The differences between light-filtering and room-darkening window treatments are subtle but important. We’re sharing their pros and cons, how they complement your home and help you save on energy costs.
Get matched with top window treatment in Soddy Daisy, TN
There are 2 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Soddy Daisy
- Maxwell House InteriorsThe project was a huge success. She took an otherwise drab area and turned it into an area that I love to be in now. It is beautiful and relaxing. She is truly talented and it was a pleasure working with her. I wouldn't hesitate to hire her again.
- Maxwell House InteriorsI can't say enough good things about Virginia. My project started as furnishing a few rooms in our new house, and the experience was so wonderful (and the prices Virginia found on gorgeous, quality furnishings and fixtures so great - I will never buy furniture through retail stores again) that we ended up doing the entire 5000+ square foot house - paint, wallpaper, light fixtures, artwork, and custom curtains. The result is stunning, better than I could have imagined. Virginia's taste is impeccable, but what she really excelled at was getting to know our family, our style, our likes/dislikes, personalities, how we wanted the rooms to look and function, and how much we wanted to spend. I had never worked extensively with a decorator before - I thought they were only for those with big budgets - and didn't want a snob who would look down on my secondhand or "well-loved" pieces or flea market finds. I needn't have worried - Virginia is so down to earth and a genius at mixing high and low end pieces. At the end of the project, I had a gorgeous, comfortable house that perfectly suited our needs, as well as a cherished friend. Next up - patio furnishings
- BLIND EXPRESSHighly recommended! We received an awesome product at an awesome price from an awesome company. I called several of the "leadering" or "big name" companies in window coverings in the Chattanooga area trying to get someone to come out and give us an estimate; however, it seemed like if you were not willing or able to schedule an appointment with them before 4:30 PM (which both my wife and I work) then they would not be able to accommodate unless you took a day off of work. So on a whim I called the Blind Express and let me tell you how fortuitous it was for us. Jackie was more than willing to work with us in figuring out a good time for all involved to meet. Keith came and measured all our windows and made suggestions (when asked) to help us pick out the perfect plantation shutters for our home. We received our quote the day after and signed the contract to have the work down. A couple of weeks later they came and completed the installation in a few short hours and let me tell you we could not be happier with the results as we finally feel like our home is complete. Thank you again for not only being a great company but great people
- Window Fashions ShowroomThey were wonderful to work with. They have fair prices. They were prompt in their service and very helpful. The sell Hunter Douglas products as well as other brands.
- BLIND EXPRESSVery happy with the process, product, installation and communication for new plantation shutters and 2" windows blinds for my new home. Would definitely use their services in the future.
- BLIND EXPRESSA very professional and pleasant experience. Prompt on answering questions I had. He had the shades installed quickly. They look great. I am very happy. Would call 30 minutes before predetermined arrival time for measuring and installing.
- The Blind Lady LLCWe looked at custom blinds at a couple of the large building suppliers and also on-line so were familiar with the approximate cost. We called The Blind Lady for an estimate. The representative came to our home the same day I called. His estimate for solid wood shutters was less than the same quality shutters at the larger suppliers. The shutters were installed exactly when I was told they would be. The installer was quick and professional and the shutters fit perfectly
- BRADLEY INTERIORSLoved working with Sarah. She was very helpful in helping me select something that looked nice and durable. Came, measured, had blinds made... returned to install them herself... quickly, but beautifully.
- Andy OnCallThey are good to work with. I have used them many times. They have a guy who comes and does anything I want. He is reasonable on the price. He charged me a lot less than what they normally charge. He is really good. They are a subsidiary of a construction company. Now I am given the same person every time. They are very prompt and call back to set the time to come. They ask if their customers are happy with their service and if there are no happy they will come and do whatever is necessary
- BLIND EXPRESSThey were very professional and extremely responsive. The prices were reasonable and we couldn't be more pleased with the end result. I would highly recommend them to anybody interested in getting window coverings.
