Learn about keeping rabbits out of garden patches using common methods. Find out which organic and man-made deterrents, such as fences, are most effective.
Get matched with top fence contractors in Tampa, FL
There are 16 highly-rated local dog fence installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Dog Fencing Reviews in Tampa
- Florida State FenceI'm very happy with our new aluminum fence (dog run) installed by Florida State Fence. While other companies didn't seem to be interested in our business, Eric was very attentive and came in with a fair price. He met us at our home, listened carefully to our needs, and sent out a very qualified team to install it. They showed up when promised and did a good job. Definitely recommend and will use them again
- J Rivers Fence, LLCThe crew was extremely professional & the job was superior. They followed my instructions to the letter. I was quite impressed when I first met Jeremy over a year ago, but was unable to install the fence at that time. I contacted him for an updated quote & selected his company to complete the project. I'm very happy with their work
- J Rivers Fence, LLCJ Rivers did a great job, exactly what we were looking for at a very fair price and in a pretty quick time frame. Jeremy was very accommodating and pleasant to work with an he worked with us to develop the “look” we were trying to achieve. I would recommend J Rivers and their crew to anyone needing fence work and I would definitely use them again on other fencing projects
- John Clark of Handyman ServicesJohn had some issues with the deck but made sure that they were taken care of. I would recommend him.
- Florida State FenceThis company went out of its way to ensure that my fence was done on time and on budget. They were willing to make last minute changes oh, the individual I worked with worked with my homeowner's association and the Builder to make the process as painless as possible. I recommend them to anyone needing their service
- Florida State FenceWe quoted a vinyl fence with about 4 different companies and ended up hiring Florida Stare Fence. Their pricing was in the middle. Very happy with the customer service and the overall quality. I especially like their gate hardware over everyone else.
- Florida State FenceThey were prompt and courteous. Price was great. The workers were fast, friendly and very professional. Cleaned up all debrie, and didn't "bury" it. Our neighbor had a fence installed a year ago, which we split the cost on our adjoining property side, by another company. In comparison, Fl. State puts them to shame in all aspects. We plan to have them install more fence to our investment property. I highly recommend them
- Florida State FenceOur contact, James, was amazing. We got a quote right away and we wanted to do the job immediately. We got on his schedule but then the quarantine happened. Despite all of that, he kept in touch with us and made sure to get our fence installation done as soon as he could. His crew worked so fast, cleaned up when they were done and our new fence looks amazing! We would definitely work with this company again
- Florida State FenceInstallers were quick, effective and clean. Fence was up in a few hours(144sq) The didn’t leave a mess. The Fence looks perfect. Couldn’t be happier with it
- John Clark of Handyman ServicesJohn did a fantastic job and truthfully that is saying something since I am a property manager multiple luxury Condo units in Tampa and the surrounding. He is punctual, checks his work, cleans up after himself, is experienced, and knowledgeable in an array of areas. He is really my preferred handyman for my home projects in Manatee County
Last update on October 29, 2021
Dog Fence Installers in Tampa
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dog fence installer articles
Learning how to build a dog house can save you money and give your pup a special place of their own. Here's a step-by-step guide to building a DIY dog house.
Does your normally cool-headed dog go berzerk when they spot your neighbor’s pooch through a fence? Try these 7 tips to prevent dog fence fighting.
Find dog fence installers in
Fence Companies in Tampa, FL
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- C&S Improvements IncPO Box 89128
Tampa, Florida 33689
- FLORIDA FENCE OF TAMPA BAY4607 N FLORIDA AVE
Tampa, Florida 33603
- Florida State Fence4330 S 66th St
Tampa, Florida 33619
- Invisible Fence of Tampa5413 Golden Dr
Tampa, Florida 33634
- J Rivers Fence, LLC7607 S Mascotte St
Tampa, Florida 33616
- LSC & Partners, INC18535 Bridle Club Dr
Tampa, Florida 33647
- McConnie Fence4707 S 30th Ave
Tampa, Florida 33619
- C&S Improvements Inc
- County Sanitation & Recylcing, Inc12021 Hicks Rd
Hudson, Florida 34669
- County Sanitation & Recylcing, Inc
- Grizzly Creek Home Services LLC5818 Fishhawk Ridge Dr
Lithia, Florida 33547
- Grizzly Creek Home Services LLC
- Iga Construction6970 wallis rd Suite 1c
West Palm Beach, Florida 33413
- Iga Construction
- Midlands Fence308 Chickadee Lane
Lugoff, South Carolina 29078
- Midlands Fence
- Stingers Mobile Services LLC5438 Lockwood Ridge Rd
Bradenton, Florida 34203
- Stingers Mobile Services LLC
- Venefence Corp1004 American Way
Kissimmee, Florida 34741
- Venefence Corp
Dog fence installers that service Tampa
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.