When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Rockwall, TX
There are 12 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Rockwall
- Structured Foundation Repairs, Inc.I would never use anyone else. They come out every year since 2015 to check for any movement. I have all the results for each year. Top class organization.
- Structured Foundation Repairs, Inc.They did a great job were extremely fast and unbelievably neat. They did three piers in about three hours and you would have no idea they were even there even after moving and replacing bushes
- Structured Foundation Repairs, Inc.Great, Structured is professional, timely and backs their work. I highly recommend Structured Foundation for your foundation work.
- Structured Foundation Repairs, Inc.Everything was done as promised and so far the results have been excellent. Very professional and work was completed in a day. We had several bids and all the companies recommended the same number of piers but Structured staff seemed to be the most knowledgeable and they had the best price.
- Structured Foundation Repairs, Inc.They were very quick to come out after my first call and did a thorough inspection where they took detailed measurements. They sent out an engineer to confirm the measurements. They also sent out a plumber to check for plumbing leaks prior to the repair. The scheduled the repair around my schedule and completed the job in one day as promised. The crew did a great job and cleaned up very well afterward. I would recommend, in fact have already recommended them to a friend read less
- Structured Foundation Repairs, Inc.Structural Foundation was very professional, careful and informative from the first meeting and evaluation to the final inspection. I received their name from a satisfied homeowner and would not hesitate to refer them to a friend.
- Structured Foundation Repairs, Inc.Excellent. They were able to improve on initially scheduled date, work completed in one day with care and diligence. Their level of customer service from start to finish was perfection.
- Structured Foundation Repairs, Inc.Structured was at my home when scheduled, worked in an organized manner and left a clean work area once completed. They kept us updated during the process and made the entire experience good.
- Structured Foundation Repairs, Inc.They did an excellent job, after work was completed they picked up and clean areas, Their employees were very hard works and professional.
- Structured Foundation Repairs, Inc.Very good. They were very professional and got the job done in a day. We are very pleased with the work.
Basement Waterproofers in Rockwall
- Business Description:Initial evaluations are always FREE! Uses third party professionals for engineering reports and plumbing tests. Cost determined by the job. Fully insured. All workers are employees. Third party financing available. read lessRecent Review:Went very good. we just knew we had foundation issues. they said none and did not charge us to inspect. They were on time, friendly explained everything they were doing step by step. i recommend them.ed m.
- Business Description:At BROWN, we wrote the book and we go by the book. We are proud of the excellent reputation we have earned. Our history of service, excellence, and pride in our work shows in every foundation we repair.Recent Review:We contacted Brown Foundation and Repair in regard to a warehouse concrete cracks. Met with the salesman. He told us mudjacking was needed and why it was better than polyjacking that is on the market. Cost of job was $24,500. Not a little chunk of change. 1st red flag was the warranty was wrong on the contract. Job started the second week in February. We discussed impending cold weather and that they would need to bring water due to winterizing the commercial building which included draining the well. The day we did that the supervisor wasn’t pleased. Expressed that to me. Didn’t understand why we couldn’t wait. He obvious hasn’t dealt with frozen lines and a frozen well. When they began stabilizing the concrete flooring the concrete didn’t fill in the cracks like the salesman said it would. Foreman said that would need epoxy concrete mix to fill them in. Next problem, the salesman went in every unit and visual witnessed the amount of stuff in some. Said they could bring in a skid load to move stuff if needed. Some parts of the building didn’t get the mudjacking they need due to tenants belonging in the way. Price wasn’t reduced. Moving on, the ice day hit. I live an hr away. Showed up on the job site. No crew. I called the office. They said they were on their way. Called again 4 hrs later. Already sat in the freezing temps waiting on them. She said they weren’t coming. I’m glad they kept their employees safe. I wish they would have same regard for my safety. The simple truth or a follow call would have allowed me to stay out of the 21 degree cold and off the roads as well. They also told me they would be calling to set up a time to show back up. To my surprise, actually not, the crew was at the job site waiting on me. No call. So if you want people that will honestly communicate with you, probably not to the company for you. Time will tell if their job is satisfactory or not. Will update in 6 months or so. Photos show completed work read lessSteph B.
