ENCORE PAINTING LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since March 2008

We are practicing all safety advise from the CDC

Please call for more details.

FAMILY OWNER-OPERATED. WE ARE A RESIDENTIAL ONLY PAINTING COMPANY LOCALLY OWNED IN COLLIN COUNTY. WE OFFER A PROFESSIONAL PAINTING SERVICE AT A FAIR PRICE. OUR MOTTO IS "TREAT EVERYONE THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED" PLEASE CALL US FOR YOUR FREE PROFESSIONAL ESTIMATE TODAY....

Tru Blu Pool Renovations

Tru Blu has been one of the largest pool renovators serving the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex for 28 years! We DO NOT service pools, build pools, or sell retail like many other companies. We are a “Tru” renovation specialist, specializing in new plastering, tile and rock work, and deck resurfacing and pouring. Pool renovations is not one of the things we do, it is the only thing we do. Tru Blu is family owned and operated. You will have the owner's personal cell phone number should you need anything before, during or years after the job is completed. We offer quality work at a reasonable price. Why call a jack of all trades when you can have a specialist? Call now for a free estimate.

Rockin4B Pressure Washing

We offer professional pressure washing services from surface cleaning hard surfaces, wood fencing or decks, and soft wash house siding with top of the line equipment. 100%. Employee owned. We are applying pressure for a cleaner brighter future. Take pride in knowing Rockin4B pressure washing has your back!

P&S Pressure Washing & Detailing Services

My passion and dedication in pressure washing will bring your dreams to reality! We offer fast and affordable services. Our goal is customer satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in the pressure washing industry. Call to schedule an estimate today!

06/11/2021

Rich T.

Excellent job! The crew were professional, and polite. The PM showed up the day before to go over the details of the job. They completed the job on time. I would recommend them and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Painted exterior and most of the interior of home, including all cabinets

Category house painters,interior painters

05/06/2021

Sandra P.

Encore Painting did a terrific job cleaning our tile roof, and painting the brick exterior of our home! They completed the work when scheduled, and my home looks like a brand new house!

Description of Work
power wash a tile roof and paint the exterior brick of our home

Category pressure washing,house painters

08/13/2020

Kevin T.

Chris and his team at Encore are fantastic. Super friendly, punctual, and very experienced. Chris came over and was able to walk around with us and offer us estimates on the spot as well as some additional good ideas on the project. We had him repaint every interior surface in a home we just bought and his team did it on time, at the best price we found, and with excellent quality. I'd use Chris again for any project he'd be willing to do.

Description of Work
Repainted all kitchen cabinets, and entire interior (ceiling, walls, doors, trim, molding, etc.)

Category interior painters,cabinet refacing

04/29/2020

Shannon M.

We have a mostly brick home. We paid $2500 to have the exterior painted. The team was great. They showed up on time and were professional. The job was completed in 1 day. There are some small paint spots, tape, etc around the exterior of the house that I wish they'd cleaned up, but not a deal-breaker. It was really windy the day they painted. We will hire Encore again. I have recommended them to my family as well.

Description of Work
Painted exterior of residential home

Category house painters

Thank you for your business and we are always trying to be great! We look forward to working with you guys again soon.

02/03/2020

Deborah P.

Guys gave a competitive bid and stuck to it. Showed up on time and finished a day early. I love the new colors and it looks so warm now, thanks to all the professional painters. They worked hard every single day and were kind and helpful every step of the way.

Description of Work
Cabinet painting and all walls got a fresh coat.

Category interior painters,cabinet refacing

02/03/2020

Tracy J.

Work was performed on time and I absolutely love it. All the colors add much needed depth and the guys were very helpful. I will definitely hire Chris and his guys again.

Description of Work
Interior walls and ceilings painted

Category interior painters

08/10/2019

Chris E.

Phenomenal! Prompt (the arrived on time, protected our belongings and took extra care to tape everything perfectly — no shortcuts. Even when there was an issue with the paint manufacturer that we mutually agreed to (and through no fault of Encore) they made things right at their time an expense. Chris, Kirt and the entire staff at Encore were wonderful from the moment that they delivered a reasonable quote to the moment that they left out house. I have never left a review on Angie’s list, but signed up specifically to leave this review in hopes that someone else will give Encore a try. Businesses like this deserve our business!!!!

Description of Work
3 bedrooms

Category interior painters

06/08/2019

Ellen G.

Perfect! I’m so impressed with Chris’ eagerness to provide the best service and the expert quality of the crews he sent. First crew installed a backsplash. Second crew painted our interior (~2200 sq ft). Not only would I hire Encore (Chris) again, I will refer Encore to anyone needing tile work and/or interior painting. Cost listed below is for both back splash and interior painting.

Description of Work
Paint entire interior of home

Category ceramic tile,interior painters

06/04/2019

Victoria L.

Work, was performed on time and with professionalism. This is a messy dirty job, so it can only be kept so clean. But they tried to get it done as quick as they could.

Description of Work
Scrape all the pop corn off ceilings, paint all walls.

Category drywall,plastering,interior painters

05/07/2019

Don S.

Called on Friday, April 19 and talked with Kelly. She set me up with a Monday, April 22nd appointment @ 12.30 pm. On Monday, she and Chris showed up on time (actually a little early) and were both very pleasant and professional. We discussed a complete exterior paint job and a new roof. At the end of our meeting, Chris said it would take a few days to have his roofer come out and help him with a price quote, but he could have a detailed price quote to me the next day for the painting. Chris did call on Tuesday evening to tell me the roofer would be by on Wednesday to walk the roof. The roofer did come by on Thursday. As of Friday afternoon I hadn't heard anything about the painting price quote, so I called Chris. He told me he was having computer problems. It appeared they would be taken care of on Friday and he would get the quote to me on Saturday, April 27. As of today - May 7, 2019, I have not heard anything from Encore Painting. In our last conversation I did ask some of the important questions -employees vs sub contractors, insurance coverage, where to find reviews for some of the roofing work, etc. Very likeable people. Was interested in doing business with Encore Painting. But, with no communication, I moved on.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category house painters

ENCORE PAINTING LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since March 2008

9620 George Bush Dr

Mckinney, TX 75070

INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR HOUSE PAINTING, SHEETROCK REPAIR AND WALLPAPER REMOVAL, INSTALL CROWN MOULDING, CHAIR RAILS & BASE BOARDS, CABINET PAINTING & STAINING. HAND TEXTURES, GLAZE & FAUX FINISHES.ACCREDITED BY THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND THE BBB. PLEASE CALL FOR YOUR FREE IN HOME PROFESSIONAL ESTIMATE. SAME DAY SERVICE.

COMMERCIAL PAINTING.