Scoop Le Poop Pet Waste Removal Service

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2007

PO Box 70975

Houston, TX 77270

Scoop le Poop has a eco-friendly trained staff with multi-vehicles from our small trucks for pet waste removal of small critters to our roll-off trucks that can pick-up horse manure to soil transport,trash hauling,debris removal, etc. Keeps the smell and flies away along with killing any bacteria left behind....

12/11/2014

Catherine S.

They are reliable and professional and they love my dogs!

Description of Work
They come twice a week and scoop the poop.

Category pooper scoopers

[Member name removed], Scoop Le Poop's waste specialist would like to thank you for your time in giving us an A rating. Our waste specialist's are the front lines of Scoop Le Poops services in combating the waste wars in your back yard. Being reliable ( rain, freeze or sunshine), professionals and most importantly getting to play with the dogs as they greet us with a bark and tail wag makes the job more meaningful. We have relayed your comments to our staff and appreciate your support in our small business.

04/26/2014

Stephanie J.

Sergio was very professional from the beginning of the process to the end. He was attentive to detail, courteous, communicative and trustworthy. My Angie's Deal had expired, so he charged me an additional amount to cover the service, but it was worth the investment, because of the excellent job that he did. I was not able to handle the additional cost of signing up for weekly service, but he quoted me a fair price.

Description of Work
Scoop Le Poop sanitized and deodorized my yard from dog waste.

Category pooper scoopers

[removed member name], Thank you for your constructive comments. We appreciate all feed back and make sure we can grow from it every year. We do our best as a small business to offer competitive rates. Although we are not the least expensive in the business, you genuinely get what you pay for at Scoop le Poop. We are the most experience eco-friendly pooper scoopers in Texas and truly love our job. We would love to have you as a customer. If you ever need us again for a one-time cleaning give us a call. Thank you again for your patronage.

05/17/2013

Andreana R.

I have been using this service for almost 2 months now and I have been very pleased. They were quick to respond to my request for service. Sergio was very courteous and professional, he came out and explained the services to me. I have 3 dogs including a very large 120 lbs dog and it was difficult to keep up with the waste removal, especially since I have to admit it is not one of my favorite chores. Scoop le poop comes out once a week and cleans and treats my backyard, and it has been wonderful to have a clean backyard. This service is worth every penny.

Description of Work
Weekly dog waste removal for 3 dogs.

Category pooper scoopers

[member name removed], Thank you for your kind words and appreciation of our service provided to you and your dogs ( Family). We can't thank you enough for taking time out of your busy day to provide unbiased information to the community. We love ALL of our customers as one big dog pack. Welcome to the eco-friendly family.

05/09/2013

Shannon B.

The price depends on the size of the yard and the number of dogs that the customer has. There's never a trace of anything left. I've never seen the guy do it because he comes in and then he's out. So I've never seen him even once. My satisfaction with them is perfect. They do such a good job. I had surgery and I wasn't able to go out in the yard myself, and that's why I hired these people to do it. I can go out now, but they do such a good job that I let them keep doing it. From the guy that comes and does the job to the guy that manages, are just top notch.

Description of Work
I use Scoop Le Poop Pet Waste Removal Service for removing pet waste removal. They come out every Wednesday and I have 2 dogs. They spray the yard and disinfect. They clean everything up.

Category pooper scoopers

It is with great pleasure, I respond to your comments on Scoop Le Poop's service. It takes time and commitment to go out of your way and give a write up on our business. We are thankful for your efforts and support in our service. Although we are not perfect, we strive to keep our customers fully satisfied. One of our customer service secrets is having a POOP Ninja ( Nelson). Our Ninja ( pet waste technician) will come and clean your back yard without you knowing we were there. [member name removed] again thank you for the ratings and we hope you can relax and let us do the dirty work.

04/10/2013

Lisa M.

Sergio walked the entire yard first and then did a thorough job cleaning the yard. He did a walk through with me afterward. He did a great job. I recommend the service.