- Business Description:We are a family-owned, locally-operated company that has served our home, the state of Texas, for the past 10 years. We provide the highest-level of service to our customers by providing professional evaluations and excellent customer service. We will go above-and-beyond for you and your home. We look forward to hearing from you! Services offered: Foundation Inspections, Drainage Inspections, Foundation Repair & Inspections, Whole Home Inspections & Pre-Sale Inspections, Engineering Reports, .. read lessRecent Review:Mr. David was very prompt, super professional, very nice, and we had great conversation! He has tons of knowledge and experience!! David was a joy to have in my home!! Would totally recommend him!!Kristy L.
- Business Description:Established right here in Texas, way back in 1933, Olshan Foundation Repair is a reputable foundation repair & water management company serving both home and business owners. Our complete line of services in the DFW area include; foundation repair, concrete leveling, water management, crawl space repair, crawl space encapsulation and under slab plumbing. We offer evaluations at no-cost. Evaluations are performed by Certified Structural Technicians and include a detailed repair plan & pric.. read lessRecent Review:Good. Tech was knowledgeable and professional.Wilma A.
- Business Description:When it comes to detecting and repairing water leaks in the Dallas / Fort Worth area, there is little that American Leak Detection can’t do to get the job done … and get it done right! Our combination of leading edge technology and highly trained technicians is why American Leak Detection is the recognized world leader in the plumbing repair and detection of concealed leaks. 20 Employees. No Subs. Charges flat rate.Travel charges may apply. Additional address - 1200 Commerce Dr Ste 117, Plan.. read less
- Business Description:20 Years experience in foundation repair commercial and residential. We repair slabs and pier and beams. We do drainage correction and tree root barriers. Award winning.Recent Review:They provided a good honest assessment that work is not needed.Justin B.
- Business Description:House Leveling and Foundation Repair with over 35 years of experience. Free estimates, senior citizens discount, all work insured and warranted.
- Business Description:Custom Garage Works is the Dallas Garage Floor Coating, Epoxy Coating, Garage Paint and Garage Storage Solution Pros! It is our goal to transform your garage from the ordinary to the extraordinary. From our premium garage floor coating/epoxy systems, garage cabinets, garage wall organizers and car lifts/vehicle storage, we are ready to tackle your biggest projects. Angie's List members get up to $200 off their project depending on size read less
- Business Description:We believe a solid repair plan blends science, creativity and business sense. Pure science overlooks the need for creativity. Too much creativity ignores the need for careful scientific deliberation. Failure to pay enough attention to the business aspects of a project can drive costs up. Using a cocktail of all three, customers can count on Straight Line Foundation Repair & Drainage Systems, LLC to discover a solution for any foundation, drainage, or retaining wall solution that lasts a life.. read less
- Business Description:Accurate Foundation Repair is family, locally owned and operated. With over 25 years of experience, Accurate Foundation Repair has set the bar in Dallas/Fort Worth in the field of foundation repair and customer service. We make every effort to leave your property in the same condition it was in before the repairs were made. No job is too big, or too small, from pier and beam to concrete slab, both residential and commercial. Homeowners and businesses can benefit from the unparalleled service .. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
How fast can water damage ruin a home? Within the first 24 hours of a leak or flood, electronic damage, mold development, and even structural issues can occur. Can you repair water damage yourself or should you hire a pro? Learn more.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Royse City
- Saint Paul
- West Tawakoni
- Caddo Mills
- Balch Springs
waterproofing contractors in Rockwall
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Call I Fix It All
- 1 Call I Fix It All
- A+ Disaster Recovery1046 15th Pl
- A-1 Guaranteed Foundation RepairPO Box 293686
- Accurate Foundation Repair5001 Sun Valley Dr
Fort Worth, Texas
- Advanced Foundation Repair10192 I-10 E
- Advanced Surfaces Industries, Inc.2725 Taylor St
- Allstate Roofing and Consultants4316 Honey Tree Ln.
