The Maid Place

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2006

Locally Owned and operated. Competitive Pricing. All employees screened for background. Satisfaction is guaranteed....

Woodbridge Home Solutions Dallas

Grout 911

Welcome to Grout 911! We take pride in the quality of work and customer satisfaction that we strive to give every customer! We are known to pay exquisite attention to detail while making customer satisfaction our top priority. Call us today to learn more about how we can help you! I chose to work in this industry because I have been a hands on person since I was a young boy. Working on many projects with my father, I knew I was a person that enjoyed working with my hands and making people happy. I have been working in the field for the past 10 years.. We started in this industry in 2008. We describe our business as Up and coming

Cyclone Professional Cleaners

Expert Frank has the solution for your cleaning job with 19 years research and development. He's always used new green and powerful pre-treatments to separate the bond between dirt and your air ducts or floor. Then the strength of 325 horsepower engine trucks (superior equipment power) force grime out with professional high heat and deep extraction tools. Only residue free, brighter, cleaner and sanitized spaces are created. You will save time and money with a wide menu of services that can be accomplished in just one appointment. Our family business is dedicated to serving your family from the moment we personally greet you, solve your cleaning needs without pressure, and finish the visit making sure you have seen quality cleaning performance for reasonable rates. Have a refreshingly simple transforming cleaning experience with Cyclone Professional Cleaners. Our clients have endorsed us. A+ Better Business Bureau. Expertise Best of Plano 2020. Three Best Rated 2020, Best Pick Reports 2020. 972-390-8700 https://cyclonepro.com

Offers by Cyclone Professional Cleaners on Angi

03/08/2021

I used The Maid Place for the first time today. And I am suuuuper impressed!!! Gricelda did such an AMAZING job. Not only did she do a fantastic job of cleaning, she even took the time to organize the clutter I had on my counters in the kitchen and bathroom. It was like walking into a brand new apartment! I am beyond thrilled with the results. She did not miss one thing! I think she may have even ...

Description of Work
Standard cleaning

Category blind cleaning,carpet cleaners,house cleaning,replacement windows,floor cleaning

07/15/2020

What a relief! The move out clean was above and beyond. Took so much stress out of getting ready for repairs on our house. Even the glass top stove the appliance repair tech said I would need to replace because of a blemish has a perfect glass top again! I have a lot of annoying to clean items in my house, like plantation shutters, dog hair... and a whole lot of tile. It all looks absolutely beaut...

Description of Work
Move out clean

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

07/11/2020

Very pleased with this service. They were on time and very thorough and all Covid19 protocals were observed. I've had other cleaning services before and Irene and her team are by far the best I've ever experienced. I would highly recommend this service to family and friends.

Description of Work
General Cleaning

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning,floor cleaning

04/22/2020

From first moment of contact by email things were very straight forward. Received the full quote, no hidden charges or fees. All the people that I interacted with were courteous, well-mannered and replied or called back within a few hours. As for the cleaning part of the job, both me and my wife were very impressed with how thorough they cleaned everything and how spotless they left the apartment....

Description of Work
Move-Out Cleaning

Category blind cleaning,carpet cleaners,house cleaning,moving companies,window cleaning

03/12/2020

The Maid Place was very responsive to my need for a last minute cleaning. They provided several options to meet my work schedule for both day and time. The Maid Place was recommended by a friend and the cleaning was beyond what was expected. I have used several cleaning companies in other areas where I lived and there is no comparison. The crew spent four hours cleaning the house and was in line w...

Description of Work
Deep house cleaning

Category house cleaning

01/30/2020

I spoke with David, the owner, over the phone and he was tremendously friendly and helpful. He provided me with a copious amount of details on the cleaning options and services. The price points were excellent as was the service itself. The cleaners were very kind and did an amazing job. My apartment looked like a model home. I would definitely use them again and will recommend them to my friends and family!

Description of Work
Move Out Clean

Category house cleaner

10/18/2019

It went very well. They adjusted their schedule to meet my scheduling needs and did a wonderful job. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Deep clean to my house

Category blind cleaning service","house cleaner

10/09/2019

Fantastic! Their crew came out and cleaned so thoroughly. we are so pleased with the level of service!

Description of Work
move out cleaning - top to bottom!

Category blind cleaning service","carpet cleaner","house cleaner","window cleaning company","window installer","floor cleaner

02/04/2019

They sent out a sweet woman by the name of Gricelda. She and her partner did a fantastic job. I’ve used The Maid Place for multiple cleanings over the last several years. The never fail to do an incredible job! In the rare even that anything is done improperly, they are quick to resolve and go the extra mile. The service is customer focused in every sense. They really care that you are happy with the end result and for that alone, there’s no one else I’ll even consider when I need a quality cleaning.

Description of Work
Deep clean for a party

Category blind cleaning service","house cleaner","window cleaning company","window installer

07/05/2018

They do an amazing job I use them anytime I have a client ask who I recommend. They are very prompt and detail oriented. It really helps getting a house sold when a property is cleaned well.

Description of Work
Move Out cleaning/ Sale

Category house cleaner

Housecleaning. Vacuuming. Dusting. Trash & Cobweb Removal. Wood Floor & Tile Washing. Bathroom & Kitchen Cleaning. Organizing. Party Set Up.

Exterior Windows.