Highpoint Tree Care

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2016

1 Cape Chestnut Drive

The Woodlands, TX 77381

Highpoint Tree Care was established in 2002 out of the necessity for quality tree services in Houston as well as over the top customer service. You can count on us to be your first choice in affordable cost–effective tree maintenance. Our knowledgeable staff will help enhance your trees beauty and health. Highpoint Tree Care is fully insured for your protection. We promise to bring you a commitment to safety, training, and a level of confidence that your tree care needs will be met and exceeded!...

10/07/2018

Christine W.

They were quick to respond to my request for an estimate. I had several large pines that needed trimming and one had branches that had broken pretty high up. I received the quote in writing and scheduling was fast and easy. They were able to schedule me just a few days after my estimate. The workers arrived early, were courteous and professional, and did a fantastic job. They hauled off all debris, even raking around the yard to clean up all pine needles. My neighbor came over after and complimented their work. I would definitely hire them for future tree trimming needs.

Description of Work
Trimming of broken pine branches

07/23/2017

James D.

Estimated; serviced next day.

Description of Work
Tree removal & grinding

06/12/2017

Neeta S.

It was great once he was able to come out to look at the scope of work. On the day of the job- a couple of guys came and worked efficiently to get the work done in 4 hours and listened to the input I provided.

Description of Work
Trees trimmed in the front & backyard

05/11/2017

Mark D.

Very easy to work with. Did exactly as I asked without pushing extra add-ons. Cleaned up and removed all debris and swept.

Description of Work
Trim trees away from roof, trim palms

10/04/2016

Greg S.

The crew was very professional and responsive. They did a great job of trimming trees back from the house, and even installed a tree swing for or daughter when they were done.

Description of Work
Tree trimming.

09/27/2016

Calvin H.

While I can accept scheduling misfires, I am most disappointed by their negotiating tactics. I've had my trees trimmed in the past, so there was an expectation on the cost. I took the $199 for $400 offer, thinking it might possibly cover it. In fact, I was charged another $500. The following week, they now offer 1/2 day for $540. My job lasted 3 hrs to remove 2 medium size pear branches. While the manager did email me to explain, I am still not satisfied as I feel I have been grossly overcharged.

Description of Work
Light trim of pear tree overhanging neighbor's yard

Category tree service

[Member Name Removed] the new price you see was done in error by Angie's List. It's can't be retraced. You received the same pricing in August everyone else got . The new deal is an hourly rate that expires and will go back to original pricing. You did not purchase an hourly deal in August. I can tell you we are not the highest priced and sometimes not the lowest. You had two trees trimmed that required climbing over a fence and your neighbor's patio. Each job is priced differently based on several risk factors. I apologize for any confusion this has caused. We stand by our pricing and work. Call me if you need to discuss further.

09/24/2016

Faustine G.

09/19/2016

John C.

Fine. Work done as specified

Description of Work
Tree Removal

07/26/2016

Patsy K.

Excellent.

Description of Work
Removed two tree that fell on my fence

07/11/2016

Justin B.

Highpoint was quick to respond compared to others and did excellent job. They removed a dead tree in front yard and cleaned up. We were impressed how our property looks after they trimmed all our trees.

Description of Work
Removed dead tree and trimmed other trees.

06/21/2016

Shelly V.

Highpoint Tree Care did a great job of cutting tree down and cleaned up afterwards. The trees trimmed in front yard look great and our house now has curb appeal. Thank you Highpoint!

Description of Work
John and his team removed a dead oak in our backyard and 2 trees in front yard.

06/20/2016

Mike D.

Highpoint did a great job taking branch away from safely. They made sure tree remained properly balanced and cleaned up well.

Description of Work
Cut back branches near a power line.

05/26/2016

Kelly K.

Great!

Description of Work
Highpoint Tree Care did a fabulous job trimming and shaping up two trees in our front yard.

Category tree service

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Glad you are happy with the final product. Call us again if you ever need anything.

05/20/2016

Richard M.

Highpoint did an amazing job! Our front yard looks wonderful now. John is very professional and gave us the best bid. We have already recommended Highpoint to our neighbors.

Description of Work
Removed dead tree in backyard. Raised canopy and trimmed 2 trees in front yard.

Category tree service

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the continued business. You have made the right decision to take care of your property. We are here for you with any of your tree needs.

03/01/2016

Richard M.

John was very professional and prompt in coming by on short noticed. He were pleased how he explained how the tree would be cut down without causing any damage to our roof. He was very thorough.

Description of Work
Highpoint came out and removed a dead pine in our back yard.

Woodard Tree Service

We're in the tree service business because we care about our customer and we care about trees. For that reason, we only hire highly skilled tree climbers with years of experience. If your in the area we would love to work for you. Request a free estimate today. www.woodardtreeservice.com

Affordable Tree Service

With over 20 years of professional tree serivce experience Affordable Tree Service LLC is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business! We offer a variety of lawn care, landscaping and tree services that are customized to each individual property. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction! Contact us today!

Offers by Affordable Tree Service on Angi
    TOMMYS TREE SERVICE

ADDITIONAL PH#: (281)701-2259. ADDITIONAL FAX#: (281)987-3010.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Tree Services, Tree Trimming, Tree Removal, Power Line Clearing, Stump Grinding, Shrub & Hedge Trimming, Deadwood Removal, Firewood Sales