- Always Dependable Home Remodeling1008 knight circle
- American Leak Detection of Dallas1200 Commerce Dr Ste 105
- A+ Disaster Recovery
- C&M Painting and Remodel2220 Long Creek Ct
- Carey Remodeling3311 Kinkaid Dr
- CERTIFIED FOUNDATION SPECIALISTS INC9714 Castleroy Ln
- Champion Brick Repair3120 Interstate 20
- Christensen & CoPO Box 180584
- Clear Fork Construction Inc6630 Corporation Pkwy Ste 220
Fort Worth, Texas
- Clevelands Roofing LLC2740 E Hwy 276 Ste 200
- Convenant Contractors12011 Rylie Crest Dr
- Country Courtesy Care ( Handyman)2015 Hillcrest ST Ste 1069
- Crosstown Engineering and Home Inspection6119 Greenville Ave
- C&M Painting and Remodel
- Dallas Cowboys Partner - KPost Roofing1847 W NORTHWEST HWY
- DALLAS DRAIN CO2466 GLENDA LN
- Dalworth Restoration12750 S. Pipeline Rd. Ste 2A
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dream makers kitchen & bath remodeling1105 pen oak
- Du-West Foundation Repair1709 TANTOR RD
- Dallas Cowboys Partner - KPost Roofing
- Elite Concepts General Construction GroupP.O. Box 9214
- Elite Concepts General Construction Group
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Gonzo's Home Improvements3312 May st suite B
Fort Worth, Texas
- High Line and Construction LLC1009 Partridge Dr
- Home Compliance Services LLC401 E. Corporate Drive Suite 290
- Hulen Modern Dentistry4833 S Hulen St Ste 101
Fort Worth, Texas
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- LAMBERT PAINTING1716 Lawther Dr
Fort Worth, Texas
- LAMBERT PAINTING
- Margo'sP.O Box 92143
- Mayfield's Roofing and Remodeling1514 Wilson Rd.
- MBRGFR.com2607 Vinson Street
- MCON, Inc1111 West Ridge Dr
- MCR CONTRACTORS7000 independence parkway suite 160_173
- Mesquite Disaster Recovery629 Pioneer Rd
- Mighty Construction5348 Lynda ct
North Richland Hills, Texas
- SCCM6129 malvey ave
Fort Worth, Texas
- Significant Buildings and Construction5431 Yolanda Lane
- Solid Rock Foundation Repair, LLC4205 Cross Timber Rd
- SRC general contractors4503 Fox Hollow Ct
- Straight Line Foundation Repair & Drainage Systems8112 White Settlement Rd
Fort Worth, Texas
- Structured Foundation Repairs, Inc.13301 Trinity Blvd., #133
- Terminix - Richardson -Termite & Pest Control401 International Pkwy Ste 104
- Texas Building Pros6125 Airport Freeway
Haltom City, Texas
- Texas Emergency Restoration1901 Long Prairie Rd 220-32
Flower Mound, Texas
- Texas Fire Smoke and Water17304 Preston Road 800
- The Basement Kings930 Patrician Court
- The Laser Group IncPO Box 1358
- TMG Construction2119 Cloverdale St
- Tom's Painting & Carpentry Service19002 Dallas Pkwy
- Total Home Services & Solutions15851 Dallas Parkway 600
- Trusted Home Repairs5400 Lyndon B Johnson Freeway, #1390
- Turn Key General Contractor, Inc3005 Bryan St 2321
- Txhomepro.com6530 Virginia Pkwy
- Terminix - Richardson -Termite & Pest Control
- Your Artistic Innovations1527 Windy Meadow Dr
- Your Artistic Innovations