Light fixtures are the jewelry that accessorizes a room. Like furnishings and decor, lighting adds personality, helping bring your style to life. Read ahead for eight creative, unique, and cool lighting options that are both beautiful and functional.
Get matched with top lights in Manchaca, TX
There are 62 highly-rated local lights.
Recent Lighting Reviews in Manchaca
- AC Cornerstone Bld LLCI am taking the opportunity to express my gratitude and thanks to Allan and his team (Tom, Mike, Jerry and all others) who preformed work in my home after flooding damage resulted from a broken water line caused by the 2020 TX winter storm. Allan and his group were super responsive, knowledgeable, skilled and made the experience a positive one. They were all extremely professional and courteous (cleaned up in all areas they worked in) and efficient throughout the entire process. Prices were fair and reasonable! No need to look any further! I highly endorse Allan and team @ AC Cornerstone Building for a job well done read less
- Aztec ElectricFantastic quality and service! Had Brandon and team do a major job for me. On time everyday, worked a fast pace. Amazing amount of work accomplished every time I checked in. Every issue found had a great idea to resolve it. Everything was done with high quality. Great company to work with. All done at a very fair price. Will always be my go to from now on read less
- Ferguson Remodeling & Construction LLCJeremy is not only an excellent contractor but also trustworthy. He's great at explaining what needs to be done and what's happening during construction. He's able to see your vision and turn it into reality. After our bathroom remodel, he's become our go-to contractor.
- Max Electrical ServicesThey scheduled me within a few days, but due to a cancellation, he got to me faster. They were fast and efficient (the tasks were straightforward, though). The guy replacing the light switch answered my questions, and changed procedures slightly when I requested them. (For example, I wanted connections to the switch's side screws instead of the back screws, so I could see and test them more easily in the future.) Reasonable price read less
- 21st Century Painting & Roofing LLCI was completely satisfied with the quality of the work, professionalism of the Owner and crew and that they completed the entire project within the quoted schedule all at a very reasonable price. At the end of each work day, the crew organized and removed any garbage and kept me informed of what will take place the following day(s) before leaving read less
- 21st Century Painting & Roofing LLCThe painters were very pleasant and responsive to requests. They installed new outside light fixtures in place of the old ones they had removed in order to paint and they gave me extra time to wash the windows before replacing the sun screens. Very happy with the results.
- Morningstar Landscaping & Construction Inc.Jodi and her crew were great to work with. It is obvious that she has high standards and won’t call a job complete until it’s just right. Listened to all of our ideas and went way above what we expected. Hoping to use Morningstar again for future landscaping projects.
- Veteran Electric IncVeteran Electric contacted me and scheduled appointment immediately after I submitted my request through Angie’s List. Veteran Electric arrived when scheduled and Jonathan (electrician) explained why my kitchen light was no longer working. Jonathan explained the installation of the ceiling fans and then provided a price for the work to be done. He was friendly and professional. Jonathan cleaned up work areas and disposed of my broken light fixture read less
- Dunman Electric LLCCody and Adrian were super nice and did a great job. They installed our fan, also fix so outlet instalation mistakes I made, explained what I had done wrong, and explained where my GFCI trip was. Quite satisfied with the work done.
- Malco Electric IncOK. Workmen showed up on time, and did the work required. No drop cloths were laid down, so there was a fair amount of cleanup required after the contractor left. Not super-impressed with the quality of the work done, but it was adequate. It would have been better had *all* the ceiling locations been marked for our approval before any installation read less
Lights in Manchaca
- Business Description:Health and safety are always our highest priority. In light of COVID-19, we are taking extra measures -- including social distancing and increased PPE/sanitation procedures -- to protect the health of our community and team as we continue to provide service. In short, you can expect the same great service but with some modifications for the protection of all involved. We are a local, family-owned business that has been serving the greater Austin area since 1976. Over the last 40+ years, we h.. read lessRecent Review:It took five attempts to get someone beyond the initial phone contact to return a call. In all of these attempts, I left a message with someone who I was told would contact me. On the fifth attempt I was able to arrange an appointment for someone to come by for an estimate. They did not show to the appointment nor did they call to indicate they were unable to make the appointmen read lessDonald M.