Window Treatment Services in Soddy Daisy
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:All Pro Window Tinting is Metro Atlanta's Only Premier Window Tinting Company. We have a philosophy and commitment to the quality and services we provide our clients. This process starts when we are contacted by our customers. We want everyone to feel comfortable with all of our employees so we can understand the needs and concerns that are presented to us. www.allprowindowtinting.com & www.allprosecurityfilms.comRecent Review:Very professional, excellent customer service, super friendly, reliable, accountable, overall wonderful experience with wonderful people. I highly recommend this company for your tinting needs. Will definitely use them again in the futurePatrick L.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Owned and operated. Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - Service Connection Inc.Recent Review:I had hired them to refinish my deck and my front entry door and side lites. I was told he'd be here 8am on Monday, when 8am monday morning came he was not here, I received a text at 835 saying he was running late as he had to stop at home depot to get sand paper. (Home depot is 5 minutes from my home. ) He showed up at 10am saying home depot was very busy. He started sanding the front side lites and at noon said he was out of sand paper and that he was leaving at 2 as he had another job to go to so he didn't have time to go get more sandpaper and get back so he got his other sander and started sanding the back deck and left at 2 without cleaning his mess up. On Tuesday he was to return at 8am so I made arrangements with my daughter to be here as I had an appointment. My daughter arrived at the house and when I left at 9am he was not here yet. At 918 I received a text saying he was running late as he had a meeting with the boss, I responded back saying it would have been nice to know yesterday that you weren't going to be here at 8. My daughter called the office at 10 and the receptionist was surprised when she was told that he wasn't here and told my daughter she'd call him to see where he was. Well it was obvious he wasn't at the office having a meeting with the boss. He finally showed a little after 10 and didn't even let her know he was there. He sanded the deck floor. I arrived home at 1130 and he was in his truck and at 1145 he knocked on the door wanting the stain. I told him that the deck wasn't ready for the stain as it still had sawdust all over it. His reply was he wiped it with his rag, I told him it needed to be blown to clean it up. He proceeded to say he didn't have his compressor with him as he didn't want anyone to steal it. So now on top of being late he didn't have the tools to do the job. I then told him the stain wasn't going down until it was cleaned and I came into the house and called the office and told them I wasn't happy with him and that I want him to leave if he doesn't have the tools to complete it properly. The office called him and told him to leave. I waited 4 hours for office to call me but they didn't I called them to see if they were sending someone else to finish the job or did I have to find someone else and I was told that they didn't have anyone to send. I will never refer them to anyone. Very unprofessional craftsman. the attached pictures were taken when he left show the sawdust on floor and house and all areas hadn't been sanded completely. Front entry shows not ready either. Craftsman name was Phil Lawson. Then a week later our mailbox was mysteriously destroyed at 515amPatricia A.
- Business Description:Luxurious custom-made drapes, swags, valances, panels, roman shades with very low price. Service nation-wide, free shipping to any address in the US and Canada. Please check us out--lots of elegant styles and fabric choices. You can easily install the drapes yourself with our unique easy-mount hardware, save lots of money over high-priced designers, shops and expensive installers! Windows are key components of a room, and selecting the appropriate treatments for them will enrich the desig..Recent Review:We received the drapes as promised and they look absolutely beautiful. We are very satisfied with the quality of the materials and the fitting is perfect. We have installed the drapes ourselves without any problem at all. The draperies gave our dining room a grand new look! Communications with their staffs were quick and easy. I have been looking for window treatments for a long time, including many upscale brands that are much more expensive. All I can say is that I have received a high-end product at a fraction of the cost of what I have to pay at specialty shops. Highly recommended! <br /King C.
- Business Description:Empire Today®, Makes Beautiful New Floors Easy. Call 877-733-9131 for Carpet, Laminate, Hardwood, Vinyl, or Tile flooring. Empire is the easiest way to get the best value and a professional experience. Call 877-733-9131 to Schedule a FREE In-Home Estimate and samples will be brought right to your home. Get professional room measurements and an all-inclusive price estimate. We offer professional installation when you want it around your schedule. Empire’s convenient shop-at-home service and pr..Recent Review:They were prompt, had a good price, and were easy to work with.David B.
- Business Description:Focusing on window coverings of all kinds, including blinds, shades, shutters, custom draperies, all with expert certified installation. Also featuring furniture selection (my furniture source of choice is Furnitureland South, working closely with on-staff designer Susan Beck--check it out online!), carpet selection, fabrics, slipcovers, accessories, rugs, re-design of various rooms in your home using your possessions and adding more as needed......making the home you have, the home you've al..
- Business Description:Store number - 0425. Cost is determined by the job. See website for additional services & products. Additional fax - (423) 954-2422. Additional email - email@example.com. Additional phone - (800) 445-6937.Recent Review:The process went well. Just very busy, in the store, at that time of night. The installer was on time if not early for the appointment. Happy with my serviceDustin E.
- Business Description:We have been doing lawn maintenance, landscaping/hardscaping, outdoor living areas, and interior remodeling and updating for long enough to handle any and all projects. We are a fairly small company that can handle large jobs. There is no job that is too big or too small. If we can not do it with our direct employees, we have several sub-contractors who can and will stay in budget and on schedule. We are known for our ability to be given a budget, and to design and complete jobs under that bu..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Foggy windows indicate a failed seal and moisture in between the panes of glass. Find out if you can fix your foggy windows or if you need to call a pro.
If your double-pane windows fog up or you notice a draft, your window seals may be failing. Here’s what you need to know to repair or replace your windows.
Find window treatment in
- Sale Creek
- Red Bank
- Signal Mountain
- East Ridge
window treatment in Soddy Daisy
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Catoosa / Achworks Shutter Company391 Hollywood dr
- Catoosa / Achworks Shutter Company
- HOUSE DOCTORSPO BOX 2486
- HOUSE DOCTORS
- Lowe's Of Chattanooga2180 Gunbarrel Rd
- Lowe's Of Chattanooga
- Maxsus Inc Roofing & Restoration1233 Buford HWY
- Maxsus Inc Roofing & Restoration
- Nestfeathers4714 Buckingham Drive
- Palace of Glass2340 Powell St, Suite 108
- Palace of Glass
- Visions Stained Glass400 E. Main Street
- Visions Stained Glass
- Xpert Lawn Engineering210 Village Dr
- Xpert Lawn Engineering
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR