A pet or dog door that allows your furry friend to go outside and play should be installed by a handyperson with carpentry experience.
Get matched with top door installers in Blairs, VA
There are 1 highly-rated local door installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Blairs
- Resurrection Builders, Inc.Ryan and his team built an amazing 12 x 14 sunroom addition onto the back of our house. The pricing was spot on, and the completion was done as promised. My husband and I are blown away by the craftsmanship. Ryan listened to my design requests and worked to incorporate them all, including the use of a reclaimed antique door and stain glass windows. He also incorporated reclaimed vintage window architectural details, which created beautiful original indoor window casings. Additionally, they kept the construction area clean and worked hard not to damage our yard. We found Ryan and his entire team to be very professional and friendly. When unexpected issue arose, they worked with us to find acceptable solutions (I refer to the manufacturer’s delay in delivering the windows that we ourselves ordered). The room that Resurrection Builders created will be cherished and much used by our family in the decades to come
- Consumer Construction IncWe needed installation of interior French doors for a home office. The scope of the project included removal of existing casement/trim, installation of pre-hung French doors, and re-trim. We sought three estimates from local companies and found Consumer Construction most responsive to our needs. Installers were professional and were meticulous in ensuring no related damage to walls or hardwood flooring taking a craftsman approach to their work
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co.HIVEX is the best. In a long career of moving, HIVEX has exceeded every contractor I’ve ever used. They are organized, responsive, reliable, trustworthy, efficient and gave us outstanding results with a beautiful basement bed & bath, family room, and library. We were impressed with initial meeting which gave us high expectations and were delighted when they met them all. Friendly, courteous and highly skilled, flexible when COVID caused cabinet delays. If I had the decision to make again I would hire them wholeheartedly and not change a thing. We are very grateful to Chris, Bob our project manager, and the great HIVEX team
- Tidewater Pro BuildThis was a large project and it went wonderfully well. Caleb's vision and the artistry, talent and professionalism of the crew were so very much appreciated. The kitchen, powder room and butler pantry are beautiful. Our new exterior doors are such an improvement and make such a difference in the outside appearance of our home. We had to go out of town for a few days and were quite comfortable with Kevin and his crew continuing the work in our absence. The project just flowed and we couldn't be happier or more satisfied. We are considering one more major remodel (master bath) and will definitely turn to Tidewater Pro. Highly, highly recommend
- Tri County Windows and SidingThey were the most professional, efficient and knowledgeable contractors that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with! When they completed the job and left you would never know they were even there except for the bright and shiny windows!
- Vista Construction Group, LLCWhat a great company to work with. Always on time and work full days. Our walkout basement was completely unfinished. They finished about 1800 square feet and I couldn’t be any happier with the work. I am a glass artist and had been using part of the unfinished area for my studio and dreamed of the day when I would have a proper area to work in. I designed the studio space knowing what I would need and the room is perfect. They did everything I wanted and needed. It is everything I wanted and dreamed of. The rest of the basement is a nice open area. They built a beautiful bathroom, we have a area just waiting for a big bar to be put in place. We have a exercise area too. My husband is thrilled with the size of tv we were able to get. What we thought would be an area we wouldn’t use much has become the place we are in every evening. We still have an unfinished area for storage. The basement is perfect. This is the third project I have had Vista do for us. I won’t hire anyone else. The quality of the work is outstanding. If you want anything done in your home you can’t go wrong hiring this company. The first photo is my studio area before the work was started. Last photo is my studio completed. Thank you Scott and crew for making my dream area come tru
- Window Nation IncThe contractor and crew who installed the door were very professional and thorough. They made sure we were satisfied with the job before they left, and made any adjustments that were needed. Window Nation reached out to us throughout the installation to make sure we were satisfied with the service.