- Business Description:Malco Electric, Inc. is a family owned and operated business since 1983. Randy Mallory is a Master Electrician with the expertise required to meet all your residential, commercial, and industrial electrical needs. 24 hour emergency service available. Free estimates are for homeowners only and do not include inspections read lessRecent Review:OK. Workmen showed up on time, and did the work required. No drop cloths were laid down, so there was a fair amount of cleanup required after the contractor left. Not super-impressed with the quality of the work done, but it was adequate. It would have been better had *all* the ceiling locations been marked for our approval before any installation read lessRandolph M.
- Business Description:Dunman Electric provides expert electrical installation and electrical repair options to customers in the Austin, Round Rock, Georgetown, and San Marcos areas of Texas. Our aim is to be the next electrical service company you use, and the only electrical company you’ll contact in the future. We work hard to deliver the very best quality repairs and installations, and the most friendly service you’ve ever experienced. Whenever you contact our office, you'll meet one of our pleasant call takers.. read lessRecent Review:Cody had his work cut out for him trying to untangle our messed up attempt at re-wiring the bathroom heater/fan. He figured it out and everything works great now! The price was very reasonable for the amount of time it took to work through the issue. We would definitely use Dunman Electric again read lessJack M.
- Business Description:If you need an electrician in Austin Metro Area or Travis, Hayes, Williamson Counties, let Mr. Electric of Austin help you. Whether its installing, repairing or upgrading, Mr. Electric has a solution for your Austin, Round Rock and Pflugerville area homes and businesses. With around the clock availability for emergency services, our team offers several services that could benefit not only your home or business, but also the environment. Whether it’s for safety and security or specialty lighti.. read lessRecent Review:We had great experiences with a very smart woman electrician from Mr. Electric in the past to replace garage light fixtures and repair some interior kitchen light shorts, so they were top of our list to call for the new issues. However, when I called the person fielding the call told me they do not do repairs of exterior lights and would only replace the entire fixtures, even for the one that simply has a stuck base of a lightbulb in it because a bulb broke when we were changing it. Why would they not repair external light fixtures and only do entire replacements of them? It seems very odd. They could not refer me to another electrician who does repair external fixtures, so here I am taking a look at Angi reviews read lessLisa Z.
- Business Description:Electrical Services, Ceiling Fans, LightingRecent Review:Overall he contacted me fast, He explained what he thought the problem was, the electric company i used did the project for a way lower price than this company offered. I am not sure of the reasoning of why this company was offering to do the job for $500 more than it cost me in the end read lessAmber J.
- Business Description:KW Electric is your local electrician in Cedar Creek, TX. We service Bastrop, Blanco, Hays, Travis, and Williamson counties. With 23 years of experience, we are well qualified to handle all of your residential and commercial electrical needs. We are expert troubleshooters that can efficiently identify and repair any electrical issues you might be experiencing. We offer many services such as: ceiling fan installations, light fixture replacements, new circuits, replace outlets and switches, who.. read lessRecent Review:Outstanding performance. Prompt, polite, and well informed on the work performed. I will recommend KW to all my family and friends.Jeff M.
- Business Description:We are proud to be San Antonio's largest residential heating and air conditioning contractor. From the moment you call until the job is done, our goal is your 100% satisfaction. If the job is not done right, we will make it right read lessRecent Review:I had a problem with my AC and called them for a service appointment. John Wayne has a good reputation, so I chose to call them and they were quick to respond. The tech who came to my residence was very friendly and professional, however, he seemed more like a sales rep than a technician. After a few hours and $950 worth of work, he indicated that the HVAC system was not repairable. He created a quote for various options to install a new system. I had previously researched average costs for replacement of a 5 ton / 16 SEER system, which averaged approximately $9-10K for a reputable company with reliable brands. The first option the tech provided was for $40,600, which was a little surprising. He offered several options, with the cheapest being $10,700 for the lowest quality equipment and least warranty. He indicated that the primary difference between John Wayne and other companies is the quality and training of the employees. He also used typical sales techniques, such as “why would you feel different tomorrow” when I indicated that I’d prefer to think about the decisive overnight. During research online, I saw that John Wayne uses Amana products, which are a little more expensive but highly rated and manufactured here in Texas. I purchased a system one echelon higher than the lowest priced system for $13,700, still well-above what I was prepare to pay; however, the tech indicated that they would waive the outstanding $950 bill if I purchased the system and they would be able to install the next day. The next morning, four techs arrived, all pleasant and professional; however, only one appeared to be a trained technician, while the other three appeared to be labor for assisting and conducting menial tasks, such as cleaning the ducts. Within the first hour, two of them accidentally shattered several sconces on the chandelier in my dining room when a piece of equipment fell while cleaning a duct. They are still here in my house installing, but I truly feel like paid too much. Again, I don’t doubt that they are a solid company, but feel like was pressed by a salesman rather than a technician when I needed an urgent problem addressed. I believe I could’ve purchased just as good of a system, maybe better, from a reliable company for a few thousand dollars less read lessShane F.
