The Maid Place

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2006

2770 Main St. STE 212

Frisco, TX 75033

Locally Owned and operated. Competitive Pricing. All employees screened for background. Satisfaction is guaranteed....

03/08/2021

Layce W.

I used The Maid Place for the first time today. And I am suuuuper impressed!!! Gricelda did such an AMAZING job. Not only did she do a fantastic job of cleaning, she even took the time to organize the clutter I had on my counters in the kitchen and bathroom. It was like walking into a brand new apartment! I am beyond thrilled with the results. She did not miss one thing! I think she may have even cleaned my cat! Haha. If you're looking for a cleaning service, I 100% recommend The Maid Place. The owner David responded to my calls promptly and was very patient with me in scheduling my cleaning, as I have a job with crazy hours. I can't say enough good things about them! And I can't wait for Gricelda to come back!!

Description of Work
Standard cleaning

Category blind cleaning, carpet cleaners, house cleaning, replacement windows, floor cleaning

07/15/2020

Amanda N.

What a relief! The move out clean was above and beyond. Took so much stress out of getting ready for repairs on our house. Even the glass top stove the appliance repair tech said I would need to replace because of a blemish has a perfect glass top again! I have a lot of annoying to clean items in my house, like plantation shutters, dog hair... and a whole lot of tile. It all looks absolutely beautiful and no one can tell any pets lived there. I am beyond happy with the value and level of service!!!

Description of Work
Move out clean

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning

07/11/2020

Henry W.

Very pleased with this service. They were on time and very thorough and all Covid19 protocals were observed. I've had other cleaning services before and Irene and her team are by far the best I've ever experienced. I would highly recommend this service to family and friends.

Description of Work
General Cleaning

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning, floor cleaning

04/22/2020

Dragos V.

From first moment of contact by email things were very straight forward. Received the full quote, no hidden charges or fees. All the people that I interacted with were courteous, well-mannered and replied or called back within a few hours. As for the cleaning part of the job, both me and my wife were very impressed with how thorough they cleaned everything and how spotless they left the apartment. I have used their services before, and I will highly recommend using this company over others. I will be a return customer!

Description of Work
Move-Out Cleaning

Category blind cleaning, carpet cleaners, house cleaning, moving companies, window cleaning

03/12/2020

John A.

The Maid Place was very responsive to my need for a last minute cleaning. They provided several options to meet my work schedule for both day and time. The Maid Place was recommended by a friend and the cleaning was beyond what was expected. I have used several cleaning companies in other areas where I lived and there is no comparison. The crew spent four hours cleaning the house and was in line with what they estimated to complete. When I arrived after work my house was spotless. I could not have asked for better. I highly recommend the Maid Place services.

Description of Work
Deep house cleaning

01/30/2020

Brandon C.

I spoke with David, the owner, over the phone and he was tremendously friendly and helpful. He provided me with a copious amount of details on the cleaning options and services. The price points were excellent as was the service itself. The cleaners were very kind and did an amazing job. My apartment looked like a model home. I would definitely use them again and will recommend them to my friends and family!

Description of Work
Move Out Clean

10/18/2019

Earlayne M.

It went very well. They adjusted their schedule to meet my scheduling needs and did a wonderful job. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Deep clean to my house

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning

10/09/2019

Janet T.

Fantastic! Their crew came out and cleaned so thoroughly. we are so pleased with the level of service!

Description of Work
move out cleaning - top to bottom!

Category blind cleaning, carpet cleaners, house cleaning, window cleaning, replacement windows, floor cleaning

Thank you so much for your review! I am so glad that you were happy with the two cleanings, and hope that your old house sells quickly with a little help coming from how clean it looks. We appreciate your business!

02/04/2019

Bailey H.

They sent out a sweet woman by the name of Gricelda. She and her partner did a fantastic job. I’ve used The Maid Place for multiple cleanings over the last several years. The never fail to do an incredible job! In the rare even that anything is done improperly, they are quick to resolve and go the extra mile. The service is customer focused in every sense. They really care that you are happy with the end result and for that alone, there’s no one else I’ll even consider when I need a quality cleaning.

