Dean's Shop

Founded 1942 • With Angi since June 2009

Serving central Texas for over 60 years, Dean’s Shop offers the best customer service for your electrical, air conditioning and heating needs. Whether you need a new air conditioner, a repair or remodel of your electrical system or a tune up to your heat pump, Dean’s Shop can help. Not only can our skilled technicians quickly diagnose your air conditioning, heating or electrical problems, but we can also set up a scheduled maintenance plan to keep your air conditioning, heating and electrical systems in top operating form. We are also the only shop in San Marcos certified in carbon monoxide testing and remediation....

Legacy Heating & A/C Services is a family owned and operated company. We are a customer service driven company. Our technicians are not commission based. We view ourselves more like educators rather than salesmen. We really care! Let us show you the difference. At Legacy we are concerned with more than just the bottom-line. With Legacy, we are here for YOU! We are here to provide a real service and hold ourselves to a higher standard than anyone else in our industry. Integrity, Honor, Service, Reliability

Comfort Reigns Group. A nice person asked me once about the etymology of the company name. I gave him the same answer I gave myself. When you are working with air conditioning, heating and ventilation in the residential or commercial places you are providing comfort. Where comfort reigns we were there and made it happen. I built my company reputation based on my work quality and ethic. I based my work quality on my studies and over 28 years of practice who brought day after day more abilities to my experience. Now I can offer all of this to you, together with my desire to make you happy.

We are based in the New Braunfels and Canyon Lake area. We provide old-fashioned courtesy service at very affordable prices. Respect, Honesty and integrity is our benchmark.

08/16/2017

Fabulous. I love this company. They do a great job and they are good people.

Description of Work
Correct issues with Pool electrics, add new box and provide electricity to outdoor kitchen and install fans and lights etc. And then replace a/c unit inside and out and add insulation

Category electrician

04/26/2017

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/17/2015

Category electrician

Residential & commercial installation, repair and maintenance of air conditioning, heating, electrical, indoor air solutions, furnaces, heat pumps, thermostats & comfortlink.

ask for details