- Business Description:At Alpha One Electric, PLLC, we help our clients stay out of the dark by providing electrical services to illuminate their environments. We specialize in repairing, replacing, and upgrading faulty or outdated electrical equipment, fixtures, and wiring. In doing electrical work, we feel a great sense of accomplishment knowing we assisted in making a client’s electrical visions become a reality. read lessRecent Review:He did a great job, same day as the inspection and quote.Jesse H.
- Business Description:Specializing in electrical work! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today read less
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Electrical Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Call today for electrical services read lessRecent Review:The electricians were courteous, clean, and did an excellent job installing a sub panel in my garage. I was a Operations/Project Manager for the State of Florida for 12 years. I have dealt with a ton of contractors in all the different trades and these guys are top notch read lessDerrick Sub-panel Garage Spring Branch N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
There are three main types of light bulbs on the market: incandescent light bulbs, compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs), and light-emitting diodes (LEDs). Keep reading to find out which light bulbs are the best for your space.
Baseboard heaters can be an excellent option for homeowners on a budget. This cost guide will help you determine what type of baseboard heaters work best for your home and what factors influence the overall project cost.
Find lights in
- Mountain City
- Sunset Valley
- West Lake Hills
- Bee Cave
- Del Valle
- The Hills
- Cedar Creek
- San Marcos
- Dripping Springs
- Lago Vista
- Point Venture
lights in Manchaca
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Essential Quality Electrical Services2000 Frontier
Spring Branch, Texas
- 1020 Glass Art & Decor3202 West Anderson Lane 202
- 21st Century Painting & Roofing LLC9811 Beck Cir
- 360 Digital Systems1450 W Grand Parkway S #G247
- 512 Electric llc5617 Siragusa Dr
- 911 Electric LLC1308 Old Mill Road
Cedar Park, Texas
- Essential Quality Electrical Services
- A TO Z HANDYMAN SERVICE12606 CRYSTAL CREEK DR
- A&P electrical services llc 712 Red Tails Dr
- A+ Renovations, LLC9705 Burnet Rd 405
- A+ septic and vacuum23205 windy valley rd
- A+ Sprinklers & Landscape4417 Chickasaw Ct
- A-One Electric5802 Abilene Trail
- A-Plus Air Conditioning & Home Solutions2116 White Horse Trail
- A1 Energy Services705 Clarence Bohls
- AAA Handyman Home ImprovementPO Box 143388
- ABC Home & Commercial Services - Austin9475 E. Hwy 290
- Able Electric Inc135 Belton St
- AC Electric6803 Cactus Crossing
- Acepartys.com12220 Hunters Chase Dr
- Acuna Electric
- ADT Security Services Inc3755 S Capital Of Texas Hwy
- ADVANCED A/V SOLUTIONS3616 FAR WEST BLVD 117-282
- Advanced Wiring12329 Cahone Trail
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Affordable Restoration Austin810 US Highway 183 S
- AHA Woodworks3010 Jubilee Trail
- Alchemikal Colour585 Link Dr.
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- All Good Roofing & Additions9415 Burnet Rd Suite 310
- All Trades Construction1267 Alta Vista Rd.