Description of Work
Deep clean for a party

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning, window cleaning, replacement windows

Thank you so much for your very kind review! It is very much appreciated! We are glad to have had the opportunity to serve you over the last several years, and look forward to continuing to do so in to the future. Have a great weekend!

07/05/2018

John M.

They do an amazing job I use them anytime I have a client ask who I recommend. They are very prompt and detail oriented. It really helps getting a house sold when a property is cleaned well.

Description of Work
Move Out cleaning/ Sale

05/30/2018

Yesi G.

From being an business owner, trust me DO NOT, DO NOT use this company. They are not to be trusted, they falsify information-they do not honor their word. The only thing that they care about charging you by the hour not the quality. They charged my credit card without my approval telling me they would call me to discuss my concerns and they never called. They make their employees pay for their own cleaning products, gas and transportation. Simply awful.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

05/26/2018

Paul H.

We hired The Maid Place to do a one-time deep clean. They spent 4 hours scrubbing everything, and I mean everything. They cleaned the inside of the oven, on top of the refrigerator, you name it. They were extremely thorough and the price per hour was comparable to all of the other places I checked. They were very cognizant of our budget. When they started they set a timer to make sure they didn't exceed our budget. When the timer went off, they told us what was left and asked us if we wanted them to finish it off. Overall we're extremely happy with their service and will likely hire them for a regular cleaning once we're at a point where we can afford it.

Description of Work
Deep clean

03/06/2018

Samantha D.

Amazing. I felt like one of those husbands from the 50s who came home from a long day at work to a peaceful beautiful home.

Description of Work
I used to take care of the house but was never very good at it. It stayed presentable but deep cleans rarely happened. I started back to work full time 5 months ago and haven’t had the time or energy to do more than the very bare basics. We finally decided to try a housekeeping service. Today was our first and much much needed deep cleaning with The Maid Place. Olga and her team made my home go from a neglected pig pen to a beautiful and peaceful home in just 5 hours. I am signing up now for monthly cleanings so it will never get that bad again. It was a priceless feeling to come home to such a wonderful job well done.

03/06/2018

victor G.

Very good , I would think to hire them again

Description of Work
Cleaning my house

03/05/2018

Carole B.

Pretty well. First time I ever had professional cleaners so I wasn’t sure what to expect. Blane may be on me for not specifying which rooms I wanted cleaned more than others. $300

Description of Work
Housecleaning

02/23/2018

Heather K.

After much research and hesitation, due to scheduling, young large pups and availability to be home when having our house serviced I was referred to the Maid Place. They have provided excellent service and Miguel and Arlette do an amazing job! They have always provided excellent service and are always accommodating to our large rambunctious pups which is much appreciated. They have gone as far as to let them in and out while they are servicing our house while we are not home. Most importantly they understand and are willing to work with them and the pups most gracious welcoming when they come (they still jump a lot). After having Team Miguel and Arlette for 5 months they have always provided great cleaning service and are accommodating to my cleaning needs bi-weekly depending on what they could be. I would recommend Team Miguel and Arlette any day!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning

02/12/2018

Flora G.

Housekeeping it’s not what I expected they were too slow the reason I hired them because I thought they can do a better job and yet poor . I will never use nor recommend this company again . I have my own housekeeper that comes every other day that can do better . They didn’t even clean mirror at all disappointed

Description of Work
Housekeeping and cleaning

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

The house was in pretty rough shape for having been cleaned every other day. It is unusual for a home that gets regular maintenance to need this much work, but we did explain when we booked you that the first cleaning might take up to 3.5 hours, so four hours isn't a stretch. We kind of expected this review, as you began lodging complaints two hours in to the cleaning, even though the team had only been able to complete about half of the work at that point in time. Typically, we ask that you allow the team to finish the cleaning before assessing the work, and then we will be happy to remedy any issues or concerns that you might have. Our company is highly rated for a reason, but we are not the most suitable match for everyone. We wish you the best of luck.