Description of Work
Poop from two dogs scooped from my back yard.

03/27/2013

Bryan C.

Sergio showed up for our first meeting and explained the and quot;what, when and howand quot; to me. Since then, his man has shown up every Friday at 8 am just promised and cleaned my yard.

Description of Work
I can't say enough about these guys. I have recommended them to a few friends and will continue to do so. Very professional, very prompt and my dogs love them as well.

Category pooper scoopers

[member name removed], we can't thank you enough for taking the time and effort to give us such a nice write up. Customer’s honest comments and experience of our service is what keeps us motivated to continue providing such a service. Thank you.

06/28/2012

Kathleen & Bill L.

We have two large dogs, and two medium dogs. As responsibile dog owners, we like to make sure we are on premises, and the dogs are in the house, when someone we do not know is on the property. We tried to set up a window of time when this company would come each week, which they were unwilling to do. Then we ask if they would give us a phone call so we could be on premises when they were here, they would not do this either. We would not recomend this service to anyone who has large dogs, more than two dogs, or is a responsible dog owner. As anyone who has dealt with dogs should be aware, when the and quot;human/ownerand quot; is away, the pack mentality takes over to protect their home. This is a recipe for mishap. We strive to maintain safety for all by making sure when new people come to our home, either we are here, or the dogs are crated. Again, we DO NOT RECOMMEND A COMPANY WHO WILL NOT WORK WITH HOMEOWNERS FOR THE SAFETY OF THE PETS AND FOR THE SAFETY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES. We will give our business, our per trip tips, and cool drinks to another company!

Description of Work
My husband and I are recently disabled, and are unable to pick up the dog waste anymore. We have had a service, but they have had employees quit, etc., and are having difficulty maintaining their quality, so we were looking for another service.

Category pooper scoopers

In response to this uncalled for rating of a "D" we feel that Angieslist management get involved. We received a call yesterday from the members in regards to acquiring our service for their yard on a weekly basis. I explained our service and policies as we always do to potential customers. During the explanation of service, it was apparent that the member was upset due to another pet waste removal company not taking the pet waste off property. She just wanted to know how much and what days we would come out without the details of what our service includes. As they were both on speaker phone, the husband interjected and asked if we could call every time before we come out AND a specific time. This was explained because he has a abused aggressive dog that needed to be put up before we entered the back yard. As I explained to them both, we appreciate the safety it provides for us. We have no problem working with dogs in the back as the greetings we get are often better then us humans. We CANNOT service your property at a specific time of day nor can we call you or every customer before we come to their homes. If we call and you don’t answer, yet we are already on our way, what then? Yes, we have to pay for the cost of the fuel and time. We can service you on the day you requested, but if we get another customer that is closer where we start service on our route it would prevent us from committing to the time and quality service we strive daily to provide to our loyal customers. The members, We don’t deserve your hurtful comment to our service and reputation just because we can’t call contacts you at a specific time you want our service to be there. There are other companies you could have check out and moved on. We have NEVER had an issue with someone slandering our name and service because of our policies in which we have the rights to. In response to this uncalled for rating of a "D" we feel that Angieslist management get involved. We received a call yesterday from the members in regards to acquiring our service for their yard on a weekly basis. I explained our service and policies as we always do to potential customers. During the explanation of service, it was apparent that the member was upset due to another pet waste removal company not taking the pet waste off property. She just wanted to know how much and what days we would come out without the details of what our service includes. As they were both on speaker phone, the husband interjected and asked if we could call every time before we come out AND a specific time. This was explained because he has a abused aggressive dog that needed to be put up before we entered the back yard. As I explained to them both, we appreciate the safety it provides for us. We have no problem working with dogs in the back as the greetings we get are often better then us humans. We CANNOT service your property at a specific time of day nor can we call you or every customer before we come to their homes. If we call and you don’t answer, yet we are already on our way, what then? Yes, we have to pay for the cost of the fuel and time. We can service you on the day you requested, but if we get another customer that is closer where we start service on our route it would prevent us from committing to the time and quality service we strive daily to provide to our loyal customers. The members, We don’t deserve your hurtful comment to our service and reputation just because we can’t call contacts you at a specific time you want our service to be there. There are other companies you could have check out and moved on. We have NEVER had an issue with someone slandering our name and service because of our policies in which we have the rights to.

