Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Wichita Falls, TX
There are 5 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Wichita Falls
- Mohler Construction ServicesThey're amazing. They're very fair, personable, they don't have hidden costs. They charge you the amount they tell you. A very good company.
- Innovo RenovationsGreat experience!!! Although we live in Dallas, our beach condo on North Padre Island needed updating. After reading the reviews for Innovo, we met with Kurt Tugman and discussed our vision and what we were hoping to accomplish to bring our 40 year old condo up to date. We told him that this would need to be done without our being there to oversee the project. He said that it would not be a problem and he certainly came through. He handled the entire kitchen, half bath, downstairs and upstairs flooring without us visiting the coast until the final few days to go over the punch list. Upon seeing our condo redo for first time, we were thrilled. It was everything we hoped for and more. As the Innove crew put the finishing touches on the condo, we got to know Kurt’s crew for the first time and they were the BEST! They were so professional, friendly, and could not do enough to make sure we were absolutely pleased. At the end of the day, they cleaned up and you would have not known there had been a crew in. During this renovation process, our calls and emails were promptly answered and we received updates of how the renovation was progressing. When we uttered those infamous words “while you’re at it” we heard “no problem” in reply. We had every confidence in Kurt, Eddie, Joe and the whole Innovo team and were not disappointed. We cannot thank them enough for the beautiful job they did and their fantastic attitudes read less
- Kitchell ConstructionI was very happy with my room addition when it was completed. Bob was very accommodating and easy to work with. His priority was to please me and give me quality workmanship and he did just that. He kept material costs as low as possible and that was very much appreciated. I am very pleased with his work and will certainly use him again and recommend him to everyone read less
- Dales RemodelingIt was great! He came quickly. was fast and skilled. very reasonable prices and just overall fantastic job! I will call him any time I need a handyman from now on. I believe he could fix anything that needs fixed.
- Kitchell ConstructionBob Kitchell was extremely professional. His aim was in making me happy with the results of my remodel. He is honest and reliable. Love my new kitchen and bathroom. They are beautiful. I would definitely use him again.
- Universal Windows Direct of Central TexasJoe and his helper were very professional and too pride in their work. Knew exactly what they were doing. Quality work and product.
- Thomas Glenn ConstructionAwesome! I had two other companies come out and tell me everything needed to be replaced ($1900 and $2900 estimates were given along with days of work). Tommy came out and said everything could be repaired for $800! He sent me the written estimate and everything was done accordingly! It looks brand new and it only took about 6-7 hours. I highly recommend Tommy and his son read less
- DK HandymanDk Handyman did a great job. He notified me of his arrival prior to arriving for the job. He was always on time. Complete the job in the time we agreed on. I could not have gotten a better person to do the job. He even swept..loaded up and hauled away all the trash. Great job!! Triple A plus 😊
- The Window Guys of the Hill CountryThe doors are very nice, installation was quick when the doors were finally available. Would like the communication of the status of availability to be more proactive.
- The Window Guys of the Hill CountryThese guys were wonderful! They replaced all 17 windows in one day and just took a few more hours to put in the doors. Everything was beautifully cleaned up after and so professionally done! I am so thrilled with everything and highly recommend these guys! I got five other estimates out of San Antonio and they were by far the best with the most options especially for the mahogany French doors. No one rose had their options read less
Door Installers in Wichita Falls
- Business Description:We are a repair and remodeling contracting company. We have been in business since 1998 and have successfully completed over 500 projects to our customers' satisfaction. We can do it all ... just give us a call. There is no project too large to too small for us to do. Customers fondly call me "Bob the Builder" because "we can fix it; YES, WE CAN!". I APOLOGIZE FOR ALL THE REQUESTS I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO RESPOND TO OVER THE PAST FEW MONTHS. Currently I am recovering from radiation treatment.. read lessRecent Review:Bob and David came to do repair work faster than scheduled. Made sure work was complete to my satisfaction. Worked with insurance company to get all work needed done. Cleaned up each day and were very polite and considerate read lessTom R.