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co.HIVEX is truly the exemplar of a well-run, high quality, superior customer-service-providing, American small business. If you are having your basement finished or remodeled, do yourself and your home the great favor of contacting HIVEX for a consultation and estimate. From the first meeting, Chris and his team are beyond impressive, straightforward, clear in communicating, and honest, clear and consistent in financial estimates, and in payment and work schedules. They handle all permitting and municipality coordination which is, by itself, an enormous value. They have basement finishing down to a science, with the additional talent and patience to create and add cool, unique, customer-specific requests. HIVEX's work is top-notch and they stand by it. SO happy we found HIVEX! You will be too
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co.HIVEX by far provides the best value for basement finishing. This is a hard-working, honest company that's very focused on making sure that the customer is pleased. The project manager works with the customer closely to monitor progress and design interests. HIVEX is very accommodating and works hard to meet the timeline they projected for the project. The end product was superb! I highly recommend using this company for your basement finishing needs. Thank you HIVEX
- Window Nation IncWindows nation did an outstanding job on my home. Antonio was my salesman and he was there from beginning to the end of the project to make sure everything went as smoothly as possible. He spent time going over how their windows are made and what makes them better than the rest. The crew that came out to do the install was excellent as well. They showed up in the window provided and went straight to work. They were very polite and made sure to keep the work areas clean. The windows and doors quality are top notch. I would highly recommend Windows Nation to anyone that needs new windows or doors
Door Installers in Blairs
- Business Description:Window Universe is a major window and door replacement company with locations serving the entire Washington, DC area, Fredericksburg and Richmond. Alexandria phone is 703-595-4499, Fredericksburg is 540-907-4960 and Richmond phone is 804-441-8060. They are licensed, bonded and insured in Maryland, Washington, DC. and Virginia. Additional Contact Jane Malasko. Services include replacement windows of all types (including bay windows, bow windows, casement windows, sliding windows, double hung w..Recent Review:Everything went well. They arrived on time, did a good job, cleaned up after themselves, and the communication was great. I would hire them again.Maritza O.
- Business Description:SHOWROOM LOCATIONS; * CHARLOTTE, NC. 2217 F Distribution Center Drive. Mon - Fri 9am-6pm, Sat 10am-2pm, Sun Closed * FLETCHER, NC. 3 Design Avenue, Suite 103. Mon - Sat By Appointment Sun Closed * GREENSBORO,NC. 220 Seneca Drive. Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:30pm Sat - Sun Closed * RALEIGH, NC. 8831 Westgate Park Drive, Suite 104. Mon-Fri 9am-6pm Sat 10am - 2pm Sun Closed * WILMINGTON, NC. 6624 Gordon Road, Suite E. Mon-Sat By appointment Sun Closed * WINSTON SALEM, NC. 690 Jonestown Road Suite 150. ..Recent Review:I contacted Pella Windows and Doors of NC in Raleigh for an estimate to replace windows and a front door. The appointment was set for a Wednesday, early morning, and I received confirmation via email in addition to an appointment communication from the salesperson. On the morning of the appointment, which I set aside time for, no one showed up. No phone call or email from the salesperson. I called Pella in Raleigh twice to find out what was going on, and I was transferred to a Replacement Sales Manager. He stated he would call the salesperson. Almost two hours later, still no word, so again I called the same Manager back and he still did not know why the salesperson was a no-show. He then said he would text him, while we spoke, but received no reply. I wasted my entire morning waiting on the salesperson without knowing if he was going to show up or not. Then two days later, on Friday, I received an email from a different Replacement Sales Manager offering an apology and an opportunity to reschedule. Thanks, but no thanks. This is not the type of company I want to do business withSusan A.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:We're here to help every step of the way. From concept to delivery, our team is dedicated to not only supporting your project, but in making sure that the outcome is exactly what you want. Each design consultant is incredibly knowledgeable in their area and will work with you to create a living space that fits into your lifestyle and decorRecent Review:We were unable to get the variance permission from Fairfax County to allow the construction to proceed (after 2 years of trying). We have tried to cancel the contract with Total Remodeling Systems, and they have been completely unresponsive. We have sent 3 letters, 4 emails, and left half a dozen messages. We cannot get anyone to acknowledge that we want to cancel the contract, and we cannot get anyone to provide us with information about a refund (or partial refund) of our 20% deposit. We have been trying for 6 MONTHS to get a response. NOTHING!!Linda P.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:Patio Enclosures brand sunrooms, solariums and screen rooms have been trusted by homeowners since 1966 and are renowned for their exceptional quality and craftsmanship. But what our customers rave about is the way a Patio Enclosures room makes them feel! Every Patio Enclosures room is custom designed and custom manufactured specifically for you and your home. You dream it and we bring it to life. Whether you are planning to enclose an existing porch or patio space, or add on a whole new space..Recent Review:Very unreliable company; They walked off the job with the patio mostly finished and the patio stairs partially finished and we cannot get them to return to finish the job. It has been several weeks since they left the job and haven't returned. They originally told us they could do the entire job in 5 days; it has been almost two months so far. They have our +$10K deposit and $10K first payment, they started the work but never finished it. So we have a mostly finished enclosed patio, but with the patio stairs half torn down (by them) and now the stairs are unusable and an eye sore, and despite our repeated contacting them, they seem in no hurry to finish the job. Everytime we ask for a status we get excuses. Stay away from this company. They took our $20K and left us with a half finished remodeling and patio stairs that cannot be used and is a safety issueMark W.
- Business Description:A+ Better Business Rating Home Remodeling/Home Repair Door And Window Inspections/Repairs No Job Too Small!!! Free Estimates Virginia License #2705 104412 Insured
- Business Description:Licensed, Insured & Bonded American Building Dynamics is a minority-owned company founded in 2012. Administratively operated primarily by eight women. The company was originally known as Gutter Dynamics. Since the company has grown into a substantial team of premier class A contractors and employees. The company has evolved from offering not only gutter repairs and maintenance but, an array of additional services. To name a few, we now offer siding, window and door installations and repairs, ..
- Business Description:Quality Expectations is a local company with attention to every detail. We believe in getting the job done right the first time no matter how small or large. The company is both female and veteran owned and welcome the opportunity to address your household needs. Additional Contact: Cynthia ChavezRecent Review:This guy Darryl is a character, will NEVER use his company again. He will start out very friendly and professional to suck you in and convince you that you are getting a QUALITY EXPECTATION. He does not do all the work himself, contract out certain things (plumbing and drywall, which were good). The work Darryl did was horrible, made many mistakes when building my bar, the framing was off, had to redo it three different times, he did know how to read the plans done by HomeDepot, had to order several additional pieces because he kept messing up, and kept canceling on appointment date, took 3 months. The counter top company had to put in 30 shims to get the counter top leveled. He pretended to know my designer at the HomeDepot and assured that he had worked with her before, which was a lie. To start the job he wanted 50% deposit to start, each time he came to work, he wanted another 50% of the 50%. Also he punched a hole in the waterline, which cause a leak and molded developed behind the bar. NEVER AGAINTirzsha C.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Can you fix a broken door? Some cosmetic damage can be fixed using splines, wood filler, or hinge adjustments. Serious door damage usually requires a replacement.
Investing in a storm door has many benefits, such as extra security, better air circulation, energy efficiency, increased curb appeal, and more natural light.
Find door installers in
door installers in Blairs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B4 & After Home Improvement11709 Inverarry Dr
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC68 Edmonds Rd
- BLUE RIDGE FENCE & WINDOW CO2490 LEE HWY
Mount Sidney, Virginia
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- B4 & After Home Improvement
- DAN RIVER WINDOW CO INC1111 WALL ST
South Boston, Virginia
- Danny's Heating & Air and Home Improvements104 Hillside Ln
- DC Home Improvement253 Steve Smith Rd
- Dicapa Construction and Remodeling1600 Tysons Blvd 8th Floor
Mc Lean, Virginia
- Don Jensen Sales, LLC330 S 3rd St
- Dzinbild14980 Davis Rd
Church Road, Virginia
- DAN RIVER WINDOW CO INC
- elder and son construction13 captain johns cove
- elder and son construction
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Works679 Holly Crest Dr
- Harrison Contracting, LLCP.O. Box 70
- HENSELSTONE WINDOW & DOOR SYSTEMSPO Box 351
- Hiatt Construction LLC527 Pine Spur Lane
- HOLBROOK ENTERPRISES4941 Highway 29
- Hyltons Handyman Service1489 Peach Orchard rd
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements10307 West Broad Street
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements
- MEP Construction542 Collicello St.
- MEP Construction
- NEW LOOK KITCHEN & BATH CO322 N ROYAL AVE
Front Royal, Virginia
- NEW LOOK KITCHEN & BATH CO
- Olde Towne Window, Door and Siding402 Collingwood Drive
- Olde Towne Window, Door and Siding
- Palace of Glass2340 Powell St, Suite 108
- Patio Enclosures8436 Kao Cir
- Pella Windows and Doors220 Seneca Dr
Greensboro, North Carolina
- Perkins Remodeling1855 Irisburg Rd
- Precision Door Services1402 Interstate Business Park
- Palace of Glass
- Quality Expectations LLCPOBox 678
- Quality Expectations LLC
- Smallwood Renovations LLC17387 Echo Meadows Road
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- SMART HOME IMPROVEMENTS11416 Reed Rd.
- Southern Garage Doors & Loading Dock Systems122 Fairlawn Drive
Johnson City, Tennessee
- SOUTHLAND MAINTENANCEPO BOX 2707
- Stefan Home Service5901 Sheraton Cir.
- Stump & Sons Construction2103 Jeremy Creek Rd
- Smallwood Renovations LLC
- The Honey Do Service, Inc. - Bristol, VA626 TN-126
- Timothy Scot Westbrooks17052 Philpott Rd
- Tom Lane Contracting Inc15287 Diascund View Trl
- Total Remodeling Systems3113 Valley Ave 100
- Turn Key Property & Lifestyle Management, LLCPO Box 6087
- The Honey Do Service, Inc. - Bristol, VA