01/17/2012

Susie R.

They did a fantastic job. It really exceeded my expectations. They were courteous, honest, timely and professional. Even though the job far exceeded what they normally have to do for a one time clean up and was outside their normal service area, I could not be more happy with the result.

Description of Work
Refurb of dog run left by prior owners in horrible shape. They removed 52 bags of smelly waste and sanitized the area. I was unable to even stand on the patio due to the horrible smell next to the run prior to their service and now I can enjoy it.

12/29/2011

Scott P.

I spoke with the owner about a potential reoccurring service. Was told the day and frequency of the service. On the day scheduled I was called and told their truck had broke down and they were not sure when they could respond but. someone would be out that day even if they arrived in a personal vehicle. It would be unmarked but,, the individual would arrive in a company uniform. Someone came out and did an excellent job and I asked about a reoccurring service. I was told the owner would contact me and I never received a response. I called them and left a couple of messages and finally got a phone call from someone that I was too far out (Katy area) for them to do a reoccurring service. In my previous phone call with the owner, I explained where I lived and that I was in a major subdivision next to Katy. He said they serviced this area all the time and was not a problem. I have since found another service and am happy but, due to poor communication I can not recommend this service.

Description of Work
Did a great job of cleaning up the yard. They use a deodorization technique that is pointless as it is outside. More of a marketing gimick. Thoroughly cleaned up the yard although they do not remove the waste but leave it in a bag near your garbage cans. I find the price a bit steep for services performed. They use a rake and a scoop with a plastic bag attached to cleanse the area then go over the entire area with a chemical to help break down any remaining waste that is not visible. The last step is to apply a deodorizer.

Category pooper scoopers

We have tried to contact this customer with no results due to call back number not in service. Our drivers always take notes of customers’ requests and our experience with them. Our notes state, we called the customers home and mother answered letting us know that her son works at night and would return our phone call. We did not receive a call back nor any complaint from customers concerns. Scoop le Poop strive to give a fair price for a the quality of service we provide. Our company has had research done on our eco-friendly disinfectant and deodorizer to maintain the smell and bacteria build up in our customer’s back yards with great success. Please note our disinfectant is not a up sell it is genuine necessity for back yards that need real disinfecting and deodorizing. We hope that all who read this will take in consideration; we do our best to keep it clean.

12/16/2011

KYLE L.

They are the best company to deal with! They're very responsive and dependable. Sergio, the owner, is pleasant and nice. I think he runs a great business, and I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
They help to keep my yard maintained by cleaning up after my two dogs.

Advantage Fencing, LLC

We are a competitive company guaranteed to meet or beat any legitimate companies prices. We are insured and bonded. We offer free estimates and in most circumstances we require no money down to start project. We accept all major credit cards. Call now and ask about our labor only prices starting at $3.50 per foot.

Rockin'D Fencing

We accept Mastercard, Visa, Cash & Checks. On residential jobs we require a 50% deposit when the bid is accepted and signed. Commercial jobs payments are determined when the job is discussed. We offer public servant & military discounts to include the men and women of our Armed Services, police officers, fireman, government law enforcement and people who serve to keep our country and communities safe.

Precision Fabrication

Pooper Scoopers
    Apartments
    Animal Breeders/Brokers
    Animal Rescues/Shelters
    Animal Grooming
    Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard

Pet waste disposal, disinfects and deodorizes residential and commercial properties, kennels, dog runs, backyards, garages, or commercial real estate (town homes, condos, apartment complex), cat litter box cleaning, critter poop in attic, events & one-time pickup. Horse stables and equestian manure removal