01/10/2018

Benjamin W.

2000 Sq ft house took 2.5 hours, as estimated. Excellent work all around. My wife was home for the entire cleaning and she was glowing even more than the house.

Description of Work
General house cleaning. First visit and cleaning of the entire house.

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning

Thank you so much for your kind review! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future! -Amanda

11/27/2017

Donna M.

Great. The 2 individuals who cleaned were polite and did what they needed to do. I was pleased.

Description of Work
Move in cleaning.

Category house cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for taking time to review us! I look forward to helping you again in the future! Amanda

10/04/2017

Lizabeth L.

I use them regularly. I will use them again.

Description of Work
They do bi-monthly maintenance.

Category house cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed]!! Thank you so much for taking time to review us! We appreciate your business sooooooo much!! Amanda

10/04/2017

Lizabeth L.

Every experience I have with them is very good.

Description of Work
They come out twice a month and do maintenance for me.

Category house cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for taking time to review us! We appreciate your business sooooooo much!! Amanda

10/02/2017

Jardin H.

The ladies did a fantastic job! I had some family coming into town and didn't have time to deep clean it myself. The Maid Place worked with my schedule to make sure that it was cleaned prior to them getting here even though it was a bit last minute. My mom was coming this trip and she is notorious for pointing out things that aren't "up to snuff" in the cleanliness arena. (She is former Army and clean freak enthusiast, in general) Not only did she not say a single negative word about my house, she even complimented how clean it was! My husband had to break out the smelling salts because my brother and I both fainted. So, just in case you're on the fence about hiring them, please know that the Maid Place really can make miracles happen.

Description of Work
A deep house cleaning prior to the arrival of guests.

Category house cleaning

[Member Name Removed], Your review made me LOL! I am so glad our crew was able to pass the "Army Mom" Test! Made my day reading this! We look forward to helping you in the future! Amanda

09/29/2017

Hank S.

Fantastic! They did a great job! Very good at answering all of my questions and staying in contact with me, even by text!

Description of Work
Final cleaning of my apartment after my move out.

Category house cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed]! I REALLY appreciate your feedback! We try so hard to always be available so it is awesome when we get recognized for it! Thank you for your business!! Amanda

09/27/2017

Patricia F.

Excellent, the woman did an amazing job, went far above and beyond my expectations.

Description of Work
Clean a house that was being moved out of.

Category house cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed]!! Thank you so much for taking time to review us! We appreciate your business sooooooo much!! [Member Information Removed]

09/25/2017

Michael F.

They were great, very fast and efficient.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning, including oven, wood blinds, ceiling light fixtures, floors, baths, etc.

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning, floor cleaning

EcoView Windows and Doors

Replacement windows and doors increase the value of your home, improve energy efficiency, and save you money on your energy bills. Our professional installers replace your old windows/doors with Energy Star rated new windows or doors to fit your needs. Set up a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our professional consultants. We'll discuss your needs and create a plan for replacement windows you'll love with an affordable budget. A special offer includes 0% interest for 18 months with approved credit.

Offers by EcoView Windows and Doors on Angi
    Brennan Enterprises Inc

Serving DFW. Angie's Super Service Award for last 8 years. BBB A+ Rating. The Brennan family has been servicing the needs of the Texas homeowner since 1979 and plans on continuing to do so for generations to come. When we say we want to be your home improvement partner for life, we mean it. See website for additional service areas.**Please note we currently are not interior doors or repairs**

Offers by Brennan Enterprises Inc on Angi
    Tarrant Roofing

We specialize in all phases of window and siding services, repairs, replacements, installs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, American Express

Housecleaning. Vacuuming. Dusting. Trash & Cobweb Removal. Wood Floor & Tile Washing. Bathroom & Kitchen Cleaning. Organizing. Party Set Up.

Exterior Windows.