Royal T Home Inspection LLC

With Angi since September 2014

10005 Southwick Ct

Fredericksburg, VA 22407

Thanks for choosing Royal T Home Inspection! We offer prompt, professional and friendly home inspection services with a smile. We have professionally trained and certified home inspectors, on-site reporting and we're licensed, bonded and insured. Available to serve you, when you need us, 7 days

LENORA H.
11/04/2022
Troy really does provide ROYALTY service!! From start to finish, he was VERY responsive, answered all my questions, and explained EVERYTHING. He was very personable, friendly, honest and he goes above and beyond when he inspects your property. My family and I were very pleased with the service we received and he truly did inspect our home as if he was purchasing himself. He is VERY thorough, takes 1000s of pictures, and explains in detail when things are not right, if there could be a future issue and if something is not up to code. His many years of builder experience definitely showed. He also provides a thorough report with more detailed information and pictures. Since he found a foundation issue with our newly built home, he offered FREE foundation inspections to all my neighbors. That says a lot about his service and how he takes inspecting homes seriously. PLEASE HIRE HIM!! I promise you will not be disappointed.
Description of Work
House Inspection
Felisa P.
12/29/2021
Everything exceeded my expectations. From the initial call to the completion of the Inspection (including reviewing the inspection report)
Description of Work
Home Inspection
Tierra R.
08/09/2018
Troy did a great job with our inspection. His attention to detail became evident when he sat down with us to go over the pictures of his findings. He then sent us the report explaining how to fix things, and what they are. He was awesome! Our home is 6100sqft.
Description of Work
Completed a home inspection
Scott C.
10/23/2017
Troy was very professional and quick turn around with the report. Since his inspections we have had multiple roof leaks. We hired roofing professions to come fix the leaks and told us it was we had three obvious problems that should have been identified by the home inspector. We have had two windows leak as well with warped casings that were not detected. Does not check for correct HVAC sizing. He was clear that he doesn't do that, but it was a problem we had in our house that ended up costing us thousands. It was pretty obvious that nearly no air was coming out of some of the vents. That would have been nice to have checked. Writes "Appeared serviceable" to avoid an any liability or responsibility with the inspections. Promised to never spam you with your email address, but we have received at least 6-8 requests for a review.
Description of Work
Home inspection.
home inspection

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Sorry to hear about your experience via this online review. We haven't received any form of communication expressing your concern since the date of your inspection on February 4, 2015. Sadly we are just now discovering your review on Angie's list (August 10, 2018) due to the "B" rating that you've associated with your feedback. After further review of your inspection report and all of the images take it has been determined that your review is not accurate. There were many windows called out along with moisture staining indicating the roof leak/s. The information concerning your HVAC systems WERE provided: (goodman, propane, models, sizes, filter sizes along with maintenance tips and locations of units). We provided a comprehensive inspection report (almost 40 pages) along with a 5 page summary that listed 37 items that could have been presented to the seller at the time of the sale. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your property inspection in detail and hopefully we can agree on a review that reflects that actual performance of this company sometime in near future. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Respectfully, Troy Vogt Royal T Home Inspection, LLC Certified Professional Inspector www.RoyalT.xyz 703-910-3251
v J.
06/07/2017
Thorough inspection performed and quality report provided.
Description of Work
Property and Radon Inspections for Home Purchase
home inspection, radon testing
Estelita J.
10/13/2016
Troy was professional, personable, he answered all my questions. He took many pictures and went through them with me when he was done. I am very pleased and will recommend him to others.
Description of Work
Home inspection
Shannon D.
11/08/2015
Troy is WONDERFUL!! From the first phone call, to the inspection, to the report Troy was very professional, prompt and kind. I felt very comfortable asking him questions, and he was very detailed. I trusted him from the very beginning. I would HIGHLY recommend him to others. You will be very happy!!
Description of Work
Very detailed inspection of condo.
Jean F.
06/30/2015
Troy was terrific at finding and explaining issues that may be a safety hazard, need repair and on-going maintaince. He helped me see the quality of the property and offered to help me with safety and repair questions any time after Si move in. My husband and I would not hesitate to recommend RoyalT to others. Troy is very knowlegible, easy to work with a very professional. I had a report that outdoes any I have ever received before.
Description of Work
Very thorough home inspection which included a radon test.
home inspection, radon testing
sheila E.
06/03/2015
I had a rush home inspection needed due to buying a new house, contact Royal T, with a week notice Troy was amazing in taking care of my needs by the expected timeline. He was very responsive 3-4 times through emails and phone converstations. I had to change the date a couple of times and Troy was always receptive to my needs and not irratated by the change. I would diffently use Royal T again.
Description of Work
I had contacted this provider week earlier to schedule home inspection, and pool inspection.
home inspection

T.A.C.T PWC 24/7 Emergency Biohazard Decontamination Service in Northern Virginia

T.A.C.T PWC provides professional remediation services for biohazards, crime scenes, COVID-19, and many other services throughout Prince William County and surrounding areas.

Basement Detective

As an essential service, Basement Detective is still inspecting and servicing customers. We are taking extra precautions to ensure everyone’s health and safety in serving our customers, including: ✓Cleaning our hands often with soap and/or using hand sanitizer. ✓Wearing gloves during our inspections. ✓Ensuring we are covering any cough or sneeze. ✓Keeping a safe distance from people. ✓Wiping down equipment that is used during our inspections. We are a full service waterproofing and remodeling contractor. We pride ourselves on having honest technicians give honest evaluations. We offer solutions and options that are affordable and practical. Our waterproofing solutions carry a fully transferable lifetime warranty. We also offer many flexible financing options. Additional service areas: King George, Warren, Arlington, Clarke, Fairfax, Fauquier, Frederick, Loudoun, Montgomery, Prince George’s & Prince William Counties

Radon Solutions Inc

Radon Solutions Inc is a full service Radon Mitigation contractor serving Western and Central Virginia. We are NEHA and NRSB certified and Virginia class B contractors. We have 21 years of mitigation experience. We include second party retesting following system installation to avoid conflict of interest matters. We offer the most effective solutions to reduce elevated radon levels. We install Sub-Slab suction systems, Sub Membrane suction systems, Heat recoverey ventilation systems.We specialize in the installation of well hidden mitigation systems and take the time to give customers several options prior to installation. We offer free quotes and provide prompt service. Call Today (540) 820-5891. Additional address - 1207 Three Springs Road, McGaheysville, VA 22840.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Home Inspection Services - Radon Monitoring, Pool & Spa Inspections, Mold Testing, & Wood-Destroying Organism Inspections.