- Allied Contractors, LLC711 Summit St
- Alpha One Electric, PLLC4100 W Slaughter Ln
- Altruistic Home Repair/RemodelPO BOX 152156
- AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION6851 FM 1105
- ANYTHING AROUND THE HOUSE HOME REPAIRS10421 Old Manchaca Road 200
- AQUA TERRA IRRIGATION6912 E Highway 290
- Arc Fault Electrical Services, LLCP.O. Box 201842
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- ARCHADECK OF AUSTIN402A W Palm Valley Blvd. #309
Round Rock, Texas
- Archer Electric8903 Texas Sun Dr
- Armadillo Electrical Services5720 Blue Bluff Rd
- Arroyo Electric603 Louis Henna Blvd Ste 197 197, OMB 113
Round Rock, Texas
- ASAP Windows & Siding6401 Burnet Ln
- Astoria Lighting Co11715 Astoria Dr
- ATX Design Studio1921 Overland Stage Rd
Dripping Springs, Texas
- ATX Dream Team, LLC1502 W 5th
- ATX Handyman744 West William Cannon Dr Unit 1080
- ATX Remodeling11913 Rotherham rive
- ATX Remodeling Pros11411 Research Blvd 514
- ATX Technologies3945 Rolling Canyon Trail
Round Rock, Texas
- Austin Custom Decks1420 Cypress Creek Suite 200-140
Cedar Park, Texas
- Austin Handyman & Remodeling375 Amber Ash Dr
- Austin Handyman LLC4408 Spicewood Springs Rd
- Austin home systems1404 W 6th St
- Austin Kitchen & Bath10620 Burnet Rd
- Austin Scenic Restoration2028 Kaiser Drive
- Austinhandimon.com13425 FM 620
- AVAIL-TECHNOLOGIES & CABLING2811 La Frontera Blvd 2213
- A TO Z HANDYMAN SERVICE
- B&C home theaters2935 cr 200
- Bam Bam Renovation and Repair10200 Sprinkle Rd
- Batas Services, LLC1022 Bass Ave
Port Isabel, Texas
- Bear County Contracting LLC405 Winterfield Dr Unit 104
- BENEDETTI ELECTRICAL SERVICES1504 Clearwater Dr
- Best Austin Handyman & Remodeling6505 Willamette Dr
- BILL PHILEN8524 FOXHOUND TRAIL
- Billman Construction and Home Repair288 N. Gaines Rd
Cedar Creek, Texas
- Blaker Restorations & Remodeling INC3630 Cheyenne
Round Rock, Texas
- Blue Paw Energy Svc LLC2028 E Ben White BLVD 240-1922
- Bond's Televison & Electronics Inc1010 W Lynn St
- Bowne Electric Inc2120 Denton Dr Ste 106
- Brady's Distinctive Lighting1807 W 35th St
- BRADY'S DISTINCTIVE LIGHTING1807 W 35TH ST
- BRIETH ELECTRIC1300 Bootys Crossing Rd
- B&C home theaters
- C.G ElECTRIC
- Capital City Electric13021, Legendary dr
- Casa Dolce Custom Remodeling5813 Anselm Ct
- Cedar Park Home Services613 Cactus Flower Dr
Cedar Park, Texas
- Centex Audio IncPO Box 1291
Round Rock, Texas
- Centex Lift Company10616 Coreopsis Dr
- CGC Construction11411 Research Blvd.
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Clements Electric Texas LLC12329 Cahone Trl
- Collectic Home2785 Bee Caves Rd
- Corrigan lightning protection 4401 Little Rd
- Cory Farrell Electric LLCPO Box 1056
- Cox Electric Services707 Serenada Dr
- CRsolar Electrical Contracting100 W Pflugerville Pkwy Ste 110
- Cummings Construction2624 Butterfly Dr.
- Custom solar electric10607 Etta
- C.G ElECTRIC
- D & M ELECTRIC151 COUNTY RD 179
- D & M Handyman Services6402 Porter St
- D & W Lighting6403 Burnet Ln
- Davis Lightning Protection 418 Russell St
Fort Worth, Texas
- Decker Electric9101 La Cresada Dr Apt 2036
- Decorating Den Interiors414 Thistlewood Dr
- Decorating Den Interiors116 Big Sky Cv
- Diamond T Services Co1626 Tammi Ln
- Dio Electrical LLCPO Box 380858
San Antonio, Texas
- Diversified Electric Service, Inc.814 Shady Hollow Drive
- Down to Earth Home Improvement3210 Hampton Rd
- D & M ELECTRIC