Learn about keeping rabbits out of garden patches using common methods. Find out which organic and man-made deterrents, such as fences, are most effective.
Get matched with top fence contractors in Los Angeles, CA
There are 10 highly-rated local dog fence installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Dog Fencing Reviews in Los Angeles
- Hernandez FencingThe installation went flawless. Done in the amount of time indicated when we hired them. Great attitude and the team were very respectful!
- Victory Builders Construction, Inc.Deanne and her team were very responsive right from the start. They were out to review the project the next day after I called them and a professional estimate was emailed to me. I approved the job and we set 7/16 for install. The crew arrived on time, reviewed the scope of the job with me to confirm and got to work. Posts were installed in both existing cement and dirt with quick-set. The fencing was up in no time and the complete job took about 6 hours. The crews clean up was honestly the best I've ever seen. They hosed down the new fence to make it shine and my backyard looked like they were never here. Highly recommend!!
- BOB'S HANDYMAN & REPAIRAmazing. Bob completed the job at less cost than his estimate and that included a second task that was not even in the estimate. The job required cutting a hole in drywall that had wallpaper on it and Bob was able to drill holes in the studs behind the drywall and pass wires through the holes thereby leaving the drywall looking great. He has a great knack for figuring out innovative solutions to your problems that minimize cost while making the results look great. I will continue to use him. He is very honest
- Deco ConstructionFred and Ali met with us at the house and we discussed the project. We did not have a clear plan as to what we wanted to do but both father and son had some great advice and suggestions. By the end of our first meeting, we had a pretty clear plan and knew we could trust Deco with our project. The work began promptly, Fred or Ali were constantly visiting the job site, following up with our many requests and changes, and making sure we were kept up to date. As the work progressed we were more and more excited about our new home. The owners are knowlagable, the workers are courteous and skilled. Over all the experience was great and we would deffinetly use and recommend Deco
- Deco ConstructionWe were immediately impressed with the knowledge and experience of Fred, the general contractor and owner of DECO construction. We were happy with all his workers, and they showed up on time six days a week for the duration of the project. Every day Fred would stop by and check on progress and talk with us. Two weeks into the project, I had an accident while walking outside and had to spend two weeks in the hospital. I was so surprised when Fred showed up at the hospital with flowers. He knew how busy my husband was, and without being asked, he went shopping for a mirror, and took care or other details that we weren't able to do because of my condition. Many times, he brought samples of tiles, paint colors, etc to my bedside to discuss various choices, and helped us throughout the process. He maintained his professionalism throughout the project. Now we not only have a beautiful new bathroom, we also have a contractor that we won't hesitate to call on for future projects. Thank you, Fred
- Josue E GuevaraIt went very well. He was responsive, honest, punctual and reasonable. Very nice young man. He is working on a few other bids for us as well. We have referred him to a few other friends.
- RemmediatelyThe work done was of the highest quality, and was done quickly and they were even able to follow social distancing guidelines. I've already booked them for my other property as soon as it is out of escrow. Do yourself a favor and hire remmediately, you will not regret it
- Finest Fence IncThey were on time and finished the job in the time specified. The materials used and the workmanship was excellent quality. The men installing the fence were courteous and professional. Before each section was built they asked my for my input and made the small adaptions that I suggested to meet my needs perfectly. They cleaned up the area when they were finished. I highly recommend them and will definitely use them again for any future fencing I may need
- Finest Fence IncExcellent all around. Mark was very communicative and his wife was responsive to emails. The workers arrived on time and worked hard all day. They cleaned up thoroughly when they were finished. The welder even cut a place in the steel post for my door strike and helped me solve security issue dilemmas. Very good service and wonderful workers
- Kavin Construction IncHe came and gave an estimate first. The job was scheduled and performed on time and per dollar amount quoted. I couldn't be happier with the work performed. To this day I am so glad I used Kavin and would do so again.
Last update on August 13, 2020
Dog Fence Installers in Los Angeles
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dog fence installer articles
Learning how to build a dog house can save you money and give your pup a special place of their own. Here's a step-by-step guide to building a DIY dog house.
Does your normally cool-headed dog go berzerk when they spot your neighbor’s pooch through a fence? Try these 7 tips to prevent dog fence fighting.
Find dog fence installers in
Fence Companies in Los Angeles, CA
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 310HandymanP.O. Box 491282
Los Angeles, California 90049
- GREENHOUSE3435 Wilshire Blvd Ste 144
Los Angeles, California 90010
- K Star Vinyl Fencing7250 Bandini Blvd Suite 202
Los Angeles, California 90040
- Ochoas Fence Co911 Forest Ave.
Los Angeles, California 90033
- Pacos Service847 w Florence ave
Los Angeles, California 90044
- Sherlock Homes Interiors1243 Armacost Av #5
Los Angeles, California 90025
- Square Cut Fencing Inc1741 Granville Ave 103
Los Angeles, California 90025
- Benitez Wrought Iron Inc12410 Foothill, Blvd ,Unit P
Sylmar, California 91342
- Benitez Wrought Iron Inc
- Edcellent Home Repairs and Improvementspo box 526 simi valley ca 1610 az95 bullhead city az
Bullhead City, Arizona 86442
- Edcellent Home Repairs and Improvements
- FENCE 4 U224 S 11th St
Santa Paula, California 93060
- Fence Factory60 South Kellogg
Santa Barbara, California 93117
- Fence Guy1054 1/2 S 10th Ave
Arcadia, California 91006
- Finest Fence Inc4525 Industrial Street Ste 4M
Simi Valley, California 93063
- FootHill Fence Co13000 San Fernando Rd
Sylmar, California 91342
- FENCE 4 U
- Greg's Portable Welding8180 Billow Vista
Playa Del Rey, California 90293
- Greg's Portable Welding
- Kavin Construction Inc3814 Willat Ave
Culver City, California 90232
- Kavin Construction Inc
- L.A. Certified Portable Welding16111 Plummer Street #4-204
North Hills, California 91343
- L.A. Certified Portable Welding
- S.C.Contractors (Americas Most Wanted Handyman)Post Office Box 800657
Santa Clarita, California 91380
- Safari Exotic Animal Cages16225 Beaver Road
Adelanto, California 92301
- Sion Structural and Ornamental10537 San Fernando Rd
Pacoima, California 91342
- SOUTH BAY ELECTRIC COMPANY24305 Doble Ave
Harbor City, California 90710
- S.C.Contractors (Americas Most Wanted Handyman)
- TRANSFORMED CONSTRUCTION INC14301 VENTURA BLVD
Sherman Oaks, California 91423
- TRANSFORMED CONSTRUCTION INC
- Vinyl Professionals inc 25520 Avenue Stanford
Valencia, California 91355
- Vinyl Professionals inc
Dog fence installers that service Los Angeles
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.