Homeowners want to feel comfortable knowing their pets are safe from wildlife when playing outside. Learn how to protect your pets from wild animals.
Get matched with top fence contractors in Las Vegas, NV
There are 4 highly-rated local dog fence installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Dog Fencing Reviews in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Handyman & HVACFrom the first contact I observed a professional business which operates at a level not so easy to find in this area. *I was stood up 3 times by another Angie's List 'business' and had to start all over! Jay Siharath called as promised when on the way. Showed up on time and followed directions. He was clean, polite and looked you in the eye. Right away he jumped on the job and diagnosed the issue. We discussed terms and he returned with materials needed. Within an hour he had the job done with skill and confidence. Above and beyond and made my day at a very stressful time. Don't hesitate to use as this quality is not the norm in my 25 years of service - seeking in Las Vegas area
- Las Vegas Handyman & HVACGreat. Except in the end the local cable company had a locked box thT handyman could not access. Handyman did great job connecting wires.
- Curt's Home RepairCurt was very nice and right on with what we wanted for our cats. He came up with the perfect solution for us. He finished right on time and I will use him in the future and highly recommend him.
- Purrfect Pet DoorsEddie was able to fit us in his schedule for the next day after calling him. He is prompt about answering and returning calls. This is the third install he has done for us, and as usual, it was done expertly, quickly and right where we wanted it. The Hale door is the best as far as I am concerned, well constructed and has a very pleasing appearance. I would recommend Purrfect Pet Door 100%. Very professional and thorough
- Purrfect Pet DoorsService was performed punctually and professionally at the agreed on price minus a rebate from the pet door manufacturer for my having a rescue dog.
- Purrfect Pet DoorsEddie arrived precisely on time, spent a few minutes demonstrating the choices of product, then reviewed the installation process. After confirming my choice, he proceeded to measure and cut the holes in the interior and exterior walls and install the door. The installation took only about 15 minutes, and the finish work and cleanup only about 10 minutes more. Total time less than 45 minutes from arrival to departure. Excellent workmanship and quality parts. Now the hard part: training the cats to use it!! Eddie gives a discount on the price of the door if you have documented rescue animals, too
- Purrfect Pet DoorsI have been a customer of Eddie's since 2005. Eddie has installed 3 pet doors and numerous cieling fans and light fixtures for me over the years. Eddie is a professional. He is always available on his cell to schedule an appointment or to ask questions. If you need a pet door installed, call Eddie at Purrfect Pet Doors, you will not be disappointed he really does a perfect job everytime
- Purrfect Pet DoorsWas able to put it right where we needed it. Our dogs love it! Best quality doggy door we've ever seen. Eddie installed one at our previous house, and we loved it. We always recommend Eddie to everyone. He is the only one we would use to install a doggy door for us!
- Purrfect Pet DoorsExcellent service! Eddie was professional and polite, and took the time to explain the installation process and answer all my questions. I would highly recommend Eddie for any dog door installations.
- Purrfect Pet DoorsWent perfectly. Eddie came prepared to install the door and finished within an hour. Hale doors are expensive but it appears to be very well. Of course, it would be better if my dog actually would use the door but that's my problem, not Eddie's! Easiest project I've had completed in a long time.
Last update on July 22, 2020
Dog Fence Installers in Las Vegas
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dog fence installer articles
Founder Angie Hicks responds to a homeowner who paid a down payment for a fence installation, but the contractor never showed up to complete the job.
What's the best type of dog fence to keep your dog safe? Discover different fencing options for keeping your dog in your yard.
Find dog fence installers in
Fence Companies in Las Vegas, NV
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- All American Finishing6225 Harrison Ave #28
Las Vegas, Nevada 89120
- B.E. Handy Handyman and Maintenance Service6716 Oveja Cir.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89107
- Home Repair & Pet Door Installs 4 Less9132 pearl cotton ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89149
- J.B. Renovations4558 Plaza De vista
Las Vegas, Nevada 89120
- Las Vegas Handyman & HVAC5460 S EASTERN AVE
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
- Purrfect Pet Doors528 Lennox Dr
Las Vegas, Nevada 89123
- Silverstate Handyman Services5988 Castlemont Ave.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89156
- Strictly Iron8500 Del Rey Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117
- All American Finishing
- AR Iron LLC1425 Athol Ave
Henderson, Nevada 89011
- AR Iron LLC
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven48 Myrtle Ave
West Haven, Connecticut 06516
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven
- Silver Desert Handyman209 S Stephanie St Ste B # 162
Henderson, Nevada 89012
- Silver Desert Handyman
Dog fence installers that service Las Vegas
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.