- Business Description:We pride ourselves on good work and commitment to completing our work correctly and eficiently. Nothing gives us more pride than making our customers happy. All renovations and remodeling. Including all but not limited to, painting interior/exterior, carpentry, drywall, tape bed and texture plastering, power washing, add-ons, laminate and hard wood flooring, sub flooring, fire and water restoration... no jobs too big or too small we do it all... Also services Kaufman, Henderson & Smith Co.. read lessRecent Review:Great. Stephen was so friendly and quick to help us. Work was awesome and very professional. Looking for other projects for him to do now.Charlene T.
- Business Description:Allen's Foundation Solutions: Pier and Beam/Crawlspace Foundation Specialists! Foundation Contractors for all types of foundations.Recent Review:Jim, Melissa, and the men who worked at my home were extremely easy to work with. Jim was very knowledgeable and for the amount of work needed to be done, they did it efficiently and quickly. I will be hiring them again as they were so great with splitting up the job so I could live in a level house and afford it. If you have pier and beam contact these people. read lessLindsey K.
- Business Description:Paul & Jonee Barnett, local residents & owners of Miracle Method of SW Houston, & our technicians are committed to providing the quality & preferred service for which Miracle Method has been known since 1979. Miracle Method has the one-of-a-kind MM-4 bonding agent that creates a molecular bond between the cleaned surface & the new coating. Others may claim to use materials similar to MM-4 …but they’re not as good, or proven for nearly 30 years! We specialize in the repair & resurfacing of ba.. read lessRecent Review:I needed to have a bath tub resurfaced, and based on reviews I decided to go with Miracle Method. Before committing to the job I visited their show room, which was located in a building on a U Haul site and I had to call to get someone to unlock a gate to let me drive in. The woman working in the office/showroom was very friendly and knowledgeable, but the office and showroom was crowded and shabby and I was concerned that this may reflect on the quality of the service as well. Despite my concerns I went ahead and scheduled someone to come out and give me an estimate. I was given an estimate of $495 and decided to go ahead with the job, a decision for which I have no regrets. Every single person that I dealt with was friendly, polite, knowledgeable and professional. Everyone was punctual and showed up on time, once they were early, but called ahead to make sure that it was OK to show up early. From the conversation that I could hear between the men who were working on my tub, I could tell that they were paying attention to detail and took pride in doing a good job. Floors were covered with drop cloths and walls were covered in plastic. Fumes were vented outside (no windows in this bathroom) but there was still a strong odor that took over a day to clear out, the one downside to this process. There were no surprise added costs and the final bill was exactly the $495 that I was quoted. The whole process, from the show room visit to the finished product was less than 2 weeks. Only time will tell as to how durable the finish really is, but right now my bathtub looks as good as new and I would not hesitate to recommend this company. The woman in the showroom said that the owners were looking for a larger facility for their business and I hope that it reflects the quality of their service read lessSUSAN B.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:P.K. Construction is proud to be a family-owned and -operated home improvement company that homeowners throughout Odessa, Midland, and all of West Texas can count on for great products, impeccable installations, exceptional service, and sensible warranties. We make it our mission to be honest and upfront about every aspect of the work we perform, and we are dedicated to achieving your complete satisfaction read lessRecent Review:Failed to meet deadlines. Four months and counting on Bay windows. Total cost $14,200.00. Very poor communication. Owner called me a "liar" and hung up on me instead of accepting accountability for the lacking of his company. They want your money not your opinion. PS. There BBB standing was revoked for not responding to previous customer complaints read lessTina A.