Adding gas to a lawn mower can lead to injuries if you don't know what you're doing. In this guide, learn tips to add gas safely to your mower.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Spring, TX
There are 6 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 3 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Spring
- Mason Road Lawn EquipmentExcellent repair. Finished on a couple of days as promised, and promptly texted me when ready. Lawnmower engine on a pressure washer would not stay running due to using very old gasoline. Unit runs great.
- Mason Road Lawn EquipmentThey cleaned out the carburetor and performed a tune-up on the engine. Said that it the repair job would take about a week and it did. Very pleased with the service provided by Mason Road Lawn Equipment.
- Leprechaun FixesBecause the parts were so old, the standard parts were no longer available, they had to special order parts and make sure that they fit. The first parts did not fit correctly because someone else had already modified parts for the blade that he was going to put on for me and he needed to order different blades. During that visit, he mowed my lawn for me because it was getting long - I had been away for a couple of weeks and had not gotten anyone to do it while I was away. On his next visit, he got it working correctly
- B & K Kingwood Sales & ServiceIt is nice to know there are still honest and dependable professionals that can repair a lawn mower at a fair price. Based on recommendations from Next Door Neighbors decided to use B&K. Brought mower in on Mon.,Feb 24,2019 and was told would be ready on Mon.,3/11/19.Needed annual maintenance and right rear wheel. Should have specified give me a call if unforeseen expenses, but Didn't. Final price for right rear wheel, change oil, air filter, sharpen blades, and tun up was $97.0
- SD&S SMALL ENGINE SERVICETechnician quickly diagnosed the problem, fixed it, and even aired up my tires. Very personable guy. Easy to work with. First person I'll call if ever there is another issue with the mower.
- Mason Road Lawn EquipmentI have a battery-powered lawnmower. It was making an awful noise and wouldn't cut the grass. I took it to Sears (which is where it was purchased) to be repaired. They charged me $42.00 to analyze the problem, kept the mower for three weeks (although it was supposed to have been repaired and returned within two weeks), and informed me that they couldn't repair it because the parts were not available. They returned my $42. I called the manufacturer (Neuton) and was told that the parts were indeed available. I checked on Angie's List and found Mason Road Lawn Equipment. The man I talked to on the phone said they don't repair battery-powered mowers, but that he would take a look at it. He took it out of the car, turned it over, and said, and quot;I can tell you right now that your blade is loose.and quot; He took the mower into his shop, examined it carefully, then tightened the blade. Total experience took maybe ten minutes. I don't know anything about lawnmowers, and he (Rick was his name) could have told me something more complicated was wrong with it and charged me a lot of money. But he didn't. He was honest and competent, and from now on, if any of my lawn equipment starts acting up, I'll take it to Mason Road Lawn Equipment. What a pleasure to do business with this company
- D & S Lawnmower & Sales & ServicesIt isnt the best part of town, but don't let the book cover fool you. I pulled up and they helped pull everything out. Then you write your name and number on a tag and they call you when its ready. They had both my units done in 24 hours. I came back, pulled up, gave them my name and they started helping me load my truck. Paid the man $85 cash and drove off. Nice and easy. Highly recommend. Also, 30 day warranty, just save your tag as your receipt
- D & S Lawnmower & Sales & ServicesI checked the reviews on Angie's List for small engine repair and decided to check Dand S out. As others have said, the location is not the greatest and the story front is well . . . uninviting . . . but the service and price are excellent. I dropped my generator off on Saturday and got a call that it was ready to be picked up on Monday. It started right up and is running fine. This place is really interesting, they have a steady flow of customers dropping items off and picking items up. When I was there to drop off and pick up, there were at least four other customers in line to drop items off. Bottom line, appearances can be deceiving and don't be put off by the location or looks of the place
- SD&S SMALL ENGINE SERVICEOverall experience was good. The requested service was performed as expected. No extras were included when I picked up the mower drom the repair shop. The only difficulty was finding the location which is at the repairman's home. The address listed has the correct street, but the house number is incorrect. The adress should be in the 6000 block, not 10000 block
- CAMERON'S MOWER REPAIRHe comes to your house, you don't have to go to him or take anything to him. He's very reasonably priced and does a very good job. He also took a look at my generator because it was running rough, and it would have only cost $65 to service the generator as well, but he had to go to another appointment at that time
Last update on November 28, 2020
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Spring
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
You’ll want to sharpen your lawn mower blades at least twice a season. Our step-by-step guide will show you the best ways to sharpen your lawn mower blades.
Lukas Moreland started his lawn care and lawn mower maintence business when he was just 14. Find out what motivates him to keep the business going.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- The Woodlands,
- Oak Ridge North,
- Panorama Village,
- Cut And Shoot,
- Jersey Village,
- Roman Forest,
- New Caney,
- Patton Village,
lawn mower repair shops in Spring
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bridges Lawn Equipment18502 Clay Rd
Houston, Texas 77084
- Bridges Lawn Equipment
- DR full services 12002 Soft Pines Dr
Houston, Texas 77066
- DR full services
- GK Tools909 Silber suite 58
Houston, Texas 77024
- GK Tools
- LAWN RANGER COMPANY INCP.O. Box 9809
The Woodlands, Texas 77387
- LAWN RANGER COMPANY INC
- OBER & SONS WELDING7755 SYNOTT RD
Houston, Texas 77083
- OBER & SONS WELDING
- Quality Lawn Care7803 Salge St
Houston, Texas 77040
- Quality Lawn Care
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- WATSON'S LAWN EQUIPMENT INC12544 WESTELLA DRIVE
Houston, Texas 77077
- WATSON'S LAWN EQUIPMENT INC