rd

Gordonsville, VA 22942

My name is Jeff Jenkins, I have 15 years of painting experience and I pay close attention to details. I offer a wide range of services including the following; interior painting, exterior painting, deck staining, roof painting, along with pressure washing, small drywall work and gutter cleaning. Come check us out on Facebook or give us a call for an estimate today!...

house painting (15)interior painting (7)

12/16/2021

Hank G.

Jeff was awesome! Quote for job was lowest of three quotes I received. Stayed in contact with me constantly by text while, choosing the best paint products and scheduling the work. Quality of workmanship was excellent and above what was expected. Jeff is a real gentleman and we would definitely use his painting services again!

Description of Work
Metal Roof Painting

Work Completed On 12/16/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

12/16/2021

Henry G.

Great experience working with Jeff! His price quote beat two other painting contractors. Jeff communicated constantly with text messaging during paint product selection and scheduling. Work quality was even better than expected. Would definitely use this business again when we have painting to be done!

Description of Work
Metal Roof Painting

Work Completed On 12/16/2021

12/01/2021

Shannon D.

Jeff provided fantastic, knowledgeable, and friendly service. He was prompt and communicative throughout the entire process. He went above and beyond our agreement, taking the time to mend our exterior (replacing a broken picket, buying a new weather seal, etc) at no extra cost. His quote was extremely reasonable, especially considering the quality of service he provided. We were so impressed by Jeff and recommend him highly!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 12/01/2021

Thanks again for your business

10/03/2021

Randi R.

Jeff did a spectacular job. I already have plans to hire him again. He and his helpers worked professionally, meticulously, and so quiet I had to check a couple of times to make sure they were still there! He kept me informed of any changes to schedule. When they finished my house was cleaner than when they started! I would highly recommend Jeff for any painting job.

Description of Work
Living room, kitchen, foyer, powder room, and one long wall down to first floor. Also, trim.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 09/27/2021

Thanks

09/23/2021

Mike D.

After looking at our 18-sided ("round") house, Jeff gave us a very reasonable quote to paint the entire exterior two coats, plus one coat on the white trim. We bought Clark & Kensington paint from Ace Hardware, and while applying it, Jeff declared it an EXCELLENT paint, at half the cost of other paints he has used. Jeff painted the entire house with a brush, and cut-in the siding color with the white trim so well it looks like it was masked with tape (but it wasn't). We had a couple of "special cases" such as painting behind a built-in deck bench, and climbing on the roof to paint 18 short sides of a cupola), but Jeff took these in stride, and we ended up with a superb job. I highly recommend Jeff. He's easy to work with, and communicates well. He did the work he promised, even remembering a thing or two we had forgotten.

Description of Work
Complete house exterior and trim painting

Work Completed On 09/16/2021

Review for Jeff's Interior and Exterior Painting Plus More - 1970 Columbia Rd, Gordonsville, VA - 39484102

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]. Enjoyed working with you guys .

08/09/2021

Liz B.

Most professional painting job we have ever had!!!

Description of Work
3 rooms, stairwell and spindles

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/09/2021

Thank you!

05/23/2021

Steven P.

Outstanding. Jeff did more than expected, including repairing/replacing some rotted wood trim, washing the very large windows and double coating our badly moldy soffitts. He's a nice young man and we felt very comfortable allowing him and his helpers (his nephews) in our home. The cost was reasonable. We recommend him with no reservations and will hire him again next time we need painting.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 05/22/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed],

05/03/2021

Sam H.

Very unreliable. Spent lots of time with him on quotes and planning, just to have him tell me he's busy and can't do it. I was giving him the work but he kept delaying and stalling. I do not recommend

Description of Work
paint entire property

Work Completed On 05/03/2021

01/14/2021

Barbara N.

Beautiful outcome. Truly professionals. Walked the extra mile.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

10/05/2020

Julie S.

Wonderful experience with Jeff & his crew! Very reasonable price, on time, great communication, very conscientious with attention to detail, great clean-up. This was the first time I hired Jeff, and I will hire him again without question.

Description of Work
exterior painting of house foundation & trim and staining deck

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

Thanks

Interior and Exterior Painting, Drywall repair, Exterior Painting. Pressure washing.