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1961. Largest and oldest siding and window company in North Texas and Southern Oklahoma with offices in Wichita Falls, TX and Lawton, OK.Recent Review:This job was completed in August of 2016. Initially the job took over a month for the employee to complete. One piece of drip edge was missing and CoolTemp would not get us the piece. We had to purchase it from another vendor even though contract read they would supply all materials. Gutters and drip edge were incorrectly installed, but we didn’t notice it until we began getting rain in this west Texas town. Cool Temp pressured us to sign off on the job while gutters were still being installed, and we did not get to inspect finished product....our fault for letting them pressure us, but we thought they were an honest, trustworthy company and would stand by their product and installation. There is actually no problem with the product, just the installation. Every time it rains the water pours between the gutter and the fascia getting me wet as I walk out of my door. After having it inspected, it was found that the drip edge raises the shingles up approximately 1 inch above the roof allowing the water to run back onto the roof and behind the gutter damaging the decking. After repeated calls to CoolTemp Siding, we have been met with repeated replies that we signed off on it so it must be ok. Now, we will have to have the gutters taken down and reinstalled by another contractor. Please take this as your warning to be cautious of who you do business with and make sure the job is inspected by an independent contractor before you sign off on it. This job was completed in August of 2016. Initially the job took over a month for the employee to complete. One piece of drip edge was missing and CoolTemp would not get us the piece. We had to purchase it from another vendor even though contract read they would supply all materials. Gutters and drip edge were incorrectly installed, but we didn’t notice it until we began getting rain in this west Texas town. Cool Temp pressured us to sign off on the job while gutters were still being installed, and we did not get to inspect finished product....our fault for letting them pressure us, but we thought they were an honest, trustworthy company and would stand by their product and installation. There is actually no problem with the product, just the installation. Every time it rains the water pours between the gutter and the fascia getting me wet as I walk out of my door. After having it inspected, it was found that the drip edge raises the shingles up approximately 1 inch above the roof allowing the water to run back onto the roof and behind the gutter damaging the decking. After repeated calls to CoolTemp Siding, we have been met with repeated replies that we signed off on it so it must be ok. Now, we will have to have the gutters taken down and reinstalled by another contractor. Please take this as your warning to be cautious of who you do business with and make sure the job is inspected by an independent contractor before you sign off on it read lessKathy G.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris.. read lessRecent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictable read lessWilliam B.
- Business Description:We offer fast, same-day service. We have a $49.50 Tune-Up special that solves the majority of garage door problems. Also services Fort Worth, Flower Mound, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Keller, Kennedale, Mansfield, North Richland Hills & Southlak read lessRecent Review:The technician pulled a roller off the door; then told me all the rollers were bad. He wanted to replace them for $150. I asked him if he checked the other rollers; he said no. The door is very easy to raise & lower by hand so I told him no. I asked him if he would check & lubricate the chain. He said that would damage the unit. The owners manual recommends checking the chain tension & adjusting it if needed. He did not look at it at all. He did not perform a safety check either read lessBob M.
- Business Description:Remodeling all over Texas for 30 years.Recent Review:He did an excellent job. My family and I were very happy and satisfied with the job he did.Mabel P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- Lakeside City
- Iowa Park
- Archer City
door installers in Wichita Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C&D Construction and Remodeling1915 FM-532
- Carpenter Solution6870 Ofczarzak Trail
- Cherokee Construction Company1901 6th St.
Wichita Falls, Texas
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Comfort Roofing & Construction6818 Hwy 79 S.
Wichita Falls, Texas
- Construction Concepts of Texas,Ltd.1902 N Midland Dr Apt 908
- COOL-TEMP SIDING CO1410 AUSTIN ST
Wichita Falls, Texas
- Cross Timbers Family Services1794 N Graham Ave
- Custom Masonry6215 Cool Springs Dr
- C&D Construction and Remodeling
- Insureall408 E Marcy Dr
Big Spring, Texas
- Pbconstruction206 Freeman Street
- PenCo Construstruction3704 nw cr 3114
- Pendley's Handyman And Remodeling Services304 S Cherry
- Permian Basin Exteriors996 CR 105
- PK Construction1035 US Highway 180 W
- Pro handyman500 Clipper Ln
Wichita Falls, Texas
- Quality Exteriors4607 wyoming
Wichita Falls, Texas
- Quality Exteriors
- S & H Drywall and Property Management251 Elm St
Wills Point, Texas
- Shallow River LLC2000 South Ike Ave
- Shidell Home Improvement7 Briandale Court
Wichita Falls, Texas
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Smitties Complete Home Improvement414 N 4th St
- Superior Home Insulation1619 Spruce St
- S & H Drywall and Property Management