Keep your dog safe by securing your yard and offering more stimulation and schooling. These tips will help keep your pup from running away from home.
Get matched with top fence contractors in Atlanta, GA
There are 23 highly-rated local dog fence installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Dog Fencing Reviews in Atlanta
- Pet Stop of North Georgia, Inc.Almost three years after installation of the system with two Ultra receivers for our German Shepherds, one of the receivers stopped working. PetStop of North GA replaced the receiver under warranty and sent it back very quickly. Their level of service and the quality of the system is outstanding. It's the only system that has ever worked with our large dogs
- Atlanta DogWatch Hidden FenceOur dog learned very quickly and stays clear of the white flags in the back yard and won’t even go out the front door. She also responds very well with the “watch out” command when she starts chasing a bird or squirrel and looks like she’s going to get too close to the fence. This has worked very well for us! Installation and training were extremely professional, pleasant and easy to work with. We are extremely happy with the results and happy that our dog will no longer be at risk of running into the busy road
- Atlanta DogWatch Hidden FenceWe had an electric fence installed in our yard. The representatives were knowledgeable and accommodating. They even helped train my pup! I would recommend this business.
- Atlanta DogWatch Hidden FenceWe are very happy with the fence we had installed! The person we worked with to get a quote patiently answered our questions and also provided suggestions that we considered before choosing the option that was best for our family. The technician that installed the hidden fence was professional, very knowledgeable, and answered our questions. The trainer that came was very friendly and patient. She was readily available to answer any questions we had even after the training was completed. Our pets are safe and secure
- Atlanta DogWatch Hidden FenceDogWatch Atlanta has literally changed the quality of life for our dog--and our family! The system is awesome...it keeps him contained and he is SO HAPPY TO BE OUTSIDE!!! Sarah has been amazing to work with--the training we received was excellent and our dog is now free to roam our entire yard! They did a great job of coming up with a plan to allow delivery drivers a safe zone that our dog can't get to (not that he would hurt them, but they don't know that). Could not be happier with this investment. Thanks so much Atlanta DogWatch hidden fence
- Atlanta DogWatch Hidden FenceWe have a lab who loved to roam around and was becoming a nightmare to our neighbors. We contacted dogwatch who were prompt with their responses and were even able to give us an estimate while I was at work. Once the fence was installed a trainer came out the same day. She was very helpful and answered all my questions. My lab took to the fence with no problem and has saved us so much stress. Dogwatch called us many times to check and and see how everything was. We recommend dog watch to everyone!! We live in a neighborhood where seeing a Dogwatch sign is very common
- Atlanta DogWatch Hidden FenceThe DogWatch fence has been a lifesaver for us. I had no idea the amount of underlying stress I was experiencing every time our dog ran through our neighbors yards (and then I had to chase her). After 8 months of doing this, I finally called DogWatch. It has been such a relief to just let our dog run freely in the yard and know that she will still stay in our yard, whether we are outside with her or not. Everyone I have interacted with at DogWatch has been professional, responsive and easy to work with. I would highly recommend DogWatch
- Affordable Fence Of GeorgiaBetty and Mike are a dynamic duo! They did an excellent job on our backyard fence installation. This is the second time I have hired them to install a fence, and both times they exceeded our expectations. They gave great aesthetic, safety, and privacy advice and helped us make the best decision did our family’s needs. Not to mention their price was highly competitive and beat out others. They stayed on schedule, and worked hard throughout the project. We highly recommend them
- Atlanta DogWatch Hidden FenceWe absolutely love DogWatch Hidden Fence. Our Great Pyrenees dogs kept escaping our fenced yard which would result in having to search for them for hours. They helped us come up with a hidden fence solution to keep them contained. They are prompt for appointments and happy to answer any questions we had. Also, they really emphasize training the dogs to recognize the hidden fence boundaries so that they are not receiving unnecessary boundary corrections. I would heartily recommend this company to anyone who has dogs who are escape artists
- Atlanta DogWatch Hidden FenceDogWatch was referred to me by a neighbor. They were extremely knowledgeable and quick to respond to all of my questions about a Hidden Fence for our new puppy. We live close to a busy road and I was very concerned about our new puppy getting out of our yard and running out into the nearby busy road. When the trainer came out to meet our puppy, she gave me her cell number and told me to call her anytime with questions. We have since bought more products from DogWatch and have referred many friends. We are extremely happy with the fence and service
Last update on April 14, 2022
Dog Fence Installers in Atlanta
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dog fence installer articles
The cost to install an electric fence depends on your yard size and how many animals you own. We’ll cover all the costs of installing an electric fence here.
Learn about keeping rabbits out of garden patches using common methods. Find out which organic and man-made deterrents, such as fences, are most effective.
Find dog fence installers in
Fence Companies in Atlanta, GA
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Workhorse Quality Construction LLC387 Lawton st
Atlanta, Georgia 30310
- Workhorse Quality Construction LLC
- AA Handyman330 North Crosslane Rd.
Monroe, Georgia 30656
- Adam Free Multi-Services704 Amy Ct
Woodstock, Georgia 30188
- Affordable Fence Of Georgia899 Brackett Road
Marietta, Georgia 30066
- akrc5965 Surrey Ct.
Cumming, Georgia 30028
- Allied Fence Co Inc430 Veterans Memorial Hwy
Mableton, Georgia 30126
- American Iron Outdoors LLC600 Blue Jay Dr
Rockmart, Georgia 30153
- Amigo Fence and Stain, LLC161 Andrew Dr
Stockbridge, Georgia 30281
- Atlanta DogWatch Hidden Fence1025 Nine North Dr Suite A
Alpharetta, Georgia 30004
- Atlanta Omega Fence102 Denson Dr
Cumming, Georgia 30040
- AA Handyman
- Lake Oconee Fence and Decks210 River Lake Dr
Eatonton, Georgia 31024
- Lake Oconee Fence and Decks
- North Georgia Entry Solutions, Inc.865 Saddleback Way
Lawrenceville, Georgia 30045
- North Georgia Entry Solutions, Inc.
- Trimlawn Landscape Services IncPO Box 1024
Lilburn, Georgia 30048
- Trimlawn Landscape Services Inc
- VISTA DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION LLC3520 Daylon Dr
Cumming, Georgia 30028
- VISTA DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION LLC
Dog fence installers that service Atlanta
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.